Chapter One

A/N so people have given up on the book because the characters are bitchy at points, and drama happens. But its life. Everyone has a bitchy side, and these characters like to bring it out. SO if you aren't interested about reading a bitch (things do change) you should stop reading BUT if you can read past the bitch I hope you love this story :)

-

School came to third period, and I ditched like usual. I couldn't go home yet because my mom would freak at me. "Ash you want to come to the beach with me?" Ashley was one of my best friend, also a bad ass like me, I'm just more extreme. "Yea, better than Math. Lets go!'

Ashley and I got to the beach and sadly no boys. I was hoping for a few bad boys skipping school or maybe even some older guys, don't mind as long as they show me a good time. "You and Jack together?" I asked Ashley putting my sunglasses on. "No are you crazy! He doesn't like me, he probably only talks to me to get close to you." Ashley got in defence mode. "Calm your tits babe. Just offer yourself more" I said changing into my bikini, in the back of my car. "How?" Ashley started to seem interested.

"Join SexyPhotoChat" I winked, "Kate I'm not joining that porno website. I don't feel right putting my body out there, and I can't believe you still go on that" I laughed at her comment, Ashley doesn't really offended me so anything she says is fine. "I go on it cause its fun Ash and I like the attention." we walked down to the beach and set our towels down. "Attention from old men? You really want old men jacking off to your body" Ashley gave me a look, "Hey all boys are horny Ashley, I don't mind. Every old man there is a sexy boy I can fuck" I laughed. "Kate ew just ew. Whatever, do what you want just respect yourself." I smiled, Ashley was such a great friend. "Yeah, yeah. Take a photo of me for all those sexy old men" I joked, Ashley laughed and rolled her eyes at the same time.

I logged into my account scrolling through all my new friend requests. I accepted a few but one had the account name SexySoccerBoy and a picture of his abs, I quickly confirmed his requested and posted a new photo at the beach.

KittyKatKate: At the beach with my B*tch Ashley, no boys in sight :(

I got home throwing the car keys on the counter. "Katelyn where do you think your going" My mom stopped me. "My room where else?" I gave my mom attitude. "Where the hell were you today. I got a phone call from the school. Your skipping school! Your grades are already poor enough, its time to get your life together." My mother yelled at me and I crossed my arms in defence. "Excuse me but my life is fine the way it is all it needs is YOU out of it" I stormed upstairs into my room and signed in to SexyPhotoChat. I checked the recent photo I posted when I was this Ashley.

Commets, likes and friend requests started to flow in.
Hornyben: Can I get a nude
Mrlove:You're damn sexy
Smile: Blonde's are my favourite. Do you like to party?
Sass: You're so gorgeous can we see more
Badboy: you're beautiful, I wish I knew you personally
SexySoccerBoy: I'd love to see more, is that possible? We go to the same school

I laughed at all the comments and more continued to come, but I decided to message SexySoccerBoy

KattieKatKate: I'd love to meet up for a good time. ;) who are you
SexySoccerBoy: Can't say at the moment, but I could go for some nudes
KattieKatKate: Maybe later, bye bye ;)xox

Just as I was about to sign off I received another friend request but with an inbox as well. It wasn't like most inbox asking me to have sex or nudes, he said a normal message.

inbox from Styles
Hey KittyKatKate, your absolutely beautiful. Your body is amazing but I'd love to get to know you. What do you say we meet up sometime, I won't take advantage of you, I just want to know you and hold you. ~ Styles

I replied back before signing off for the night,

KittyKatKate: Thank you 'styles' but no need to sweet talk me, I'm up for anything. I'd love to have some with you, sex? maybe, chat me more and see where this goes. Bye babe ;) xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------