Chapter Seven

"Oh my god! Did you see her face priceless!!" Gabriella yelled laughing her ass off. "That was hilarious!" I continuing to laugh, as we walked to my house. Today after gym class we all took a shower, and while Ash was in the shower Gabriella and I took her clothes. Mean I know, but it was so funny! She walked down the school hallways just in a towel because no one would lend her clothes.

This whole week we have made Ashley's life a living hell, and its the most fun I've had in years! "Hey!" I heard someone yelled so I turned around to see Ashley with her head down with Zayn and Harry. "Awe Gabriella look, poor Ashley has to have someone walk home with her" I started laughing and pointing at her.

"Listen Kate, your being so mean to Ashley and it's not right!" Harry came face to face yelling at me. "Do you think I give a fuck! Ashley is a worthless bitch" Harry shook his head. "Shes a bitch? Are you serious right now, you've been bullying her for the past week! She did nothing!" I looked over to Ashley who was crying into Zayn's chest.

"Fine. We will stop bothering her ok. Happy just don't talk to me, and stop commenting on my photo's. Your making me look bad." Harry has been commenting on all my photo's recently calling me a slut and such.

With that going on guys have been loosing interest in me for some reason. Plus I don't need a worse reputation with the cheer leading competition coming up at school. "That shouldn't be a problem. I hope this is the last time I will be seeing your face" Harry turned away and walked to Ash and Zayn.

--

"Wow, I can't believe Ashley needs boys to protect her!" Gabriella laughed laying on my bed. "Yeah, I know. She use to be so in dependant now look at her!" Usually Ashley was no good with boys and did no talking when we were around them. "I can see you have a thing for Harry"Gabriella said biting her lip. "I do not, you know I don't like staying with one guy" I said angry maybe because she was some what right. "Whatever maybe it's different this time" She smiled throwing a pillow at me.

Ashley's POV

"Don't worry babe, she won't bother you anymore" Zayn said wrapping his arms around my waist. "She might not bother me but I'm going to make her life a living hell" I smiled looking at Harry who was having a laugh with Louis.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked pulling away. "Taking the things she loves most." I said with an evil grin. "Ashley, lets not play with fire or you might get burned" "I don't care she put me though hell these past few weeks! Its pay back time."

Kate's POV

It's been a couple days since I last talk to Ashley, she is getting so popular. I hate to say it but I'm becoming jealous. People only like her because she is close to One Direction, what a bitch! Whatever tonight is cheer leading practice, so I'm happy cause I clear my mind there plus Ash isn't on the team, thank god!

I got to the practice right on time wearing my spandex shorts and a sport bra. All the girls were chatting to each other in a circle, which was usual.

"Ladies let's get started!" I dropped my bag and called the girls over. All the girls came over but one didn't, she was wearing our uniform so she must be on our team. "Gabriella come with me" Gabriella came with me to tell off this girl not coming to join us for practice.

She was standing with five boys.... One direction, "Um excuse me" I tapped her on the shoulder. Ashley! "What the hell are you doing here! Your not a part of the team" I yelled at her, wanted her to leave. "Actually Kate, we decided to take a vote and add her to the squad" Jillian, a girl from our cheer leading team spoke up.

"But I'm head cheerleader! I make decisions, such as who is on the team" I started get so angry. How could my own team do this to me.

"Actually Kate hate to disappoint you but if most of the team wants changes then, they can change it. So i'm on the team love" Ashley step forward coming to my face.

"Bitch" I whispered to it. "yep and a proud one!" She flipped her pony tail in my face and walked over to Harry who was now sitting on the bleachers.

She smashed her lips on his, usually stuff like that didn't hurt but right now it killed me inside. She took her slutty lips off Harry and walked towards me. "Karma's a bitch" She whispered in my ear with a laugh. I felt a stray tear leave my eyes. I looked at Harry with no emotion, but a little smirk from Ashley's kiss.

I stood there for a bit not knowing what to do, should I bitch her out or just run and hide. "Alright laddies lets practice for the big competition" I turned my head away from Harry and walked to the girls who were in a line. "Start with some stretching girl!" I ordered and walked over to Harry.

"This is a closed practiced, and as team captain I'm ordering you to leave now" I spat at Harry. "Whatever better then seeing you" Harry picked up his bag and left with the rest of the boys except Liam. "I'm sorry, maybe we could grab a coffee and talk" Liam handed me his number on a piece of paper.

"I rather not hang out with you" I said giving attitude, I really didn't need to talk to someone. "Just think about it. I think you could use a friend" He smiled and walk away. "Alright let's practice on our pyramid!" I yelled.

--

"Hey Kate, where have ya been" Jack said leaning against the wall by the water fountain. "Excuse me but I need to get back to practice" I was still really mad at him for ruining Ashley's and I's friendship. "I don't think so" He grabbed my arm, and his friend Ryan also known as Gabriella's boyfriend came walking towards me. "Ryan wants a favor. Right Ryan" Jack smiled and pushed Ryan towards me.

"I was thinking of having fun like Jack did" I pushed him away. "Screw off Ryan. You're with Gabriella" Ryan pushed me up against the wall "She doesn't put herself out there like you do" Ryan pulled himself close to me smashing his lips on mine. He pulled away and put money in my pocket. "I'm expecting some photos. babe" He winked and walked away with Jack.

I looked over and saw Gabriella almost in tears with Ashley. "Told you Gabriella. She's a SLUT" Gabriella started to cry and Ashley just had an evil grin across her face.

"Gabriella! It's not what it looks like please, lets talk" Before we could even talk Gabriella ran away, "Shouldn't of messed with me. You're in for a treat" She winked and walked away to practice.

I ran down the halls to my locker crying, and slid my back against the locker till I hit the ground. I buried my head into my hands. How could my life get so bad in a matter of days. "Kate" I heard a husky low voice.

"What!" yelled looking up to see Harry. "What is your problem!" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears smudging my make up. "Kate! Your messing up people's lives when are you going to be a real friend. Like Ashley!" I got so mad.

I thought Harry was here to comfort me or something but I was wrong. "Fuck off Harry!" "There you go again, yelling at people. Just being a bitch" He turned and started to walk off. "I DIDN'T WANT THEM AS FRIENDS ANYWAYS! AND I ONLY WANTED YOU FOR FAME!" I yelled holding back the tears. "You disgust me Kate" I went back to crying. I didn't mean what I said, I wanted Gabriella and Ashley as my friends.

They always been my best friends, I just didn't want to sound weak to him. Plus the reason I wanted Harry was for the fame and popularity but when I saw his green orbs I wanted him, more than fame.

I pulled out the piece of paper from my pocket, an grabbed my phone from my locker, dialing that number

Me: Hello? is this Liam
Liam: Yeah Heey! Is this Kate
Me: Yeah..
Liam: Hey, whats wrong it sounds like you've been crying
Me: Yeah I have... I was wondering if a talk was still available
Liam: Sure! Anytime
Me: Great! Can I meet you at the cafe in ten?
Liam: Yup, see you then

Then I hung up. I wasn't really a person that liked talking about my feelings but I needed to. I no longer have anyone.

---------------------
I hoped you like it! I realize that Kate and Harry aren't together but THEY DO! just give it time, it will probably come up in the next chapter.

Question: Do you think Liam will help Kate?

Votes

And

Comments

for next chapter!! I'll try to update during the week and the weekend if I don't get homework :)