Chapter Twenty Eight

Important authors note at the end.
--
"Are you going to Celeste's place tonight" Louis laughed to himself. I watched Harry get really red, and balled his fist in anger.

"Shut up Louis" Harry spat walking towards us, Louis intertwined our fingers together. Harry looked down at our hands and took a deep sigh, "can't believe you moved on this fast".

"You knew she was like this, and I can help her change" I let go of Louis' hand, I thought I was over this whole slut reputation. I guess I just forgot the fact only Harry knew the truth.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up, but I know you can be happier with me." Louis shot me a big forgiving smile. "Unbelievable" Harry laughed to himself. I gave Harry a glare and made sure he saw me grab Louis' hand again.

"Katelyn you can't be serious. He practically insulted you, I know you and you're not like this. Please I know I've done wrong but I really love you." I really just want to jump into Harry's arms and have everything be okay, but it won't be okay. He cheated more than once and I need to take a stand; not let a guy walk all over me. Besides Louis may of insulted me but he didn't mean it, he just didn't know the truth... Yet.

"Katelyn I'm going to drive you home okay?" I nodded letting go of Louis' hand to retrieve my shorts in Harry's room.

"Katelyn. Please I know you don't mean this" Harry said as I pulled on my shorts.

"But I do Harry, I can't just let you treat me like shit all the time. Be with Celeste okay, you seem to really like being with her"

"Every time I was with Celeste I thought of you Katelyn" the thought of them recurring in my head hurt more and more. To think I was developing feelings for someone.. Again.

"But you were still with her. Bye Harry"

"Katelyn I know you! You're just going this to get me mad, I know you still want to try"

"Yeah, and I thought I knew you."
-------
Louis dropped me off at my house last night, luckily he didn't ask to come stay with me. I really needed time to clear my head, and I'm glad I got to sleep in. It's now 1:00 pm, and Louis asked me to go get a cup of coffee. Of course I agreed to his generous offer.

I put on a dark pair of jeans, a grey fitted sweater and a pair of black toms. I didn't bother to apply much makeup, just a thin line of eye liner and mascara. I may be clean from alcohol and drugs from last night but I'm still not emotional perfect. I'm not in the mood to look perfect, comfy was more my style. I grabbed my purse stuffing my wallet and phone, all that I really needed. Since last night when I came home I haven't heard a single noise from my mom nor Robert. It was weird, I'm surprised my drunk mother wouldn't start calling me names like the normal routine. I hated the fact I was always pinned as the bad person, yes I do agree I made dumb decisions. Actually cross that, I didn't even really do anything. I just continued to lie, making a worse image. I guess I have full blame for applying to be a prositute, but if people really knew what I was going through... They would understand. Which reminds me, I never actually got back to them. When I met Harry or should I say when I started to get to know Harry I thought my life was changing, like he could somehow save me? Who am I kidding, he didn't even know me. I never told him the truth, only because he never asked and it was to much for me to bring up. I will never forget the sudden smash that started it all, the excessive drinking, and Dylan. I don't think I can ever trust someone, not after Dylan. I never told anyone, only Dylan and he broke my heart. He left me heart broken, he made me something I'm not.

It's so hard for let me trust Harry, repeatedly he cheated on me, we were never actually official, quote on quote 'dating' but I thought there was something strong enough not to cheat. I don't think I can go back to him, he reminds me to much of my past. I once told myself to join sexyphotochat and act like a slut, just so I wouldn't ever be heart broken again. To become a prositute so I would know not to fall in love, nothing would revolve a relationship or trust. I could learn to be happy again, make enough money to leave.