Chapter Twenty Five

"Harry back away from her" Louis approached Harry and I in the kitchen. I swung my head down feeling a little ashamed, in Louis' eyes he probably thought I just forgave harry and was going to kiss him. I guess the second half isn't completely wrong..

Harry sighed dropping his head, "Louis I'm just trying to talk to her" Harry looked I at Louis still keeping both arms around me. "Looks like more than talking"

"Shut up, she's my girlfriend. Not yours" Harry said in a harsh voice. I pushed Harry back a bit, "Oh that's what we are now? I'm pretty sure this whole mess started because I thought we were dating and you didn't take that well" I spat walking towards Louis. "I just don't need everyone to know okay" Harry sighed again.

I must admit it hurt for Harry to say the truth, why wouldn't he want everyone to know about us? "Wow. Well I'm completely done with you" I stared into Harry's eyes. "Don't say that" he whispered. I decided to ignore it and walk away.

There really wasn't any where I could go, so I just locked myself in the bathroom. Within seconds I heard knocking, "hey Kate, do you want me to drive you home?" Louis said in a soothing voice, "Yes please. Just give me a second" I wiped away any tears.

****
A week has gone by already, everything has been extremely awkward. I decided to distance myself from the boys, especially Harry. I've been hanging out with Kenzie, Ashley and Gabriella almost everyday after school.

It's now Friday last period, thankfully the day is nearly over and I can go home. Kenzie and I took our normal seats, "hello class." Mrs. Jenny called taking the stage. "Today I was thinking we should practice on improv. Yes Harry?" I turned to look at Harry in the back corner with his hand up. "Shouldn't we do trust day. I mean you did say we would do it once every week." Harry looked over at me and I quickly looked to the ground. "That completely slipped my mind. Okay so pick your partners, we will start improv Monday"

"He's coming this way" Kenize whispered to me, referring to Harry coming. "Will you be my partner Kenize?" Liam asked with a big smile. Kenize looked at me unsure if she should leave me, I nodded to let her know it's okay. "I'd love to" she responded.

"Katelyn? What do you say, partners?" Harry said looking down at me with his hands in his pockets. He rocked on his heels waiting for an answer, "actually I was going to ask Katelyn." Louis then stepped in.

"Louis can you come here a minute" Mrs. Jenny called. My luck. "Well?" Harry waited patiently. I nodded and he grabbed my hand, "let's go to the hall" I quickly pulled my hand back. "No. I'm not doing this again" I spat, remembering the last time he took me into the hall.

"It's called trusting. Do you have that?" Harry rolled his eyes and pulled me into the hall, right outside the door. "I miss you" I chuckled a bit at his response. "You miss me? It's been a week and I have no interest in being with someone that doesn't care about me" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I never said that. Did Louis say that? I bet that asshole did" Harry balled his fist. "Hey calm down. No he didn't say that, you act that way. If you cared about me then you wouldn't be afraid to be with me!" I yelled in his face. "Stop yelling" he said calmly. "Don't tell me what to do!" I yelled.

Harry pushed me against the wall and placed his lips on mine. "Stop yelling" he whispered against my lips. "Fine" I whispered back.

"So do you forgive me?" Harry asked, "no, just because you kissed me. And let me add I didn't ask for that! I'm not going to forgive you" I wanted to stand my ground, I'm not going to give in.

"Fine, but I just want to say Louis doesn't like you like I do. He's only trying to take what's mine."

"What's yours? I'm not yours, I'm not some property. Louis is just a friend okay." I rolled my eyes. "No Liam, and Niall are your friends. Louis wants more, trust me." I laughed at his comment. "That shouldn't matter to you. If Louis wants to fuck me fine. I would do it" I shrugged my shoulders like it was no big deal.