Chapter Four

It was nearly time for Ashley and I to meet them, Zayn and Harry. Its hard to believe that the two of us will be meeting two of the boys from One Direction, but then again Ash and I are really attractive so we could practically get any guy if we wanted. And well I do.

Ashley just arrived at my house, to get dress because her mom doesn't approve her dressing slutty. But then again her mom doesn't even know Ashley left and that Ashley will probably lose her virginity tonight.

"Ash! What do you think" I twirled around showing her my outfit. I had ripped skinny jeans, black heels, and a black tight crop top that showed my belly button pricing and my perfect body. To touch up my look I put my red lipstick on, straighten my hair putting a black bow, and did my eye make up a little smokey with a wing eye liner affect.

"You look like a slut! Gorgeous babe" Ashley kissed my cheek. Your probably thinking why did she kiss me, well lets just be clear we are affectionate best friends. No not lesbian, I'm full on straight but I just love my bestie and that's just how we act ok?

"Your looking mighty good too babe! Feeling more proud " Ashley was wearing one of my cheetah print bustier crop tops and black ripped skinny jeans. "I don't know Kate I look slutty. I feel uncomfortable like this." She covered her stomach with her arm. "The point is to be slutty! You want to get it in tonight don't you" I went to my drawer pulling out a pack of smokes in my purse.

"Not really you know I like Jack"
"Forget about him! He is probably fucking some girl as we speak."
"Kate!"
"C'mon Ash you know that's true. Every guy at our school is a horny asshole trying to get laid."
" Yeah I guess.. Just promise me you will never have sex with Jack! Got it!''
"Ash I know we went through this already. I'm not interested in him and besides I have some One Direction ass to fuck" Ashley ignored me and collapsed on my bed. I thought I should get Harry's attention with photo I took earlier and post it on sexyphotochat

KittyKaKate: Waiting painterly for fun night out with @Styles (photo on side)

Quickly I received loads of comments an read a few..
Smartass: Who is this styles character???
Wannaseemore: Will you make a sex tape?
Dr.Love:Take your clothes off
smexy:Can you come over
SexySoccerBoy: Styles? What about me babe

and of course an inbox from styles. Just like I was hoping.

Styles: Hey babe, I'm getting tons of messages from guys, threats and shit cause I got you tagging me in your post ;) Zayn and I are ready to meet up when you girls are ready.
KittyKatKate: Styles baby Ashley and I are ready! Where should meet.
Styles: The club tiger (a/n made that up)
KittyKatKate: Alright see ya soon xx

"Club? Kate we can't get into clubs" Ashley started to get all worried. "Relax babe, just pull your shirt down a bit and we can" I smiled.

------

Ashley and I snuck out of my house and we started to walk to Tiger which wasn't to far from where I live. I saw a huge line up as we turned the corner, "Come lets get in line" I grabbed Ashley's arm and pulled her to the end of the line.

We finally reached the front, I tried to walk in with Ashley but a guy's arm blocked us. "Hey watch it!" I spat. "I'd watch your attitude now leave your not getting in." He pushed us to the side. "Excuse me but we are meeting Harry and Zayn from ONE DIRECTION!" I said it loud enough for everyone to hear. Just as I yelled that a bunch of girls pushed their way through to get in that club.

"Lets go for a walk" Another security guard grabbed my wrist. "What the hell let go of us!" I struggled. Screaming started to get out of control which was so insane. "Hey their with me" A boy with a raspy voice said pointing to me and Ash. "Sorry Harry" The man let go of us. "Yeah That's what I thought!" I yelled walking into the club with Harry.

Harry made his way through all the bodies in the club to a booth in the VIP section. "KittyKatKate?" He says talking a seat. "Yeah baby" I winked. "And I'm guessing your styles. Or Harry from One Direction"

I don't really care that they were from one direction, I just really wanted the fame and to make all those bitches at school jealous since they all obsess over them. So to all those girls hating on me and calling me a slut lets just be clear. I WILL BE FUCKIN YOUR IDOL! aha take that.

-------

Hey sorry for the long wait on this chapter, but from now on I'm going to try and focus on this book and Secrets. Also this book has a lot of swearing and like sex talk (obviously) So if you I don't know get offered by the way 'kate' thinks or talks i suggest not reading it because she is some what of a bad ass in this story.

K thanks xx so please Vote and Comment for next chapter