Chapter Twenty Six

Thank you for 2 million reads, that's unbelievable! Literally so happy, I'm surprised all of you are still reading this, I feel so bad that I don't read over to edit because I'm busy but I'll try and do better. For the 2 million reads, I give you a longer chapter than usual :)

-----

"Finally" Harry said grabbing the condom from the storage compartment. Harry took the package between his teeth and tarred it open. It was kind of hot in a strange way. I've never had sex in a car so I'm curious how this will work, there isn't much space in the backseats.

I didn't want to waist time just because if those girls come back and bring friends to meet Harry. I pulled my wet crop top over my head and watch Harry pull down his swim shorts. I watched harry slowly roll the condom on his length, the way Harry makes me feel is insane.

Every little action he does turns me on, he's just so hot I want to fuck him."what do you think we are going to do?" Harry chuckled, I looked up at him giving him a look. "What?" I questioned.

"You called me hot and said you wanted to fuck me" Harry laughed, leaning in to kiss my cheek. "Did I say that out loud?" I bit my bottom lip, I felt completely embarrassed. "It's okay baby, I feel the same" Harry whispered in my ear while talking my earlobe between his teeth.

I felt his hand unbutton my shorts and pull them down my legs. I was left in my bikini, and just a pull of the string and my top would be off; same with my bottoms. Harry pulled the string of my bottom slowly, I watched as he undid the knot on both sides.

Harry threw my bottoms of my swimsuit to the side and lowered his head between my legs. "Spread your legs more" Harry said with his tone demanding. I obeyed his demand by legs being spread even more. His hands grabbed my hips and I felt his warm tongue stir inside of me. I dug my nails into the seat and let Harry take control.

Harry moved his hands between my thighs, and slid his finger into me also. I arched my back in surprise and pleasure. "You're so soaked" Harry said pulling away.

A gasped escaped my lips once Harry thrust into me, I forgot he had the condom on already it completely took me off guard. "Harry" I said barely coming out as a whisper. "Yes baby" Harry's lips hovered over mine. I shut my eyes enjoying Harry's slow movement of his pelvis coming in contact with my clit.

His lips touched mine, I felt my heart racing even more. His tongue moved perfectly with mine, exchanging saliva so smoothly. His body rocked against me, I let moans escape my mouth often. His hands griped the back of my hair tugging at it slightly.

His thrust became more powerful, harry pulled back and thrust back into me harder. I felt Harry's hand let go of my hair and cupped my breasts. I felt the tight string that held my swimsuit up was now loose. His grip on my beasts were a little hard but I couldn't complain the pleasure he gave me.

Harry pulled away from my lips and kissed my neck. I reached my high and so did Harry, his muscular arms tensed as I gripped them.

I panted and Harry just collapsed his body weight onto me. Our breathing was slowing down but still had a heavy pace. Our bodies were wet, not only from the water but the intense moment in Harry's car brought sweat. I was quite okay with it.

"Do you think anyone saw?" I asked. I was a little nervous if someone saw me doing it in a car but I also didn't care at the same time. "Who cares" Harry smirked giving me another kiss.

Harry sat up and grabbed our clothes from the front seat. As he gathered the clothes I just stared at Harry's length while tracing his abs with my fingertips. "What?" Harry laughed while putting a shirt on.