Chapter Thirty Two

Harry's POV

"So you suppose I did it? What about Katelyn, she was obviously there. May I add her face wasn't even shown in the video" that's true, she wasn't shown but there was no way she set up a camera. I would of seen for sure, I was with her at all times.

"She would never do that... I never showed you the video" my body started to tense up. I can't believe this kid, he did it! I grabbed his by his shirt.

"Wow Harry chill! Bro seriously you know what we do here and I'm sorry but left on bad terms." I pushed him away from me.

"so you think it's okay to film a video of me having sex. Why didn't you film Katelyn then if you think she's such a slut" it's not like I want them to film Katelyn but she deserves it more than me.

"Because she Katelyn, no ones going to give a shit who she is. You my friend are Harry styles. I'll tell you what, if you want to join back into the business I'll give you half the profit. Think about it Harry..... You know how many people would pay just to see you even shirtless. If you come back I'll cut out some of this footage." Dylan smirk made me nearly puke. "So what do you say Harry?"

-----

Katelyns POV

"Harry I'm cold... Harry" I moaned turning my body to face him, I slowly opened my eyes. "Harry?" I sat up to look at the clock 3:27 am. I tried to think of the positive, maybe he was getting a drink. I took that thought and walked to the kitchen... Nothing. "Maybe I'll just wait for him" I said to myself.

I sat on the couch resting a spare blanket on my bare legs. I stayed patient waiting for Harry to walk through those doors.

--

I heard laughter coming from outside the hallway. It sounded like Harry, and I doubt anyone else would be coming to the door at this time. I soon as I heard someone fiddling with a bunch of keys, I got up and unlocked the door. "It's magic!" I heard Harry scream followed by clapping. What the fuck..

I swung open the door and there he was with some random guy. "Babe there you are" Harry tightly hugged me. I was a little embarrassed because there is this guy I don't even know and I'm only wearing one of Harry's baggy t-shirts. "Tom this is Kitty. Kitty this is Tom" Harry introduced us.

"Don't call me that.." I mumbled for Harry to hear but not Tom. Harry laughed ignoring my comment and walked past me with Tom taking a seat on the couch.

I have so many questions to ask Harry right now but he's drunk and he's with some stranger. "Katelyn come here" Harry says in a soothing voice. I want to ignore him but he has this cute puppy dog face and I can not resist. "What" I spit walking towards him. If I look super pissed then he will know not to do anything stupid and possibly send Tom home.

I stood before Harry and he pulled me closer, hands resting on the side of my thighs. "Could you do a strip show for Tom and I" Harry slid his hands higher and I pushed away quickly. "Harry you're disgusting" he stood up right away taking my hand in his. "Baby I'm sorry. You're just so damn hot.. Please"

I stormed out of the room, I'm not going to put up with this shit. "Kateyln come back" Harry yelled, probably not the smartest idea since everyone is sleeping. I locked Harry's door and buried myself under his blanket. I covered my ears with his pillow just so I wouldn't have to hear him and Tom.

I heard slight banging on the door but I chose to ignore it. I grabbed some head phones and listened to music to help me fall back asleep.