Chapter Twenty Three

"So what's going on between you and Harry?" Liam asked raising his eyebrow at me. "Nothing" I lied scanning the products on the shelves. "Don't lie to me Katelyn" Liam nudged me, and sent him a smile. "Everything is going great" I reassured Liam with a smile I couldn't get rid of. "I'm happy to hear that, just don't get ahead of yourself" what does that mean, get ahead of myself? Everything was perfect right now, I have friends and a boyfriend. "So would you consider yourself his girlfriend"Liam asked. "Yep" I said with full confidence.

"So let me ask you something, what's going on between you and Kenzie?hmmm" I wiggled my eyebrows at Liam, he chuckled as he put bags of chips into our cart. "Was she excited to come tonight and that I invited her" I know exactly Liam was doing, avoiding the question but I thought it was cute. "Maybe, answer my question Liam" Liam's smile started to become bigger, and his cheeks flushed a light shade of red."well I like her, but she had a past with Harry you know. And I really don't know if it could be anything more." We headed to the checkout in the grocery store, and I could tell Liam was a little disappointed. "It's not like Harry is going to start seeing her again. And besides I'm getting hints from Kenzie that she likes you"

--
"Come here Kate" Harry said waving his hand to instruct me to follow. "Louis take over" I set down my chopping knife and let Louis continue to help Liam with dinner as I went to talk to Harry.

"Yes?" I said with curiosity in my voice. I shut Harry's bedroom door behind me and stood in front of the bed looking down at Harry. "Come here" Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me down to sit on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist, I leaned my head back closing my eyes listening to Harry's heartbeat. "Do you love me" Harry asked taking me by surprise. "Of course I do" I lightly placed a kiss on his right cheek.

"No matter what, you will love me" I lifted my head up and looked into Harry's eyes. "Harry what's going on?" I felt really suspicious, did something happen while I was shopping for groceries.? "Nothing babe nothing." Harry pushed my hair to the other side of my shoulder so he had access to my bare neck. Harry left small, soft kisses on my neck before speaking. "I think we should get out of here before everyone comes"

"Harry no. I invited them for a reason, you can't tell me what to do. So please just hang out with us, unlike last time" I rolled my eyes and headed to the door. "You're being a bitch. Maybe I don't want to hang out with you. Ever think of that?" Harry spat at me, I felt my eyes start to burn. I know I'm going to cry.

"You're such a liar, you just said to leave with you. Don't call me names, I won't deal with it styles" I tuned away fast on my heels into the kitchen.

The table was already set and the boys were all sitting in their dining chairs waiting for Harry and I. "I was going to get you but I didn't want to interrupt. And the girls called to say they are coming after dinner" Niall said shyly. I sat down at the table and the only other seat available was beside me so Harry had to sit next to me.

As we began to eat our food everyone was in their own little conversations. Being me I was too pissed to talk about anything, was I really a bitch? I mean still a bitch? I felt a hand squeeze my thigh brining my attention to Harry. "I didn't mean what I said. Just going through something" Harry leaned over and kissed my temple.

Although the boys didn't notice the kiss, it was a nice gesture. "I'm sorry. Forgive me" I nodded, I couldn't stay mad at him.

Zayn, Niall, and Harry started to clean the kitchen after dinner because they didn't help make it. I headed to the living room, plopping down on the love seat. "I'm so full" I whined holding my stomach. "So you wouldn't mind me sitting on your stomach" Harry sat on my stomach, and his body weight was too much for my full stomach. "Harry" I groaned trying to push him off, but failed.