Chapter Fourteen

thank you for the amount of people reading voting and commenting, you make me smile! Its amazing to believe someone would actually want to read this xx

--------

I didn't know what to do, my mom thinks I'm a whore and sleeps around but if she actually walks in that will be a complete embarrassment. "Harry go hide!" I quickly got out of bed and so did Harry running to the closet naked. I quickly put on my panties and ran to the bathroom to grab a towel and wrap around me.

"Yes mom! I was just about to take a shower" To be honest that was true, I was going to take a shower until I was surprised by Harry. Thankfully the water was still running but now I feel bad that I wasted so much water while I was having sex. "Come here for a second" I turn the shower off and walk downstairs.

"Yes?" I asked reaching the bottom of the stairs, "How was your first day of school?" She said taking a sip out of her coffee, she looked very over dressed so it gave me every right to ask why. "Fine I guess, why are you dressed up?" I raised my eye brow in confusion to what I was missing. "Well I'm going on a date. So I won't be home tonight I'll see you tomorrow after school okay" She smiled and kissed my forehead. What has gotten into her? She never went on dates and she is not a loving mother to me, "When are you leaving?" I was curious because that means I could have Harry stay without my mother knowing. "Right now! Bye Katelyn, make yourself some dinner" She grabbed her bag and left out the front door.

"You should drop that towel" I heard a voice coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Harry smiling ear to ear sitting on one of the steps. I smiled and let go of the towel letting it drop to the floor , walking towards Harry. Harry opened his legs more for me to stand in between, "You should stay tonight" I pressed my lips against his, and lifted myself up to sit on Harry's lap with a leg on both side of him.

"Nah, I'm not interested" I lowered my head feeling embarrassed for asking now knowing he didn't want to be here any longer. Harry lifted my head by his index finger on my chin, "I'm only kidding, I'd love to spend every minute with you" Harry lightly pressed his lips against mine making me blush like crazy.

Harry picked me up with my legs still around his waist, "Do you want to watch a movie?" I suggested. "I'd love to, living room?" I nodded and Harry carried me to the living room.

"What movie?" Harry set me down and sat on the couch as I bent down looking in the cabinet below the tv. "Actually I like the view of your ass right now. We don't need to watch a movie" I straightened my back when standing up, turning around to find Harry smiling uncontrollably with his arms rested at the top of the couch. "I really want you" Harry said biting his lip.

"Harry we just had sex, I don't think I can have sex again after what like 10 minutes?" I rolled my eyes and came to sit beside him. "I think you can, you did have sex all the time. You are the sexy KittyKatKate"

"I didn't have sex with anyone" I truthfully said, "Pfft okay! You being a slut just makes you even more hotter. You had all the guys asking for sex and now I'm lucky I get you" Harry Leaned in kissing my neck and placing his hand on my thigh. I opened my legs letting Harry's hand move farther up, till he reached my panties rubbing roughly in circles. "H-harry" I moaned tilted my head back and arched my back. "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head, he was my drug making me crave him every second. "Then come here" Harry pulled me to his side and I climbed on top of him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands place on my hips. Our lips meet, his tongue licked my bottom lip. I opened wanting more of Harry, his tongue moved all around my mouth massaging my tongue. Harry moved to my ass gripping it pushing me closer to his hips.

I felt his hands move up my back unlatching my bra, "I like it better off" Harry lifted me up high and started to lick then suck on my boobs. I tugged on Harry's curls at the back of his head, pressing my body against his. His hands moved back down my back and put his left hand in my panties rubbing my clit with his fingers. "Harry babe" I moaned, still moving back and forth against him. Harry stuck two fingers in and I let out a loud moaning scream.

I pressed my chest against his and my head on his shoulder, resting while I let him do the work. "Farther" I whispered in his ear, Harry did so and pushed farther into me. Shortly Harry pulled his finger away. "I want to fuck you again" Harry nibbled on my neck as I rolled my head to the side. "Yellow light, slow down" I giggled.

"Fine but tomorrow you're all mine." Harry laid me down on the couch and climbed on top. "My mom will be home" I pushed the curls that always seemed to make its way right in front of his face. "My place, the boys are going out. Well I'll make them go out" Harry smirked and kissed my lips. "So that movie?" Harry laid down beside me and I laid on my side so he could fit. Harry's arm wrapped around me with his hand brushing against my stomach. His head resting in the crook of my neck, I felt his heart beat against my back.

I felt so happy being next to him I wanted to stay like this, "I think we should cuddle" I turned to face him. "You are so cute" He kissed my nose softly and pulled me close, my head rested on his chest. "I took Liam's phone and texted you by the way. That's how I knew you were changing schools." I smiled, "Why?" I questioned looking into his green orbs. "Cause I was upset, and I wanted to text you"

"You could of text me off of your phone you know"
"I know but it wasn't the same. I was jealous"
"Jealous?"
"Yeah, you were texting Liam and he was always happy when you guys talk so I thought he liked you"
"And why would that matter if he did"
"Because I want you to myself"
"Well you were calling me a slut, that's not really how to win a girl over"
"Not to be rude but you are... I mean aren't you? I got defensive about you saying I was making out with Ashley and I mean I was but I was using her" I knew if I told him I wasn't a slut again he wouldn't believe me. "Using her?" I was so confused, it looked like he actually liked her and now I feel bad for Ashley she probably liked Harry. "Yeah... um you know I liked you and well when you were going around with other guys I wanted to make you jealous."
"I was trying to make you jealous.."
"Well it worked"

--

I opened my eyes, I must of feel asleep. I looked up noticing Harry was sleeping but still held me in his arms this whole time, with a blanket on top of me. There was something about Harry that made him different from all the other guys trying to get with me. Even though he wanted sex like the rest he still took time to care for me and just cuddle. I pulled out my phone to take a photo of the beautiful boy beside me,

KittyKatKate: I think it's time to start over, and hes my new start @Styles (picture on side)

I shut my phone off and looked at Harry admiring the curls that fell in front of his face. I was so glad to be with Harry, I just wanted to call him mine but I'm afraid to be in a relationship. I'm not good enough for anyone and I can't risk getting hurt.

It was pitch black outside from the looks out the window so I thought I should go back to sleep and get a really good rest before school.

----

"Babe get up" I heard a faint voice, while being shook. "Go away" I groaned putting the blanket over my head. I felt the blanket be pulled off but I still didn't want to get up, then I felt something wet touch my cheek. I sat up quickly wiping what ever touched my face with my hand. "What did you just do" I asked Harry who was standing there in his boxers looking confident of what he just did. "I licked your cheek, it was the only way to get you up." Harry smiled walking to the kitchen. "Gross" I said getting up with the blanket wrapped around me. "Hey you didn't seem to mind my tongue last night. Why are you wearing that blanket" Harry smirked, "What kind of question is that? I rather not walk around naked"

"It's not like I haven't seen everything, anyways what do you want for breakfast i'll make you anything" Harry said as we entered the kitchen. "Nothing" I took a seat at one of the chairs at my dinner table. "Nothing? Babe you didn't eat lunch yesterday, or dinner. You need to eat, you are already tiny you don't need to loose weight. And even if you were trying to loose weight you still eat" I rolled my eyes, I just wasn't hungry.. Well maybe a little but I'm self conscience and Harry will probably think I'm fat if I start eating like I usually do.

"Harry I'm fine don't worry about me" Harry wrapped his arms around me in the giant blanket, "I have to worry about you" His forehead pressed against mine, "Why?" I whispered against his lips. "I don't want anything to happen with my girl" "Nothing is going to happen to her" I responded back pecking Harry's lips lightly.

----

A/N
Follow

Vote

Comment

Bye lovelys!! I love ya all :)

My Janoskians meet and greet story :)

Okay so friday june 14th I met Janoskians, it was so amazing! There hugs were perfect! James called me beautiful and rubbed my back cause I was freaking out. Luke called me Bella, I told Jai I was a fan since the beginning, he smiled and said I can tell bella. Then I gave Beau a hug and I was shaking cause I was so happy he smiled and said can you sit down bella for the picture. I took the picture and before I had to leave I gave skip a hug and said I loved him. I wish it was longer but I'm glad it happened. Also I can't remember who said this cause I was in shock but they said do you want me to sign that babe, and it was my Janoskians hat. So unfortally I only got James, Beau, and Jai to sign it not Skip and Luke :( But I'm glad I got that oppuritunty and it's better than none!

Then for the concert that was unbelievably amazing! I had front row, touched James and Hollywood ending when preforming :)