Fighting for the top of the food chain💔

Halloween special!!!🎃💀🎃👻💀👻🎃🎃🎃
Sorry if it's bad, really wanted to get this out on Halloween :I

Intensely inspired by Zombie land. Beware of guns, blood, body gore, body horror, death, weapons, and severe violence.

There were many things we learned very quickly once the virus broke out. There are a certain set of rules that I've uncovered. These rules were made in the sighting of horrific events, I hold onto them. At least, I will, until one day I am void of a rule I certainly may need. Let me introduce you to them, for if anyone is to find this after I die, I want you to know exactly how to survive, at least, longer than I did.

Rule number one; double tap. When you're facing one of these curses of nature, your instinct is to either fight or flight. When you fight, you never strike once, it's simple, one more clean shot in the head and you can be sure you're not the next zombie dinner.

George furrowed his eyebrows as he heard a repetitive bang at his front door, he looked up at his digital clock, who would be knocking on his door at two in the morning? It didn't really sound like knocking anyway, it sounded more like whoever it was, was thrusting their whole body into his door. George reluctantly rolled himself out of bed and began shuffling his way through his apartment. He rubbed his eyes, the person still banging on his door. "I'm coming!" He announced, moving closer until he was able to unlock the door. As soon as he unlocked it, he suddenly got a bad stretch of blood and what could only be described as rotten dead carcass.

He opened the door in a bit of a hurry, and screamed as a woman who resembled his next door neighbor groaned and screeched with a mutilated face structure. George backed up as the corpse woman stumbled onto his house, blood running down her neck and face as she neared the boy. George went to his kitchen, not fully believing he wasn't dreaming as he grabbed a long kitchen knife, holding it tightly as she neared him.

"Get out! I'm not afraid to use this!" He announced, the corpse groaning, then screeching as she lunged towards the brunet. George hesitated, but stabbed the knife into the woman's chest. She twitched and fell down onto the ground, causing a loud thump to go through the apartment. George's eyes went wide, dropping the knife next to his legs as he stared down at the back of his neighbor's bleeding head. His heart pumped through his chest, relieved that whatever she became, was gone now. George held onto the counter behind him, closing his eyes, the smell of rotting flesh and oozing blood engulfing his apartment. Just as his body began to relax, the head of the woman on the ground snapped up, her arm reaching out and trapping George's ankle in its hold.

George screamed, thrust his foot out, and just as the woman managed to open her jaws wide to bite, George felt his hands graze over the top of a frying pan. He held the end, and smacked the top of the woman's head, slamming her jaw into the ground. A loud crack! Went through the kitchen, and the woman moved no more. George eased his foot quickly out of her hold, not letting go of the frying pan in his hands.

Rule number two; always. ALWAYS check the backseat

He just managed to stop the vehicle, breathing hard, hyperventilating as he looked at the blood smears against his car windshield, he just ran over a person. George didn't even know how to drive! but he couldn't leave this car, what if one sees him? He couldn't see any healthy humans around, nothing but the walking dead, bodies everywhere. George let out a deep exhale, he needed to calm down, he needed to relax. The brunet lay his head against the seat of the car, letting himself breathe for a moment. His nose caught wind of something that made him pause, it was blood, metallic blood that smelled like hot, rotting flesh. George looked to his right, seeing that the passenger seat had blood stains seeped into the material, whoever was in this car definitely didn't make it out.