Chapter Twenty

I hear chuckles really close, I slowly open my eyes looking around my surroundings. "Niall you idiot" Zayn's voice fills the room. A bright light came from the door and four shadows ran away. I try to lift my body up and check what they are doing but a strong force holds me down. I look over to my right to see Harry's arm wrapped around my waist and his head against my stomach. I want to pull away and go talk to the other boys but I also don't want to wake Harry. Without realizing what I'm doing, I accidentally wake Harry up. The pad of my thumb was rubbing up and down his bare muscular arms. Harry opens his eyes looking at me."Morning" Harry speaks with a deep raspy voice while locking eye contact. "Sorry I woke you" My cheeks flush red of embarrassment. "You didn't, Niall did. No worries" Harry lifted his head up art edging his arms up in the air, then climbing over me to stand up. I couldn't help but stare at the large bump in his boxers. "Are you going to keep staring or come have breakfast" my eyes widened realizing harry knew I was stay
Ring. "Um sorry yeah" I quickly stood up from bed and gave harry a smile hoping he would forget my stupid actions. "Well okay but if you want I can take off my boxers. Gives you more to look at." Harry once again has a sexy smirk on his face, it's literally 10:00 am and he still looks sexy. I raise my eyebrow in confusion, why would he take off his boxers.... Oh wait. "I meant yeah I would come to breakfast" but I would also loved to do many more things with you, only if I could get out of my head the jerk you truly are.

Once we arrived in the kitchen all eyes were focused on us, making me feel a little self conscience. "Look like you two had a little fun last night. Good thing we all went to bed before" Louis laughed. I'm unsure how to take that, was him laughing actually mean he's laughing at me or? "Shut up Louis, it's none of your business" Niall whacked Louis on the shoulder, "hey I wasn't the only one who snuck into the room, you and Liam were" Louis was cut off but Liam shushing him very loudly. "Anyways would you like breakfast Kate. I'm quite the cook" Liam embraces, I'm guessing his talent of cooking. "So how good was Harry in bed Kate. I hear you're quite the... Well you sleep around., harry and zayn said so. Does he meet your bed standards" Louis says while taking a sip of what seems to be orange juice. My jaw feels like it literally hit the ground, I'm speechless. Harry didn't even talk to me around them, did they really think I did that? "I....um.. I didn't.. I didn't have you know.. Sex with erm Harry" my eyes glue to the tile on the kitchen floor. I feel complete embarrass right now, I want to jump out the window. "Oh well I thought maybe... Nice clothes" I look at my clothing appearance and realize I'm just wearing Harry's shirt and boxers. But being me I pulled the boxers higher because they were too long last night and now it looks as I'm only wearing Harry's shirt. I felt embarrass in Harry's room to think about changing and wanted to leave as soon as possible before he could read my sexual thoughts about him. "She just slept in them Louis. We are going to go now, thanks for your offer of breakfast Liam but I'm taking her home" Harry held hold of my wrist pretty tight and yanking me down the hall to his bedroom before I could eve. Say anything.

Harry slammed the door shut in frustration and just stared at me running his fingers through his curly hair. "I didn't mean for that to happen" Harry sighs. "It's fine I guess. I'm just going to get a cab and go home" I give harry a reassuring smile that I forgive him especially him telling them I sleep around. But I brought that upon myself. "I was going to take you out for breakfast. I know Liam offered but to be honest he isn't that good. I believe I am actually" harry once again does his famous smirk that never fails so brighten the mood. "Is that so, I doubt it" I tease Turing my back from him to pick up my clothes from the night before.

I suddenly feel two muscular hands grab a hold of my waist and spin me around to meet the sexy boy who stood before me. Harry pushed me against the wall but not hard enough to harm me anyway. His emerald eyes locked with mine and his breathe was warm as he heavily breathed. His eyes looked down at my lips then back to my eyes, as if he was asking for permission. Being that I think he's asking for my permission I slowly nod and in seconds Harry's body is pressed against mine, removing all distance. His soft lips collapsed on mine, it made me feel comfort. I wish I could be with harry because in this moment I feel perfect but I know he's trouble and he broke my best friends heart. Although my body is saying yes my mind and heart are saying to stop. I push harry back a bit to separate our kiss. "Did I do something wrong?" Harry questions.

"No, well yes you kissed me. And I know I pretty much asked for a kiss but I can't help it you're just so well... Sexy and I have all these emotions but I know deep down I can't be with you because you're a player and I know what player is like because I acted like one and you broke my best friends heart so I can only imagine you breaking-" I'm completely out of breathe when Harry take me by surprise and kissing me again. "You need to slow down on your speaking when you're nervous" harry laughs and wraps his arms around me. "I'm not as bad as I seem. It's just a reputation" harry whispers in my ear, holding tighter into me and doing a simple cute gesture of resting his head on my shoulder. "I know what you mean" all I can think of is my shitty choices, why did I even want to be portrayed as a slut? Because of my terrible child hood I never want to speak of. A take a shaky deep breath in trying to stop the tears from coming. Harry pulls away to look at me with a concern face. "What's wrong?" Harry rubs the pad of his thumb against my cheek. "I'm a virgin. I mean not until I met you of course but I actually never slept around like people thought it was just an act.. It was a stupid reputation I wanted to have because of well just because and I can't even-" "shh, take deep breaths. You're talking to fast again" harry smirks lightening the mood.

Harry pulled me close to his chest and rocked me back in forth in place to keep me calm. All is silent for at least 2 minutes until harry speaks up. "You really were a virgin?" I nod into his chest not wanting to speak and ruin the moment. "Wow.. Who knew a virgin could be that good in bed. The way your hips rocked so smoothly. You were tight but damn I sure could-" I place my hand over Harry's mouth to prevent him from talking any longer. I feel embarrassed. "Harryyy" I whined and pulled away to once again try and grab my clothes.

I feel a tug at harry shirt and I turn around to see harry with puppy dog eyes. For some reason I felt like a cute couple everyone was jealous of, that couple people wanted to be and watched in movies. But reality I have no idea what this is and if it really is anything. "Can you promise me something?" Harry asks me me I simply nod. "Can you deactivate kittykatkate. I don't want other horny guys to see what's mine." Harry's words hit me like a ton of bricks. 'Whats mine'. Harry considers me his? "Why should I do that" I was planning to delete it anyways but I wasn't going to just give in for harry. "Because you want to be with me. I know you do, don't lie. Liam and Niall told me you had a crush on me" I feel my cheeks burn in embarrassment, they said they wouldn't tell! Although it was probably quite obvious, "jerks" I roll my eyes.

Harry grabs my clothes from my hands and chucks it to the bed. He steps another foot closer and I feel like my stomach is about to explode full of butterflies. I've never felt this way about anyone and it's a strange feeling I can't put words to. "Kiss me?" Harry begs while brushing his lips against my cheek.

-----------
Short because chapters I typed got deleted so tried to re type on my iPad. But I didn't want to keep people waiting so I hope you like short and cute? Posting again this week x sorry about that