Chapter Ten

"Time for school!" My mom's not so soothing voice yelled at me. I made no movement, hoping she didn't realize I was there and let me sleep. "Katelyn I'm not going to ask you again. Get your fucking lazy ass up!" My mother yelled pulling the covers off me and onto the ground.

"Mom!" I yelled sitting up. "Get up, last day at your school. and put some clothes on" My mom stormed out of my room with a laundry basket at her hip. I guess she told me to put close on because she didn't agree with me sleeping in my underwear. Who cares!

Now that I got Harry's attention I kind of wanted to dress down a bit. He already wanted me so there was no point dressing like a slut, plus I kind of wanted him to like me fore me. I know crazy that I'm saying this right.

I lightly applied some makeup for a natural look. I wore a white laced long sleeve shirt, and some ripped jeans. I did my usual morning routine which consists of brushing my teeth and breakfast, not to interesting. 

First period is so boring! I'm sitting in class and not listening to a word the teacher is saying. I was caught off guard when I saw a car pull in front of the school as I was looking out the window. Soon enough Harry jumped out of the backseat of the car pulling his pants up. He shut the door and started to walk towards the entrance, that's when I lost sight of him. "Is something wrong Katelyn?" My teacher said smacking the rule against the chalk board. "Oh um.. nothing sorry." I said turning my head back to the board. "Alright class moving on..." My teacher started to speak again, but of course I let my thoughts take over. 

 Why was Harry at my school? Did he not having schooling of his own to attend? Even if he didn't everyone is in class who would he possibly see? "Stop it" I heard Ashley giggling right be hide me. "What are you looking at!" She spat at me and turned her head and continued to laugh. 

I was so curious what could she possibly be laughing at? I turned my head to the door and saw Harry standing there smiling and waving Ashley over. "May I go to the bathroom" Ashley raised her hand up fast. "Go on" 

Ashley ran out of the classroom with her binder in her hand and when she was in the hall she grabbed Harry's hand. I sat up and looked out the window, Harry was running with Ashley to the car. I had so many emotions running through my head. They were holding hands until Harry some how realized I was watching.

His eyes met mine through the window, he dropped Ashley hand and scratched the back of his neck like nothing happened. "Katelyn your interrupting the class please sit down" my teacher instructed. I nodded and sat back down in my seat. I'm so confused with Harry, was last night real?

~Cheer Leading Practice~

I walked into the gym where the practice would be held, Ashley was no where in sight but everyone else was. Once you join the cheer leading team it's best not to miss a practice unless giving notice because of the big competition coming up.  

Half way through the practice, Ashley showed up with no one. Big surprise usually she has came with One Direction. "Late" I spat. "Doesn't matter I'm head cheer leader now" She smirked. "Then you should of been here early." I walked up to Ashley staring down at her as we were face to face.

"All in favour having Kate back as team captain" all the girls raised there hands and gave Ashley a look. "Girls come on, I won't be late again" Ashley plead.

I had no part of being caption again, I certainly didn't see it coming. "It's not that Ashley but you haven't done anything for the team but suck faces with Zayn and now Harry" one of the team mates pointed out, and it was true she hasn't come up with anything.

Practice was over, I got dressed into a pair of jeans and a mint green blouse. I pulled out my phone to text and tell Liam the good news.

Me: Hey Liam!! You will never guess what happened to me. Ashley is no longer head cheer leader :) Liam: That's great Kate! What happened
Me: Girls thought she wasn't really being a leader and I guess that was true, all she does is making out with Harry now gross!
Liam: You make out with people too who cares! At least they didn't sleep with each other like you do with people
Me: Liam you know that isn't true... why are you being so mean
Liam: I'm not, I'm just telling the truth
Me: Know your not, I told you everything and now you making lies.
Liam: I'm sorry Kat I'm just not that happy at the moment.
Me: It's alright. Omg I almost forgot! I'm moving to a different school tomorrow, I might not even see you :(