Chapter Two

His tongue entered my mouth, exchanging saliva. He lifted me up setting me on the top of his hood of his red truck. "We have class Austin" I said as he kissed my neck. Austin was just another customer wanting me and my body. "When did that seem to bother you. You rather come to class" he was right so I continue to make out with him.

My phone went off and I reached for it in my pocket and read the message as Austin kissed me continuously and touching my body. The message was from SexyPhototChat

'Kittykatkate was tagged in WhildChild photo' I read in my head. WildChild? Who was that? I unlocked my phone and saw the picture I was tagged in. Austin and I that second making out on the truck.

WildChild: @kittykatkate making out with just another customer. Love ya whore :P

I looked around wondering who the fuck was spying and taking pictures of me. I then saw Ashley smiling away with her phone In her hand. "Hey whore" Ashley walked towards me in the parking lot, I pushed Austin off me and he got pretty pissed cause I was cancelling his 'time' with me. "We will finish this later" I whispered in his ear seductively. He smiled and walked away. "WildChild?" I laughed. "That's me" Ashley laughed giving me a hug.

"So you decided to get SexyPhotoChat. What for?" We headed towards the school. "We'll you were right I need to put my body out there if I want Jack. So want to go shopping later,I want slutty looking clothes for my pictures so I need your help" "of course but you will need to wear those clothes at school too don't think it's just for photos" I winked. I know Ashley was a little self conscience with herself but I would help her get through it.

--

Ashely and I were looking around the shops for about an hour at most. "You should get this! It will show your boobs, it's perfect for Jack!" I said lifting up a low cut tank top. "I don't know, I'm flat jack won't like it& she bowed her head down looking upset. "Hey excuse me but do you like this top" I pulled a boy a very handsome dark haired boy with a quiff. "Erm, not really my type of shirt" he laughed and was it ever sexy." We'll of course not but do you think it would look sexy on my friend." Holding the shirt up to her chest. "Yeah sure" he smiled towards Ashley.

"Great! Thanks you can go now" I smiled turning my back to him. "Hey what are your names?" He rested his hand on my shoulder. "I'm Katelyn and this is Ashley" I pointed to Ashley. "Do you have SexyPhotoChat cause you should really add Ashley." I added. I could see him checking her out.

"No I don't but my friend Harry has it. What's your names ill tell him to add you" he pulled out his phone. "Alright KityKatKate and WildChild" I said smiling. "Alright cool, I hope to see you cute girls soon, I'm Zayn by the way" he smiled walking away. "Damn he's cute!" I made Ashley blush, I had a feeling she liked him.

Zayn's POV

"Harry!" I yelled walking into the house, "what's up?" He walked out of his bedroom. "I met these to really cute girls. They have SexyPhotoChat? The thing you have, they told me to add them." "Cool, what's their names?" I handed Harry my phone where I had took note of the names. "KittyKatKate and WildChild" I said and Harry's mouth drop. "KittyKatKate?" He asked getting excited. "Yeah, why? Oh are you still talking to that hot girl?" I asked grabbing a beer from the fridge. "Yeah, and KittyKatKate is the girl I'm talking to. She's smoking hot!well from her pictures. Is she hot in person?" Harry was getting so excited like a little girl.

Katelyn's POV

I was suppose to go hang out with Ashley after shopping but her mom clearly wouldn't allow me in her house after I influenced Ashley to buy those clothes, whatever. I decided to go on SexyPhotoChat I haven't been on today other than to check who WildChild was.

I logged in seeing tons of inboxes and comments asking to 'fuck me' horny boys, they make me laugh. I didn't have any friend requests from that boy zayn though or his friend, well maybe but they didn't have a message with the friend request.

I have a lot from styles though, I kind of forgot about him, oops. I clicked our chat and read the messages:

(3)Inbox from styles:
Maybe Sex someday, you don't know how bad I want your body. I'd really love to see where this goes. Bye babe ;)

(2)Inbox from Styles:
I see you were making out with some guy, ouch little jealous. Can I be your next long time customer? I'd really like to get in your pants, I'd treat you right xx

(1)Inbox from Styles:
So my friend said he met you today and your friend WildChild? He says you two are really hot, what do you say we meet up? I really want you.

He put a smile on my face, I wonder if he was a sexy a his friend. One girl could only hope.

Reply to Styles
KittyKatKate: I'll meet up with you but that depends, are you hot like your friend? ;)

Instantly he replied and we talked the whole night..

Styles: I'm way hotter, I'm freaking sexy
KittyKatKate: Mmm I look forward to that sexy body of yours, but I'm not sure of you being a long time custumor. I like to have fun with more than one boy, if you know what I mean ;)
Styles: Alright, Alright I understand but something tells me your just all talk. Have you even sent nudes out, or done anything bad
KittyKatKate: Oh Styles I am a bad girl
Styles: Prove it, nudes?
___________________________
Sorry if it's so crappy but I have tons of homework you have no Idea but I had to update since I wanted to tell you I will continue this story.

Question: Do you think Katelyn is all talk or will she send the nudes out?? Comment me what you think.

Future of this story will have a lot of SexyPhotoChat messages and sex scenes so if your not interested in that I suggest not reading. Oh and by the way Harry and Her chat a bit before they actually meet so be patient for when they meet :) But thanks to those that are, reading, commenting and voting!! Love ya all xx

Votes and comments for next chapter