Chapter Sixteen

Probably gonna hate me or this story after this chapter but needed drama. & shout out to @niallgirl33 shes just writing a book called forever and always

Katelyn's POV

I started to walk to English with my books in my hand, I think I finally know this school without getting lost. I saw Niall walk into the class and I sped up to talk to him, just to figure out why Harry left so early.

"Hey Niall!" I said full of cheer as I sat next to him. "Hey Katelyn! I'm surprised you are happy" Why wouldn't I be happy? Did something seriously go wrong with Harry? "Why wouldn't I be happy" I giggled nervously. "Um never mind" Niall turned his head away from me focusing on the board. Great, I know something is up but I just don't know what.

---

"Hey Katelyn wait up!" I heard Kenzie behind me. "What? I have to get to art so hurry up" "Are you and Harry erm a thing?" We never really made it official but it seemed like it, he cared for me. "Yeah I guess so why do you ask?" Kenzie looked upset but I don't understand why, maybe she had a past with him and felt jealous. "You know Celeste? Well I'll just show you, come here" Kenzie pulled me by my arm out the school front doors. I heard the bell go off which means I'm going to get in shit for not attending class. "Kenzie I have to go back, show me after school I really need to-" I was cut off by Kenzie "Look" She pointed to a car.

I squinted a bit trying to make out who was there, "H-hhharrry" I stuttered, I felt ..like my throat was closing in, I felt so choked up. I know we weren't officially dating but I thought he liked me, I thought a guy actually liked me for real this time. "And Celeste" Kenzie stated "What... w-why" I started baling my eyes out by now. Why was Harry making out with her in a car? Kenzie pulled me close into a hug, I was so glad I had a friend to turn to. "You are a fucking whore Celeste!" Kenzie yelled at them , I let go of her hug and turned to see Harry looking shock and Innocent. "Thanks honey! At least I can get some and you can't" Celeste laughed, referring Harry as 'some'. I watched as Kenzie's face got really red, she stormed to the car and Celeste got out looking amused. Harry stood beside Celeste like he didn't even know me, it was painful.

"You are such a bitch!" Kenzie pushed Celeste hard almost making her fall but Harry caught her ."You are just jealous that Harry wants me and not you!" Celeste snarled. "I don't care about Harry!"

"Oh yeah keep telling yourself that. Just remember Harry was fucking me while seeing you, and that didn't bother you? It didn't bother you that Harry didn't want to be seen with you? I didn't seem to bother you that he doesn't want paparazzi to ever see you" Celeste just laughed, I ran up to Kenzie to comfort her. "Shut up Celeste! This has nothing to do about Harry. And Harry you are a worthless piece of shit cheating on Katelyn" Kenzie pulled me away from this drama until Celeste stopped us. "Wait. Harry are you seeing Katelyn? I never pictured you dating such an innocent pure girl" Celeste bit her lip and tried to act sexy for Harry to pay attention. "I'm not dating her, she was just a one night thing Celeste."

"Were you hooking up with girls again styles, I told you to stop going on sexyphotochat, or I'll tell the fans"

"Celeste, Katelyn wouldn't be on sexyphotochat, that's for whores like you" What if Kenzie found out I was on sexyphotochat she would hate me, and she is the only friend I have. I mean Liam and Niall are my friends but I need a girl friend too, my mom would never let boys come over cause she thinks I'm a slut. "Is there something you're hiding Katelyn?" Celeste step closer to me, I knew she wanted me to open up. "There must be a reason why you came to this school" oh shit she's on to me, I don't know what to say. "Katelyn told me her old school was terrible and she came here because it was better grade average." Harry saved me from humiliation; But why? He didn't have respect for me, being that he was sneaking around with Celeste. "Katelyn didn't you tell me about someone being a school bitch" now I'm regretting talking to her in the halls.