Chapter Three

Kittykatkate: Wow.Nudes already, are you a horny boy?
Styles: I guess so, but your so good looking. I really want to see more
Kittykatkate: Okay, well I want to know what you look like. Post a photo?

One thing with SexyPhotoChat is you can't inbox photos you must post. And to be honest I've never post nudes. I want to know what this 'styles' character looks like and then I'll decide.

Styles: I can't post a photo
Kittykatkate: And why not? You're sexy aren't you, no reason to be ashamed of what you look like in a photo if you said you're sexy.
Styles: That's not the reason. It's because then people will know who I am
Kittykatkate: So who cares, this site is about people to notice you. Post sexy photos and meet people, are you chicken or something. hahah
Styles: No, Its that I'm.. well famous
KittyKatKate: Yeah ok! Next thing your going to tell me your from that stupid boy band everyone obsess about. One Direction?

I got no response from him, I waited for what seemed like hours but nothing. I decided to go to bed since it was already late.

Harry's POV

"Zayn come here!"
"Yeah whats up Harry"
"You know that girl I've been talking to, well she wants me to post a photo of myself. Should I do it?" I wanted to because I really wanted a chance with her but she kind of insulted One Direction so I'm not sure if I should post a photo of me. Also if fans found out what would they think of me going on a website like this. "That's up to you Harry but then girls are going to find out its you and you will get dirty messages and links to their nudes." Zayn and I both looked at each other. "I guess there's nothing wrong with that" Zayn laughed.

I signed back onto SexyPhoto chat and sent KittyKatKate a message back.

---

Kateyln's POV

I woke up with my mom yelling at me from downstairs. "Stop being such a bitch! Shut the fuck up" I screamed and slammed my bedroom door. I looked at my phone to see a new message from the one and only 'styles'

Styles: Yes, I'm Harry Styles

I bursted out laughing, who does person think he is. Trying to take someone Else's identity.

KittyKatKate: Yeah okay buddy! You don't need to impress me with someone you're not, I'm willing to give out nudes if your hot and will do stuff
Styles: I'm serious! Give me your number and I'll prove it
KittykatKate: How do I know if your some ugly old guy
Styles: I thought you didn't care, and you gave nudes out. And I'm not, I actually am Harry Styles
KittykatKate: Post a photo and I will
Styles: Fine

I set my phone down and got dress quickly. I put on a see through crop top and a bright hot pink bra, along with high waisted shorts. My phone went off and quickly rushed to see I was tagged in styles photo, (Photo on the side)

Damn he wan't lying he was actually Harry Styles. Not that I was a fan of One Direction but they were all good looking. Does that mean that Zayn guy was from one direction? I'm not a fan so I have no idea but Amy from English has pictures of harry all over her binder so i know who he is. I grabbed my bag and drove to school to tell Ashley the news.

*Lunch*

"Ash! Guess what happened on SexyPhotoChat last night!" I sat down at our usual table when I decide I want to come to school. "What have another boy asking for sex" Ashley laughed. "That's everyday but some guy named styles I've been talking to. Well apparently he is famous from One Direction boy group" Ashley spit out her drink.

"Are you kidding me! How do you know?" Ashley turned her head with full attention. "Well I hear a lot of girls at our school talk about them and I've heard Harry Styles as one of their names. And he posted a photo of himself"
"Well search them on your phone" I pulled out my phone and searched One Direction members

"Kate! That boy there, he is the one in the mall we met yesterday. I think this Styles guy is telling the truth." Ashely pointed to the picture and Harry and Zayn stood beside each other. "Holy Shit. " Our mouths dropped, I inboxed Harry a message on SexyPhotoChat.

KittyKatKate: Hey Harry Styles ;) I'm willing to send you those nudes. I got them on my phone.
Styles: How about we meet? Get to know each other, then maybe I can see your body in person.
KittyKatKate: Sure, bring your friend Zayn, cause my friend Ashley is looking for a good time as well.
Style: Okay :) looking forward to tonight x

"Ashley are you ready for a fun night out with these boys?" I smirked.

------------------------
Sorry for spelling errors, I didn't check it over since I'm on my phone.

Comment Vote for next chapter!xx