Chapter Twenty Four

My cheek was stinging and I can't even imagine how red it is. Harry did hit me pretty hard, clearly he didn't mean it, well I don't think he did? He didn't mean! I saw the look in his eyes, he was shocked by his own actions I know it. But he had no right to, he has no right to hit a girl across the face.

I just ran out of the room, not thinking to grab my pants. I'm such an idiot. I grabbed the blanket draped across the couch, I wrapped it around myself. I needed to go home but I couldn't drive, I don't have a car and everyone is too intoxicated to drive. I'll call a cab, but my cell phone is in my pants. I'll just wait for Liam, Niall, Kenzie, gabby, or even Ashley to come out and ask for them to help me get my stuff so Harry doesn't come in contact with me.

I heard yelling but I didn't really care who it was between, I just hope someone would slap Harry. "Are you okay?" Niall came running to my side. "I'm fine" I said, trying my best to pull a smile. "No you're not. Look you're crying" I met Niall's beautiful blue eyes, his hands cupped my face wiping the tears that has fallen on my cheek with his thumbs. "I guess you're right" I laughed sightly. "Come here" Niall pulled me into a tight hug, it felt nice. It was a warm comforting hug nothing more, it just felt good to have a caring friend when shit happens.

"What the fuck is this now" I quickly let go if Niall and saw Harry standing at the end of the hallway looking at us. "We need to talk now, my room" Harry said, I started to feel nervous. I started to walk but Niall grabbed my wrist, so I stopped. "Harry you need to relax, you just began the shit out of Louis for absolutely no reason and I'm not going to let you hurt Kate. Again." Niall said calmly.

"I think you need to go for a walk Harry" Ashley said walking in the room from behind Harry. "Since when should I listen to you. Katelyn you know I didn't mean to hit you, you know that" Harry pleaded for forgiveness sigh his eyes but I wasn't going to give in. "Well you did" I barely whispered. "Leave" Ashley demanded.

Harry rolled his eyes and headed for the door. He walked out slamming the door behind him, "did the asshole finally leave?" Kenzie walked in with red eyes, she must of been crying.

"Yes. Kenzie are you alright?" Kenzie nodded before responded. "Yeah, I just bitched at Harry and he kind of did the same to me back." She shrugged trying to push away her feelings. I walked towards giving her a big hug. "I'm sorry" Kenzie nodded and stared to laugh. " you still aren't wearing pants are you " I shook my head and started to laugh to, "you little slut, what were you doing" Kenzie laughed playfully hitting my arm in a joking matter.

"You don't want to know" Louis said with a huge grin on his face. "Here you go" Louis handed me my phone and my pants. "Thanks. Louis I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen" I studied Louis' beat up face. His face was already staring to bruise, I felt awful. "It's okay. Honestly I've never seen Harry like this, he just needs time to cool off" Louis is just forgetting and forgiving Harry, Thats really surprising. "do you happen to know what the number is for a cab company?"

"No honey you aren't leaving. Give me that" Ashley grabbed my phone and threw it down on the couch. " now get some comfy clothes on and just relax, we will watch a movie or something" Ashley was being surprisingly nice to me. "Fine. Oh where's Gabby, Zayn, and Liam?"

"Well Zayn is trying to calm Gabby and her drunk self. Liam is cleaning up the blood" Gabriella gets so emotional, she needs to stop drinking.

"Gabriella is passed out on Louis' bed" Zayn said with Liam by his side. "I'm so sorry for this" I admitted, everything is just so intense I can't think straight and I feel so bad for causing all of this. "It's not your fault!" Kenzie tried comforting me. "I know it was Kenzie but whatever"

****
"Katelyn? Katelyn wake up" I felt someone pushing me, I quickly opened my eyes and saw Harry. I must of fell asleep on the couch during the movie, but where is everyone else? Probably in the rooms or something.