Chapter Five

I noticed Ashley was no longer with Harry and I. I looked over and saw her smiling away with Zayn we met from the mall. "Yes I am but lets just think of me as Harry, a normal guy" Harry said taking a sip of his beer.

"But I don't like normal guys. See I like guys that are wild, different, and like to have fun" I said leaning across the table becoming close to his face.

"Well I can be all those things" Harry said biting my his lip. He was really sexy in person, now I'm going to get him jealous. I stood up and walked to the dance floor, keeping my head turned to face Harry.

I got to the edge of the dance floor and saw some cute boys, I made sure Harry was watching and grabbed the one boy by the arm and pulled him close to my body.

I grinned my body up against his, i felt a bulge in his pants making me laugh. I just started dancing with this guy and he is already got a boner like really?

I looked up at Harry to see him just smiling and laughing to himself. I made eye contact with him and waved my hand wanting him to come dance with me. He still sat there so I decided to go more into the crowd.

I pushed past all the sweaty and sticky bodies till I was in the middle. I stood there waiting for Harry, hopefully he was coming, I really wanted to dance with him. "Hey baby" I heard a drunk as guy say grinding his junk all over me.

"Watch it! I'm not interested in ugly people like you" I said pushing him out of my way. "Hey come on I was just trying to have a little fun!" The drunk man put his hand on my butt pulling me closer and tried sticking his tongue down my throat.

"Back off asshole!" Next thing I know Harry was there to back me up. "Dude back off my girl" Harry placed his hand on his shoulder pulling away. "Whatever. Your will pay for this later Blondie" The drunk man some what slurred his words.

"I didn't think you would come dance" I said slowly moving my hips back and forth and snaked my arms around his neck. "I didn't think I would either but you really know how to make a guy jealous." He laughed looking down at me.

I turned around and moved up and down his body, I grinded up against his body and suddenly felt a bulge in his pants. "Wow Harry, you get horny quick don't you" I winked.

"Well you are grinding your body all over me what do you aspect" He said laughing. "Let me buy you a beer" Harry said grabbing my hand, leading me out of the crowd.

I sat at our table while Harry got us beers. I looked around the club looking for Zayn and Ashely but I couldn't find her anywhere. "Looking for someone?" Harry said smiling taking a seat handing me my beer.

"Thanks, and yeah Ashely. She usual gets nervous around guys so I wonder what she was doing" I was actually nervous myself but I hope he doesn't tell. Usually the guys I go out with I already know from school and I had no idea who Harry was. "You look nervous yourself" Harry laughed and took a sip out of his beer.

"Well I'm not. I've done this many times" I gave Harry a look. I kind of felt feelings towards Harry but I don't want to show it.

Just then Zayn and Ashley came. "Hey Kate!" Ashley said taking a seat beside me. "Hey I was worried you were already getting it in" I laughed drinking my beer

"Kate!" Ashley hit my arm. "What!" I snapped at her "Can I talk to you for a second please. Alone." Ashley and I got up and walked a little bit away from our table so the boys couldn't hear.

"Knock it off" She hit my arm.
"What the hell are you talking about" I snarled at her. "I really like Zayn so try to act like a normal person" Ashley is such an idiot she just met this Zayn person. She has the tendency to fall in love with everyone because no one ever likes her. "I am!" I yelled at her.
"No your not!"Ashley yelled back.

"Really how so" I said crossing my arms furious with Ashley right now. "You can't just have a fun time with Harry, you have to bring up Zayn and I getting it in. I want to wait okay I don't want to be a slut like you" I like being a slut but when Ashley put it in a sentence that made me sound horrible made me mad. If I was such a slut and she hated it, why was she even friends with me.

"The whole point of coming was to get laid, and Harry is boring. Your falling for Zayn, don't do that he will just break your heart!"
"No he won't you don't even know him! And you aren't having fun with Harry because your afraid he won't like you" Okay I might have a bit of feelings towards Harry because he was so sweet but a girl like me can't have one guy.

"That's not true! I don't want him to like me I just want sex"
"Just admit it Kate you don't want him thinking your a slut or you would have already been all over him. I bet you like him and don't know what to do"
"Shut up Ashley!! I don't care what he thinks of me and you no what I'll prove it!"

I stormed away from Ashley and towards the boys. I made eye contact with Harry, and I was going to show Ashley I was up for anything but instead I thought I'd piss Ashley off a bit.

I ignored Harry's gorgeous tempting green eyes and looked over at Zayn. I slowly walked towards zayn wrapping my arms around Zayn's neck.

I lowered myself onto his lap and brought my lips close to Zayn , he didn't resist he kissed back. Our tongues moved in synced. I pulled away just in time to see Ashley in tears.

"Believe me now" I laughed removing myself off Zayn's lap. "KATE I HATE YOU!" Ashley ran away out of my sight with tears streaming down her face.

I laughed, I know I'm a bitch but I'm proud of it. "Ashley wait!" Zayn yelled running after her.

"Wow you really know how to piss people off" Harry said, he looked really angry. "Yeah got a problem" I said still smiling. "Yeah actually. That girl was your best friend and from what I saw you are a terrible person how could you do that to her." I saw Harry get really furious with me.

"Wait a second you can screw off okay. You don't know m--" Harry cut me off. "Yeah your right I don't and I don't think I want to!" Harry yelled in my face. He grabbed his leather jacket giving me a dirty look and left. "Whatever! I don't need you. I don't need anyone..." I said the last part to myself.

I drank a few more beers alone in the club and decided it was time to leave. I was really drunk and I could barely walk , this was going to be an interesting walk home. "Hey! Kate right?" I heard a familiar voice but couldn't quite make it out who it was. "Yeah That's me! Also the biggest slut on this planet" I yelled laughing.

He chuckled, "Your f*cken hammered! Do you want to come back to my place with my buddies?" I stopped and faced him I knew that voice.

"Jack?" I stopped questioning him, also known as Ashley's crush. "Yeah! We go to school together" He said smiling. "Yeah yeah! I know who you are babe." I linked my arm with his and I started walking with him and his friends. "Will there be more alcohol?" I said nearly falling. "Hell yeah" He gave me an evil grin.

Harry's POV

Kate was such a bitch I never thought she was so mean. What she did to her best friend Ashley was awful. Why did she even kiss Zayn, was it to make me jealous? Or to piss Ashley off for some reason? Whatever I really don't want to be a part of her life. But then again she was beautiful and I did want to talk to her, I just couldn't show that.

"Hey are you alright?" I walked out of the club to see Ashley crying in Zayn's arms. "Yeah I'm fine. Kate is just a bitch when she wants to be" Ashley wiped her tears.

"Let's forget about Katelyn! Ashley do you want to hang out with Harry and I back at my place?" Zayn asked. I felt so bad for Ashley so I didn't mind hanging out with her.

We started to head back to our place. I had a sick feeling in my stomach, I had thoughts going through my head. My phone started to go off, I reached into my pocket and saw it was a new photo posted by KittyKatKate. I got notifications every time she updated.

I looked at the photo in shock, it hurt to see. "Harry are you alright?" Zayn turned to look at me.

------------

Sooo how did you like the chapter! :) What do you think the picture was? And what do you think is going to happen while Katelyn is at Jack's?

I haven't updated cause I have a lot of important things going on with school like a literacy test that you need a 75 to pass and with test anxiety its really hard for me. I hope you understand xx but once that's over then I can update more xx

Votes and Comments for next chapter! xx