Chapter Twelve

"Hey Harry" Celeste said kissing his cheek. "Erm hi" Harry said letting go of my hand and rolling his eyes. "Celeste this is our friend Katelyn. Katelyn this is Celeste" Niall sounded so excited to introduce me to someone, but he didn't know I actually already met her. "The school bitch" Louis said with a fake cough.

Everyone laughed including myself, "Not funny Louis, you're just jealous" She said flipping her hair off her shoulder. "Pfft! Jealous, you got to be kidding me!" Louis started to laugh until Harry 'shh'd' him. Louis rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink, "So Harry baby, I was thinking you could come to my house tonight.. and finish what we started" She twirled his curls with her index finger whispering in his ear.

This was just disturbing to watch, "Celeste stop." Harry pulled her hand away from him. Celeste looked at me and and smirked. "Harry... are you embarrassed? Do you not want to show your new friend what you're really like" She placed her hand on his thigh and Harry straightened his back and a slight moan escaped his mouth. "I'll see you in class... um bye guys" Harry smiled awkwardly grabbing his bagged and left with Celeste hooking her arm with his. I just stared at them as they walked out of the cafe, "Katelyn?" Liam said waving his hand in front of my face.

I jumped being startled a little, "Yeah?" I ask confused not really sure what they were talking about. "Are you going to eat?" Niall asked while taking a bite of his apple. "Nah... I'm not really hungry" I lied, I was actually starving; I just didn't want to eat around the boys because they might call me fat or something if I ate to much. I know I'm a little crazy but I don't want to get bullied on the first day. "What you possibly can't be serious!" Niall stood up yelling.

"Um..." I wasn't sure if Niall was mad or just crazy, "Niall calm down, lets go get you food" Zayn laughed pulling Niall away, "You're buying" Niall grabbed his bag swinging it over his shoulder. I did a soft giggle trying not to draw any attention to me, Niall was so cute and funny that I had to laugh. "Awe your laugh is so adorable Kate!" Liam said squeezing my cheeks. I blushed and looked down to my lap.

"So does he know?" Liam asked now getting serious, "Who? Harry? no,no,no... of course not!" I knew what Liam was talking about. Well I think he meant if Harry knew I liked him. "Harry what? I would like to know?" Louis said getting so curious.

"Umm... well... you see.... umm Liam!" I tried to get focus off of me and get Liam to make something up. Louis gave me a look and turned to Liam waiting for an answer. "Katelyn likes Harry" my mouth dropped, why did Liam just say that to Louis. "Liam!" I leaned over the table just far enough to slap Liam in the arm. "What! I thought you wanted me to tell Lou" Liam said rubbing his arm, in the spot I just slapped.

I shook my head, "Katelyn... you like Harry?" Louis said serious, not in shock, or in excitement. "Yeah..." I gulp. "You should know that H-" Louis was cut off, "Louis come on, I have to talk to you" Harry said avoiding all eye contact with me. "Alright... Kate I'll talk to you later" With that being said Louis got up and left with Harry leaving Liam and I. "What was he going to say Liam?" If Louis knew, I'm pretty sure Liam would know since they are all very close. "Honestly not sure, it could of been anything" well that was disappointing, I was looking for an answer and I got nothing.

The school bell went off and Liam and I both grabbed our bags ready to head to class, "Oh and Katelyn, there is one thing I know Louis was going to say" I payed close attention, waiting for Liam to speak more. "Be careful" Liam smiled and walked the opposite direction that I was going to go. Be careful? what is that suppose to mean? Now I'm really curious, and I need to find out what Louis was going to say before Harry interrupted.

I looked at my course sheet to find out my next class, math. Everyone usually hates math, but I kind of like it. I can't say I'm the best but I don't struggle with it, although everyone at my old school thinks I do. I was so carried up at being the stupid blonde slutty bitch that I didn't even care about my grades, but deep down I did and this school is going to give me a chance to change my average right now.

I walked into class and most people were seating, and Harry was sitting alone. I thought this would be the perfect chance to talk to him, about us. I smiled and walk towards him, but his head was looking down so he didn't realize I was coming. Just then Celeste sat on his desk and kissed his cheek, he did nothing but just sit there.

I felt a little jealous running through my veins, I know Harry and I weren't official or anything but we did have sex. Then again that's what I'm known for doing and Harry didn't know I never actually did that stuff. Harry looked up and saw me just staring at him, Celeste started to laugh at me. "Awe is the new girl crying?"Celeste made a joke about me. I felt my face and the moist of the tear rest upon my cheek. I must have been crying at bit, and I didn't even realize. I stared into Harry's eyes, he looked hurt and sorry or maybe that was just something I thought.

Harry stood up, like he was coming to say sorry and comfort me but Celeste pushed him back down. "Alright class, take your seats and let's get started" the teacher spoke. I sat down farthest away from Harry and Celeste, I felt Harry's eyes just staring at me, but I didn't want to pay any attention to him.

-------

"Alright that's the bell you're free to go" the teacher spoke one last time, giving us a dismissal to leave. I packed up my books and look at my last class room number to go, 194. I walked down the hall way trying to find my way to this last class, drama (a/n I don't know what school is like for you but every year we have two semesters and each semester has four classes. So that's what I'm going by)

I just wish this school was smaller, I have a feeling I will get lost at school for the next couple of weeks. I walked into the classroom seeing Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn! but there he was sitting alone at a desk head buried in his phone. I wonder how he got here so fast but then again I don't know my way around.

Harry looked up and smiled at me, putting his phone away in his pocket. I think he is actually coming to talk to me. "Hey gurl!" I heard someone yell right by my ear. I turned to the side of me now loosing eye contact with Harry. "Oh hey" I said smiling"Come sit beside me" Kenzie pulled me to two empty desks. "So you liking your classes" I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess" I turned my head away from Kenzie and looked at Harry who was on stage with Louis.

Harry noticed I was staring because he focused his eyes on me. A cute little smirk appeared on his face showing his dimples. Harry bit his bottom lip and winked at me, making me want to get up and separate all distance between us. I just want to do that night all over again, his body against mine. His large hands touching my body, the only thing I wanted to change was to wake up next to him. Be able to see his cute but sexy smile in the morning, I would want to kiss those perfect lips first thing as I woke up. "Katelyn? Katelyn!" I quickly turned my head, jumping out of my thoughts.

"hmm?" I looked at Kenzie Like I was so paying attention the whole time. "Who were you staring at?.... Oh Styles? Yeah good luck with that" Kenzie Laughed. "Why? He's really really cute" I looked back at Harry still looking at me with a smile. "Let's just say all the girls want him. Here comes the teacher" Kenzie Hit my arm slightly getting my attention not to stare at Harry any longer.

All those who were standing on stage were now sitting in a desk. "Hello class, I see we have a new student. What's your name?" My teacher said putting me on the spot. "Katelyn" I said just loud enough she could hear me. "Welcome to drama class Katelyn, feel free to express your emotions through the passion of drama!" She turned her back to me walking to the stage, "She is the best teacher" Kenzie whispered in my ear. "Alright who wants to do some acting to show Katelyn what this class is like... ummmm Tomlinson!" She smiled and pointed to Louis. Louis ran up to the stage an acted out in front of the whole class.

--------

"Well done Louis" We all clapped and cheered, "May I get a drink" Kenzie asked and our teacher responded with a nod. Kenzie left leaving me alone, "Alright let's partner up everyone. I'll let you chose today" I lowered my head, I didn't know who to ask. Kenzie was gone and I would want to be with Harry but I'm not really sure since Liam said be careful.

"But Harry!" I heard Louis whine, I took a quick glimpse up and Louis had his arms crossed over his chest and being upset like a little boy. Harry laughed slightly and turned his head making eye contact with me once more. I lowered my head and left my hair swoop down in front of my face. "Want to be my partner" A low husky voice asked. I looked up still with my hair covering half my face, "Are you sure?" Harry pushed my hair back behind my ear out of my face.

"Positive" he smiled showing off his dimples. Harry grabbed my hand, his thumb slowly rubbed against my skin. His gentle touch gave me butterflies, he treated me like I was so delicate; no one has ever treated me like that."I'm back!!" Kenzie said with excitement then her face emotion dropped. "Harry" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Kenzie" Harry said tighten a grip on my hand. "Do you mind if you go back to your spot" She said in a harsh tone. "I'd love to but we are doing partners though" Harry said standing up letting go of my hand.

"Great, Katelyn let's be partners!" She said with a smile and pushed Harry out of her way."Sorry but Katelyn is already my partner" Harry pulled me to his side. "What's going on Harry?" Liam said walking over. "Katelyn is my partner and Kenzie is jealous cause she has no one to go with" Harry explained wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I see, Kenzie come be my partner" Liam grabbed her hand and Kenzie started to blush. "Really?" I could tell that second she might have a crush on Liam, and who wouldn't he is so sweet and he seems like a protective person.

"Finally I get you to myself" Harry brought me close to his chest kissing my forehead. "Enough Styles enough!" Our teacher said laughing like she has seen it all before and it really wasn't a big deal, she only found it humorous. "Sorry Mrs.Jenny" Harry said laughing. Harry then took a seat down at one of the desks and I sat beside him resting my head upon his shoulder. "So class any ideas what we will be doing today with our partners?" Mrs. Jenny said looking at everyone in the room. Harry raised his hand "Yes go ahead styles" She looked joyed someone was about to answer. "Make out secession?" the boy started to laugh and Harry leaned in and kissed my lips just for a second. "No... Harry let's stop with those jokes why don't we" Mrs. Jenny laughed.

Mrs. Bentley and Mrs. Jenny had completely different attitudes, Mrs. Jenny could take a joke and she was fun the be around. On the other hand Mrs. Bentley was rude and already gave me detention, I wish I could drop that class. "Since no one knows I'll tell you! We are going to do a trust exercise, anyone knows what I'm talking about?" Everyone shook their head not knowing what Mrs. Jenny was talking about. "Drama is about preforming, and to have a great performance you want to feel comfortable. Am I right or am I right?" Mrs. Jenny threw her arms up smiling, everyone laughed and nodded.

"To be able to feel comfortable, a great start is knowing and TRUSTING each other. That is what we are going to start doing in here, every week we will do a trust day and become for comfortable with each other in this class. Sound good?" She questioned the class, "Yes Mrs. Jenny" The class said in sync, "Good! Now lets start, face your partners and start trusting people!" I lifted my head off of Harry's shoulder and face his but still sitting down.

I just looked around the room and everyone started to chat, I honestly think no one was listening. Groups started to form and chat, not actually in partners of two. "You're so beautiful" I looked into Harry's big emerald eyes. "Thanks" I said blushing, and looked away again. "Let's leave class" Harry placed his hand on my knee and moved up my thigh reaching right below my crotch in my skirt. "Harry we can't" I pushed his hand away. As much as I wanted him its best I didn't get a bad reputation. "And why not" I felt his warm breathe against my neck giving me goose bumps.

"We have to do the trust lesson" I said getting a little anxious what was going to happen. "We are you are suppose to trust and come with me. You trust me don't you?" He whispered into my ear and his hand slipped up under my skirt again. "y-yes" Harry pulled away, "good, let's go" Harry grabbed my hand and stood up bringing me out of the class.

As we started to walk down the hallway I was curious what we were doing, "Harry where are we going?" I asked and turned my head looking behind making sure we weren't caught by the teacher. Before I could turn back I was yanked by the arms Harry was holding, and brought into a dark room.

The light switched on and Harry brought his face close to mine. "I'm craving you, bad" He whispered and started kissing my neck. "H-ha-r-ry" I could barley speak as he lifted my body up pressing my back against the door. I wrapped my legs around his body and his hands kept my legs supported and up. Harry didn't speak, I felt a spot of my neck begin to become sensible.

His teeth nibbling on that spot of my skin, as his lips left my neck he made his way up to my lips. His soft lips pressed against mine, fitting perfectly with mine. I felt a slowly motion of Harry's tongue touching my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I couldn't resist, so I accepted letting Harry's tongue battle mine. Harry pulled away biting my bottom lip playfully, I slowly opened my eyes meeting Harry's.

Letting go of my legs I was able to stand straight again, but he kept his hands on my hips. "We should go back to class" I said softly pushing his curls back out of his face. "But I want you" Harry grinded his hips into me, letting a slight moan escape my mouth. "Do you want me?" Harry whispered lowering his hands from my waist down to my ass."I do" I let those words slip out of my mouth, Harry tightened the grip on my butt and pressed his body against me.

"Just not here" I finished, Harry pulled away disappointed. "Tonight?" He raised his eyebrow in question the next time we could get together. "Maybe" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.I wanted to make him come back for more, I had a feeling there was something going on between Celeste and him that I wanted to make him only want me.

"Please.. I want to fuck you" Harry whispered making it more sexy as he raised his hands up placing his hand on my bra. I pulled his hands down giggling, "I don't want to get caught" I said truthfully, "Fine after school then?" Harry smiled kissing my cheek.

"I have detention" I rolled my eyes, at the fact it was the first day. "That's okay, I'll sneak in and we can do it on the desk" Harry said biting his lip making me sexually frustrated. "Can I ask you a question?" I needed to know something about Harry before I could continue with him. "What is it" Harry grabbed my hand comforting me. "Do you like me?" I felt so nervous saying this, I never asked anyone cause I knew they didn't. They just wanted me for what I can offer them, "Of course I do" Harry kissed my forehead, "Let's go" he pulled away still holding my hand and we walked back to class.

~~~~
A/n I was really happy that I found out that I'm meeting Janoskians so I thought I'd post a chapter.

Alright you know what to do for next chapter follow, vote, comment :) Bye lovelys xx