Pleasure 🍈

Omfg I'm so sorry 😂😭
THIS LOOKS SO FREAKING SMUTTY BUT ITS NOT EVEN SMUT, THIS IS LIKE, OMG IVE NEVER WROTE
SOMETHING SO.. SO.. I DONT EVEN KNOW.

🚨🚨🚨disclaimer🚨🚨🚨, they are minors, no sex! No sex! They are minors! At least sixteen to seventeen!
No sex! If anything, just really.. uh.. heated make out sessions.. and, suggestive um.. suggestive words ig. Sorry,
just had to make that clear 🤦‍♀️ NO UNDERAGE SEX >:(

    George hated his life so fucking much. He crouched down and picked up the basket ball at his feet, grumbling mean words about the blonde a few feet away from him. This dickhead, right here, his name was Dream. And George couldn't fucking stand him. He was an asshole towards George at school, and to be fair, George was an honest person, George was a bit of an asshole to Dream as well. But today, the blonde really ruined George's evening. It was lunch period during their regular Monday evening, long story short, George and Dream got into a fight.

    Now, this was normal for the two. Practically everyone but the staff was aware of their fights. However, this one was significantly worse, because they got physical. George had a bandage on his cheek, around his elbow, and around his neck. Dream had bandages around both his fists and on his ankle. The two got in major trouble, but since it was close to the end of the year the principle was at that stage of school year where they didn't give a fuck, so she sent them on cleaning duty for the PE supplies. And here George was, cleaning up supplies, putting them in the supply closet for the PE room. He had texted his mom that he would be at school two hours after release period, but he knew this would only take like thirty minutes. He told his mom two hours because he wanted some time alone to just chill.

    George threw the basketball into the basket of other basketballs, seeing it hit the edge and eventually bouncing into the crate. He sighed, turning around to go outside and gather more supplies. He had to do this shit all week, and he wasn't very happy, especially since it was like ninety degrees outside. Seriously, Florida weather was the worst. He regretted moving here four years ago, if he could go back, he probably wouldn't be able to stop his mother form moving after her divorce with her husband, George's father. George's father took George's sister,
and George's mother took George. Since his sister was seventeen, and didn't want to leave England, she was aloud to go with any parent she wished, and George was always salty about it. Florida sucked, the weather was always hot and humid. The people here were dicks. Okay, maybe only Dream, but still. He left an impression alright. And finally, one of the worst things about Florida, was that it was so hot that his face always got so red, but only at school, which was strange.

    He grabbed the final volleyball, walking back to the supply closet as he looked around, Dream no where to be seen, "did that asshole seriously leave early?" George thought with a angry expression. Whatever, George rolled his eyes. After this, he'd be able to get out of campus and go wherever the hell he wanted for the next hour and a half, so he didn't mind. As he entered the supply closet, he saw Dream leaning against the wall, holding his phone as he scrolled through god knows what. "What the fuck are you doing?" George asked, Dream looking
over at him with his green, piercing eyes that George assumed to be glowing every now and again.

    "Waiting" Dream stated with the most attitude George has ever heard.

    "You aren't helping? It's our literal job to clean up and your just sitting there" George said, tossing the volley ball with the others.

    "ItS oUr LiTeRaL jOb" Dream rolled his eyes, mocking George's British accent. "God, who became a goodie goodie overnight?" He asked, George rolling his eyes. "Unless you start to be a snitch again, we won't have an issue right Georgie?" Dream smirked.