Chapter Thirteen

A/N HOLY CRAP GUYS! OVER 300 VOTES, 145 COMMENTS AND MORE THAN 3,000 READS THAT IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU! I'm so happy you have no idea I never thought I'd actually get people to read this story I thought It sucked! Anyways here's another chapter!!

"Styles I see you showed our new student what not to do, skip class" Mrs. Jenny said, she didn't even seem mad though like Harry has left class often it was the usual. "Don't make it a habit Katelyn. Stay away from Harry" She smiled and pointed to Harry. "Sorry Mrs. Jenny won't happen again!" Harry yelled as she walked away to the front of the class. "I doubt that Harry. Alright cla-" Mrs. Jenny was cut off by Harry standing up "Mrs. Jenny, I like to make a bet" Harry said with confidence. "Go on?" She put her left hand on her hip intrigued what Harry was going to say. "I bet I can be a good influence in class, and not even skip either." The class laughed, was it not usual for Harry to be an influence? Did no one believe he was capable of being good. I wanted to change because of him, I wanted to have a chance with him. The only way I thought I could was to be nice and stop acting like a slutty bitch, but I'm missing something that everyone else knew. "Deal! Wow Katelyn first day here and Harry is already trying to change."

"Looks like we have to fuck before and after class" Harry whispered in my ear, while rubbing my inner thigh with his massive hands. Wearing a skirt made it worse when his warm hand rubbed against my bare skin, it made me really horny. I wanted him right that second, I spread my legs a little wider giving Harry more room to move his hand. Harry turned to me with a smirk showing off his dimples. His hand moved up my skirt right at my hem line of my underwear, a moan escaped my lips making Harry chuckle. "We will finish this later tonight" Harry whispered in my ear and pulled his hand slowly away.

I was so focused on Harry and his sexiness I didn't even realized if I made a seen. I quickly closed my legs and set my hands on my lap. "Don't worry, no one saw" Harry whispered in my ear giving me a cold chill. He could read my mind by my body language, and I really don't know if that's a good thing or not.

*Ring* *Ring*

The bell went off and finally I get to go home, I grabbed my bag and exit the classroom. I started walking down the hall going to find my locker that I have no idea where it is. Just then I felt to muscular arms around me, "Katelyn, where are you going" Harry said resting his head on my shoulder stopping me from moving. "To find my locker and go to detention" I turned around giving him a smile. "Skip detention and come to my house. No one is going to be home" Harry leaned in and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head back giving him more access to my neck, "I can't its my first day here. I don't want to known as the bad student" Harry let go of my waist and smiled, "Okay, but you will stop by tonight right?" I nodded and started walking to detention, I thought I would take forever to find my locker and Mrs. Bentley would be mad for me taking to long. I can just get Harry to show me tomorrow at school.

"Late for detention Katelyn!" Mrs. Bentley yelled as I walked into the room. "I'm sorry, I still don't know my way around.... actually never mind I shouldn't make excuses" I took a seat at the first desk, and she walked right in front of me. "Katelyn you are free to go" She walked back to her desk. "What?" I asked really confused, since I just got here. "I wanted you to learn your lesson, don't get yourself in trouble or you will have to pay the consequences. Now I don't want to see you here again, now leave" Everyone says Mrs. Bentley was mean but she just let me leave, and even though she acted rude telling me to leave, she was nice enough to teach me a lesson.

Harry's POV

"Niall why the hell is she there?" I yelled into the phone as I walked home from school. "She said she needed to talk to you. Just hurry up and get your ass home" even though Niall couldn't see my face reaction through the phone, I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to be around Celeste anymore, I actually want Katelyn and Celeste is going to ruin it, but Kenzie will probably ruin it before since she knows me really well.

"Niall tell her I don't want to see her" I hung up the phone, and I knew Celeste would just wait at my house so I started to walk to Katelyn's house and wait for her to come home.

I reached here house and I've been standing on the porch for a while and since there are no cars in the drive way her parent's are probably not home.

Katelyn's POV

I hate this school's neighbourhood, I keep getting lost! Why does my house have to be so far away? I walked up the front steps, thankfully my mom wouldn't be home till later so she wouldn't ask me loads of questions about the new school.

I set my bag on the couch and ran upstairs to take a shower. I wish I had my own bathroom, how awesome would that be! My mom has her own so it's not like anyone uses the main upstairs one but I wish I had my own. I turned the hot water on and stuck my hand under the shower head waiting for the perfect temperature.

Once it was perfect I put my phone on blasting music getting rid of all other sounds. I lifted my shirt off and tossing it on the floor, next my pants as I started humming to the beat of the song Little Bird by Ed Sheeran (a/n love that song so I thought I'd put it in it :) )

I pulled the shower curtain and I felt to arm's wrap around me, I was about to scream until a hand covered my mouth. "Relax it's me!" Harry turned me around to face him. I felt relieved it wasn't some kidnapper, "What the hell are you doing here" I playfully hit his arm smirking. "I wanted to see you. And must I saw you look sexy with just underwear on but even better with it off" Harry started to pull my bra strap down my shoulder, and pressing his pumped lips on my neck.

I was aggressively pushed against the wall by Harry and pinning my arms above my head. His head moved up and our foreheads touched, "Baby I really want you" Harry grinded his hips into me, I felt his bulge in between my legs. He let go of my arms and gripped my butt, lifting me up off the ground. Harry held me and I wrapped my legs around his torso, "Bedroom" I whispered. Harry bit his lip in response and carried me into my bedroom.

Harry dropped me on the bed hovering over me, Harry placed his hands on my knees and moved down my thighs spreading my legs. I sat up to grab a hold of Harry's collar of his shirt. I smashed my lips on his, licking his lip Harry opened his mouth. Our tongues battled as I felt his tongue explore my mouth. Harry slowly lowered himself on me with his hands rubbing against my stomach roughly. I put my hands on his chest feeling his toned muscles that made him even more hotter. I squeezed my legs around his waist getting Harry's reaction to moan.

I tossed over so I was now on top, Harry panted making me smile. I flipped my hair to one side smiling as I brought myself down onto Harry. His hands dropped to my legs finding his way to my butt squeezing it tight. I lowered my hands down from his chest down his legs, feeling his massive bulge in his pants.

I pressed my hips and legs into him moaning and rubbing against each other. Harry tossed over wanting to take control, "My turn" he whispered smiling. Harry kissed me gentle at first but soon became harder and rougher. His tongue glided against my lips asking for an entrance, doing so I opened and felt Harry's tongue move around. He gripped my ass bringing me closer to him. Our hips pressed against each other once again.

Rubbing his hips against mine and massaging my ass made a loud moan escaped my lips. "You like that" Harry chuckled grinding his hips harder against me. "Harry" I moaned. He laughed at my reaction and moved his lips down to my chest. Kissing my boobs passionately, "Harry I need you in me now" I let my fingers run through his loose curls. "As you wish" Harry smirked tossing to the side of me on the bed.

Harry was grabbing a condom out of his pocket, I love how he had it handy like he knew this was going to happen. I got on top of Harry and pulled his pants along with his boxers off. "Someone's greedy" Harry laughed rolling the condom on. "I can't help it, you make me really horny" Harry rolled over to get on top of me. "Ready baby girl" Harry whispered in my ear, I nodded biting my lip being very inpatient. All I wanted was him inside of me already.

Harry placed his member at my entrance, with out giving me time to adjust Harry trusted into me hard. I moan loud, digging my nails in Harry's back. "Faster Harry. Please" I moaned closing my eyes. Harry sped up, our thighs rubbed against each other and our hips pressed hard against each other. "Baby you are really tight" Harry thrusted father into me. "H-harry" I moaned even louder. "Yes scream my name" Harry sucked on my neck still thrusting his member into me.

"Harry!" I screamed, "Good girl" Harry whispered and nibbled on my ear lobe. Harry went so rough it was painful but damn did it ever feel good. "Harry I'm going to cu-" Harry cut me off, "Same baby just wait" Harry speed up even faster, thrusting into me hard. I clutched the bed sheets trying to take the pain, I tilted my head back biting my lip. "Done" Harry thrusted one last time and I felt his member twitch inside me letting his juices spill into the condom.

Harry tossed over heavy breathing and so was I. "We need to do this more" Harry said panting, I nodded and smiled turning on my side to face him. "Yes please" I pushed his curls back out of his face. "KATELYN ARE YOU HOME" I heard my mother yell. "Shit" I said under my breath

-----

A/N I could of made this longer that's why the ending is crap but it would of taken me longer to update then. Sorry

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye lovelys!