Chapter Six

Katelyn's POV (before picture)

We finally arrived at a small little house, I'm guessing Jacks. "is your mommy home" I laughed going up the stairs to his door. "no, I wouldn't be bringing you home if she was" jack said laughing and looking at his friends.

I was so drunk I fell down the steps and jack had to help me up. "babe let me help you" he said lifting me up bridal style into his house. "Your so sweet!" I said hitting jacks arm sitting on his sofa.

"Alright Kate want a beer" Jack held out a cup of what I'm guessing beer. "I'd love some" I took it out of his hand and chugged it. "Damn girl you know how to drink!" Jack and his friends started to laugh.

"So you going to put a show on for us?" Jack asked pulling at my top. "Which is what" I said chuckling. "Come on don't play games with us Kate. Just do a little strip tease for us" jack said with an evil grin across his face. "Please that's all" jack begged. "Alrighty" I drank the last bit of my beer.

I stood up and push Jack down onto the chair. "Here we go" Jack said while biting his lip. I slowly took my top of revealing my bra, then I took my pants off. I didn't really want to do this but I knew I would become more popular with the boys.

I started by grinding my body against Jack, and he kept grabbing every bit of my skin. He is a disgusting pig, and him being drunk doesn't help either.

"Sorry but that's all I'm doing" I picked my clothes off of the ground. "Boooo I want more! I'm horny" Jack yelled at me. "Its going to cost you, and you look like a guy with no cash" I winked at him and put my clothes back on. If Jack still had the money I wouldn't sleep with him cause I knew how much that would hurt Ashley.

Harry's POV

"umm.. Kate.. she's giving a guy a.." Ashley cut me off "let me see that!" Ashley said taking my phone. "that bitch! she's such a whore!" Ashley was yelling at my phone screen. "what am I missing here" zayn said looking at us. "Kate posted a photo in her underwear on some guys lap. practically sucking his face off" I said with disgusted. "not just any guy! Jack!!" Ashley threw my phone back at me and started to cry. Who was Jack?

"jack?" zayn questioned. "Jack, hes a guy I liked at our school. Kate made a promise she would never ever hook up with him. But she lied!! I trusted her" wow Katelyn is so mean, and now that I think of it this site is so stupid. I should of never got addicted.

Katelyn's POV

I woke up to the sound of my freaking alarm, I wanted to sleep in and miss school or skip first period but I thought It was best to talk to Ash.

I put on a crop top and a pair of shorts, nothing to much. I felt like shit from my hangover and didn't really care what people had to say about me.

I walked into school and straight to my locker. I found wondering eyes look at me, I was center of attention. A girl could always use some attention but this was ridiculous no one stares at me this much.

I reached my locker and saw Ashley at hers only a couple down from mine. She was standing with two guys in sweaters with their hoods up. "Hey Ash!" I walked towards her. "You're unbelievable! I can't believe you were my best friend" She slammed her locker and walked away what seemed to appear like Zayn.

The other one stood there infront of me and looked up, it was Harry. "Heey Harry! What do you say we have some fun tonight" I put my hands against his chest. "You just don't stop do you" Harry pushed me off him and walked away.

What the hell is up with all of them, clearly they all have issues.

The bell went off and I walked to first period. As I walked in everyone turned to look at me, a group of girls sat together in the back whispering and laughing, I can only imagine its about me. "I heard you're a loud moaner, is it true" Some boy turned around asking me. I don't even know this kid, why would he say that.

I rolled my eyes and class began, "Ew!!" Brittany head bitch of the school screamed out. "Brittany! No cell phones in my class" Mrs. Steffane our teacher said. "But Mrs. Steffane Brittany is sending nudes of herself all to the school! Look" She handed the phone to her and she gasp. "Its true I got one too!" Some nerd in the corner spoke up.

Okay I did not send nudes to anyone! And if I did it wouldn't go to the nerd or Brittany, like come on I'm not that desperate for their attention. "I didn't send any pictures I swear!" I stood up to defend myself. One of the jocks came up to me and showed me the picture. "Those are not my tits!! They are tiny. This isn't me" I yelled.

"Katelyn Cook please report to the principle office" The announcements went off, I grabbed my backpack and shuffled my way to the principles office. Who would even start this rumor, I didn't send any nudes.

My principle actually believed me, but he is sending me home for the day. Thankfully he didn't band me from cheer leading practice, I like cheer leading and it help clears my head.

I ran home and locked myself in my room. I logged into sexyphotochat to see if anything happened on there, of course yes. I was tagged in SexySoccerBoy photo, I opened the link and it was the picture everyone received.

SexySoccerBoy: Had a fun night with @KittyKatKate sex was amazing babe, I'm glad I picked you up at the club last night.

Comments:
Styles: To think i thought of you more than this..
Gotoman: Wow Disappointment I was thinking bigger boobs
1245Sexyy: You're not that hot, you need bigger boobs and you're fat.. go on a diet
Sass: Don't listen to them.. Your beautiful.

Who ever Sass was made me smile but Jack... Jack did this to me! I need to talk to Ashely, I needed to tell her it wasn't true. There was a reason why I didn't sleep with him and that was because I made a promise with Ashley.

I sent Harry a message before I left to see Ashley

To Styles: Hey you don't know me okay, and that picture wasn't even me okay! I didn't do anything with any guy. So stop judging me.

From Styles:Oh really and that picture of you nude doesn't make you a slut, or that photo you posted all over Jack. By the way don't talk to me anymore, I really don't want a slut involved in my life thanks Katelyn.

To Styles: I didn't post anything! And you wanted nudes remember?? Yeah That's what I thought, your just jealous I didn't send anything to you. So F*ck you styles!

What Harry said hurt, it really did. I never really care about what people thought of me but when he called me a slut it stung like a bee.But I really had no idea what he was talking about, I didn't post any photos on my account recently.

I looked at my profile and I saw a picture of Me on top of Jack. I never top this photo! One of Jack's friends must of. Unbelievable.

I grabbed my jacket and started to walk to Ashley's in the pouring ran, it was about a 15 minute walk but i took my skateboard. On my way I decided to text my other best friend from cheer leading for backup.

Kate: Hey did you hear about that picture?
Gabriella: Yeah! Kate way to put yourself out there!
Kate: That photo wasn't me, Jack set me up
Gabriella: Jack! Damn Ashley is going to kill you
Kate: Yeah I know that's why I'm going to see her and talk. Mind coming to back me up?
Gabriella: Yeah sure I'll be over in a few peace gurl xx

I got to Ashely's door and there was a car I wasn't familiar with, whatever. I knocked on the door and Ashley was standing there laughing until she saw me. She tried to shut the door but I stopped it with my hand. "What do you want Kate!" Ashley yelled in my face. "To talk" I pushed past her into her house.

I saw five boys sitting on her couch, all the boys from One Direction. Harry gave me a look and sat up and left the room. Then Gabriella walked in the door, she was always the girl to welcome herself in.

"Ash you know that I didn't sleep with Jack, and that nude wasn't me"
"Whatever, can you leave bitch I don't like you, you're a slut"
"Slut? Really Ashley look there are four boys sitting on your couch and Kate is with none. But okay call her what you think" Gabriella came into conversation. Man I love this girl.

"Yeah she is a slut Gabriella! And there just my friends okay"
"Friends with Benefits If I'm not mistaken" I started to laugh, Gabriella was right. She is probably only using them.

"Ashley you didn't even listen to what I had to say"
"Cause I don't need to, You're not worth it. No wonder Harry wants nothing to do with you. " Ughh I hate Ashley she was never mean to me or stand up for herself so this started to piss me off.

"Come on Gabriella" Screw them, I'm not going to be nice anymore game on bitch. Bad ass Kate is back. I posted a photo of Gabriella and I for the beginning of us being the meanest girls to come.

KittyKatKate: Chilling with Gabriella @WildChild your up for a horrible life xx(photo on side)

---------------------------------------

Writers block sorry :/ don't hate me for this crappy chapter I'm sorryyyyy

Question: What do you think Kate is going to do now that she is no longer nice towards anyone other than Gabriella?

Votes and Comments for next chapter! xx