Chapter Thirty One

Katelyns POV

"You okay babe?" I said watching Harry walk into the room. He looked stressed and angry, I could tell he was trying to hide it when he pulled a fake smile on his face.

"Yeah yeah everything is great" he threw his phone at the bed. He grabbed my hand and twirled me into his arms. "How did I get so lucky hmm" he kissed my neck ever so lightly.

"You're not that lucky. You ended up with a mess" I said referring to myself.

"You need to stop being so negative. Just be happy for once. We are both alive and together, why look at the bad things?" He's right but it's not that simple. My mind isn't just a switch. I can't just erase all the pain, and how I feel about everything.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Let's go see everyone" I grabbed Harry's hand and walked into the living room together.

Everyone stared at us walking into the room. Harry pulled me closer to his hip and rubbed my arm to comfort me.

"Harry we have some news" Liam spoke up.
"Did you happen to have sex with someone in the car?" My cheeks flushed red

"No? why would you ask me that"

"Harry I know you're lying because someone posted it on the site sexyphotochat? and fans on twitter are going crazy." Liam handed Harry his cell phone and there it was Harry having sex with... Me in the car the day at the beach. Luckily you couldn't see my face but Harry's face was clear.

"Who is it Harry?" Harry shook his head, he knew I would be embarrassed. I was unsure of doing it in the car in the first place. "I don't remember"

"Well you might want to remember because who knows this girl might have something against you and have more footage of you. Did you upset anyone? Any reason why they would want to post this?" I could tell Liam was the one usually in charge, he seemed so concerned and worried. More than the rest.

"We came here to get away from everyone, just to relax but now you brought this on us." Harry nodded and took a seat at the couch in shame. I felt really bad.

I ran over to him sitting on his lap lifting his chin up to look at me. "Harry I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Did you do this? Did you film us having sex?" He looked serious but why would I? I was caught up in the moment like usual.

"No why would I"

"I don't know you were pretty jealous with that fan on the beach, you sure wanted to make her know we were going to have sex. Your face wasn't even shown, if it wasn't you then why didn't your face get shown?" Harry was so angry, but it wasn't me. I don't know how to make him believe me, I don't even know how to edit videos or where to post this.

"Harry I promise you it wasn't me" I reassured him.

"Katelyn I don't know if I can trust you. Maybe we should keep things on the down low about us" Kay this was getting way to far. It was probably that bitch on the beach getting so jealous.

"Harry you either want me or you don't. I'm not going to be your secret" I really wanted to be with him and maybe it's a risk saying that but I'm not anyone's secret.

"Babe I'm sorry. This is stressful come closer" Harry pushed me down on the couch and cuddle up beside me.
--
Harry's POV

"Harry it's fucking eleven o'clock at night. If you're not here for the reason everyone else is you can leave" Dylan tried shutting the basement door at my face but I stopped it with my hand.

"Listen here asshole, when I said I needed to talk you're going to fucking listen" I narrowed my eyes down at Dylan, he knew not to piss me off especially when I'm angry. "Okay, c'mon" Dylan opened the door for me to come in. Once I stepped into the basement or should I say his room he locked the door behind me. I find it so weird that he lives in his mothers basement. Well not that but how he lives down here doing what he wants and it's like his mom doesn't even exist.

"Hey Harry" Krystal smiled at me. Usually I'm tempted to do things with this girl, but since I fell for Katelyn I can't even look at her. I nodded to acknowledge her in my presence but that is all I'm doing.

"So what's so urgent" Dylan held out a beer for me but I denied, I didn't need to drink. Whenever I drink I try to escape something, forget what hurts. Right now I'm not trying to do that, I wanted to beat the shit out of this guy for what he has done. First I should at least talk to him or Katelyn will get pissed. Then again I've known him longer and if I want to beat him up then why can't I. Okay Harry keep your cool.

"What up with you and Katelyn?" I asked, feeling the angry run through my veins. I knew Dylan was trash but now that I'm with Katelyn I can't stand him.

"What trashy kitty my ex?" Dylan laughed sitting down at his round table full of drunk assholes and poker chips.

"Don't call her that" I hissed.

"Harry relax. Kitty and I are done, she's a whore and a waist of time" kitty? Fucking stop with the nicknames. I called her that once because Dylan brought it up but it's stupid.

"She's not a whore. She's perfect and loving. You are the bastard that played with her emotions and made her feel broken! So don't give me that shit saying she's a whore when she's far from it" I was now up and close with Dylan ready to punch him across the face.

"So why are you here. Clearly 'Katelyn' has corrupted you." He avoided everything I said, what a pussy.

"I'm here about Katelyn.. And SexyPhotochat. I'm not leaving without answers"
----
I have two assignments but I needed to post something for all of you. Xx so enjoy