Chapter Nineteen

"A dare's a dare" He smirked.

I felt completely nervous, I could barely speak. I looked at the girls, Gabby I think was peeing in the bush so her opinion was useless to me. I could care less what Ashley was thinking right now but I looked at Kenzie. Usually I could tell what she was thinking, but in this moment I couldn't. A blank expression, even though I couldn't tell what she was thinking at that moment in time, I knew what to do and that was "Go" Kenzie said.

I was confused, go? she wanted me to go. She just told me earlier not to fall for Harry and NOT to be with him and now she's saying go? "Go Kate" Kenzie said once again. "Go? What do you mean go, I can't go you said-" Kenzie cut me off, "A dare's a dare Kate, I will see you tomorrow?" And with that she turned her back to me and walked off with Ashley, struggling to pull Gabby out of the bush. "Make sure to use a condom!" Gabby yelled, obviously still stupid and drunk. "Listen my friends are leaving, I have to go. Plus I do not want to spend my night with styles" I hissed. "Friends? I never knew you considered Ashley and Gabriella your friends again"

"And I never thought I would be spending another minute with you" I started to walk in the direction the girls left from. Some reason what Harry said got to me. Friends. I never really know who my friends are because I was never really a friend myself, I couldn't even make the right decisions. I just continued walking in silence Harry didn't seem to make an effort to stop me. "Wait" Harry said in a faint voice. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled. "What" I turned to face him once more. "I'm sorry. Katelyn I'm so sorry I never ever meant to hurt you. I was always immature I know, and it's no excuse but I was only a jerk because I thought you were a slut and.. and I would never fall for a girl.. but I did" Harry stood there with his hands in his pockets just staring at me with passion in his eyes. "I need a ride home" I said not giving in to the cutest boy. "Okay"

-----

The car was silent other than the wind blowing coming from the window. A buzzing continued to go off, Harry was getting a phone call. "You know you can answer that" I stared at him telling him politely. He said nothing but picked up his phone with his right hand while his left hand steered the car. "Hello" He said in a raspy sexy voice. "Niall I can't right now" he said in annoyed sigh, then he glimpsed at me. "Yes" I heard excitement on the other line. Niall being Niall, I thought. "No... fine" Harry lowered the phone and handed it to me.

"Hello?" I asked
"Katelyn! Beautiful how are you" Niall practically yelled into the phone speaker making me giggle.
"I'm good, how are you"
"Good except Harry ditched us to go see you. Now he's not coming home"

Harry's POV
Niall is making me nervous, I have no idea what he is saying and he is probably drunk. Is tonight the night to get wasted? I could hear Niall yelled in the background, as if she couldn't hear him enough. But her giggle was so cute, she was the girl that makes me feel warm inside. I'm surprised she hasn't said anything to me, I have been driving in the wrong direction for the past 10 minutes. I just wanted a reason to spend time with her. "No I will, give me one second" Her hand touched mine, immediately focus on her. "Harry, Niall has something of mine.. yeah so I was wondering if you could just go to your flat. You know it's easier since we are already driving, oh and Niall is also alone.. he's said he hurt himself. It's important I'm there for him" She was hiding something because she bit down on her lip, like she was nervous. "Yeah sure, can you hand me the phone?" She handed me the phone without hesitating. "Smooth Niall" "Just trying to help a brother out" I smiled and hung up.

Katelyn's POV

"So are we actually going to go to your place" I tried to say with a serious face but a smile slipped. "What do you mean" I watch Harry tighten the grip on the steering wheel. "I know it doesn't take more than twenty minutes to get to my house" I laughed to loosen the tension a bit. "Hey I only drove in the wrong direction for ten minutes." Harry turned to smile at me.