Chapter Twenty Nine

Katelyn isn't pregnant. She made herself throw up. And all her negative thoughts of saying she's fat I'm not saying someone that weighs more is fat okay. Some of this is actually how I felt so yeah.

Sorry for no Instagram update, I didn't have wifi for a bit

--

I started to feel very sleepy, Harry kept running his fingers through my hair. Every time someone played with my hair I became very calm and sleepy. I especially loved getting my hair cut, they messaged your scalp with soap every time they washed your hair; it was so relaxing.

"Katelyn, what's going on" Harry whispered to me.

"Nothing" I responded keeping my eyes shut, so I wouldn't have to look in those perfect green eyes.

"Then why did you get here at 10:00 pm?" Harry stopped his smooth motion and I opened my eyes. He looked tired but he looked worried too, is this even possible for Harry or be worried about me.

"Maybe I just missed you, and wanted to come see you"

"I wish that was the case but I know you're lying. What is that bruise on your face from" Harry moved in thumb across my freshly bruised eye, he gently rubbed the surface of my skin, it made me feel comfort.

"You're perfect" He whispered locking eye contact. He moved his hand away from my face and down the my hips. I know he's lying, I'm not perfect. I'm the farthest thing from perfect, he knows that! I'm too fat for him, and I bet Harry couldn't even wrapped his arms around me anymore. I'm too consumed with Fat, every inch of my body has too much.

"Hey hey why are you crying" I didn't even realize, I sat up off my side into cross legged position. Harry sat up seconds later across from me, he grabbed my hands squeezing them tight in his.

"I'm just going to use the washroom. I'll be right back" I told Harry smiling, I doubt he will stop me from using the washroom. He nodded and let go of my hands. I adjusted my sweater and walked to the bathroom.

I locked it behind me and stood in front of the toilet. I kneeled down and flipped my hair out of the way, I wonder if I throw up a couple times right now Harry would notice I'm getting skinner. Just like many times before I stuck two fingers in my mouth touching the back of my throat until the --

I whipped any vomit on my mouth with the back of my hand. Just as I was about to throw up again Harry was banging on the door. "everything okay Katelyn?" Harry asked. I nodded but soon realized he can't hear me nod. "I'm fine, please just go away. I'll be out in a minute" I lied and clearly Harry could notice.

"Katelyn are you doing drugs?" I could hear the concern in Harry's voice, but really I do ecstasy once around him and now I'm always doing drugs. I wonder how he would act if he knew what I was like before. "Katelyn open this door" I stayed silent, there is no reason to explain to him what I'm doing. He already knows.

"I'm going to regret this" Harry whispered but loud enough I could hear. What did he mean regret this? Regret what? In seconds the door came crashing down, dust filled the room. I stared at Harry in shock, I'm lucky the door didn't fall on me. But who breaks down a door, their own door? In any circumstance.

"Katelyn give me the ecstasy, what ever you're doing" Harry stuck out his hand like I was suppose to hand him something.

"Harry are you mad, I'm not doing drugs!" I yelled at him still sitting on the floor leaned over the toilet. "Then what are you doing, you lied to me saying you had to go to the bathroom! Clearly you are trying to be sneaky doing drugs in here."

"What are you doing throwing the evidence in the toilet? You're being stupid" Harry shook his head. "You're wasting your life away! I'm not going to stand here and watch you become more of a mess" Harry yelled.