Teenage Trouble (Sex with Styles)

"Katelyn late again. That's another detention" I ignored my teacher and took a seat at the back. I rested my feet up on my desk and smiled at the boys looking at me.

Might as well introduce myself, so my name is Katelyn. I have long Blonde hair with bright blue eyes, I'm head cheerleader for being so flexible and also known as the schools slut but I wouldn't think of myself like that. I just like to have fun, I'm sorry if that's so bad to have a good time.

I have most fun texting or going on the computer and you might wonder why, I'll tell you. Lets just say I was born with a perfect body and boys want to see. I joined a website where you can post photos of yourself and I get loads of likes. I guess that's why girls hate me, there jealous I can get any boy I want. So if you would like a good time message me sometime KittyKatKate.

And about my family, I live with my mother. Yeah she thinks I'm a fuck up, she just doesn't understand what fun is. She says I'm going to get pregnant. Whatever, I wish she just shut up. Oh and not many people know this but I just got a job, I haven't worked yet but I'm sure I'll be making tons of money shortly. If you're wondering what my job is, I'm going to be a prostitute occasionally.

Just before you start calling me a whore like most girls maybe you should know something. I've been heartbroken like every other girl, I have trouble at home and school. And to avoid drama I'm becoming a prostitute, it's not a big deal honestly. I won't get attached to any one and it just for fun anyways. Just imagine all the cute boys I get to screw with.

____________________________

(A/n don't steal my story. It's all my ideas and I really don't want someone to copy something I made. Thanks x)
Introduction to my story, I'm not really sure if I should continue or not so comment and Vote if you think I should