Chapter Twenty One

Due to the short chapter yesterday, I'm posting another chapter. Enjoy x
🌺I also got and Instagram dedicated to my account and stories. Instagram//zaynlanex🌺

--------
I placed my lips on Harry's and instantly or lips moved in sync. Harry held a tight grip on my waist, then quickly took his shirt off of me. "I didn't expect you not to have a bra on" Harry whispered in my ear then followed the action by nibbling on my earlobe. I always like to take my bra off while I sleep, and I completely forgot I did last night but it's only Harry.

"Hey Kate are you-" Niall shuts up and just stares at Harry and I. "Do you want to join" Harry joked, Niall shook his head and quickly shut the door behind. "That was awkward" Harry laughed and I joined in. Luckily I was so close to Harry you couldn't see anything but my bare side. "So that breakfast? You going to take me or what?" I grabbed my jeans and bra from last night putting them on. "Here" Harry chucked one of his shirts to me. I pull his shirt over my head and it was really big for me, touching mid thigh.

I watched as Harry put on a pair of black jeans and a rolling stones t-shirt. "Can we stop at my house? I don't like to wear the same clothes" Harry laughed but nodded. I can't help it though, I want to change my reputation but not a dirty reputation.

Harry grabs my hand as we head down the hallway, I'm surprised I don't hear whispering about me. I don't think Niall would tell anyone though, well besides Liam. "We are going now, don't wait up for me"Harry yanked me to the door to put our shoes on and leave.

--

When we got to my house Harry waited in the car just incase my mother was home. It's weird though she is never really home anymore. I ran upstairs to my room to quickly find something decent to wear and 'non sluttish'. I decide on a pair of dark blue jeans, a white top with a bit of lace and a blue jean vest. I pull out my phone and take a photo for sexyphotochat

@KittyKatKate: Hanging out with my boy today, hope all goes well (Photo on side)

I know it's pretty weird picture to take but I don't like showing my face in most photos and I feel reserved? Like Harry is the one that gets me and I don't want so much cleavage. I said I was going to change and delete the account but it's addicting to get complements! It boasts my self esteem. If this day goes terrible with Harry I need something to rely on and there are so decent guys on here with a heart.

I raced downstairs and out the door to see Harry on the phone. His right hand was balled into a fist, and I watched him smack it on the steering wheel. I stood there not wanting to interrupt what was going on, harry looked up at me standing outside of the car and waved his at me to come in. "I have to go. Just stop, we will talk later okay?" Without saying goodbye harry hung up the phone and looked over at me. "Go ahead fucking judge me" harry threw his hands up. "What?" I asked confused of this situation, why would I judge him? "I'm never going to be perfect okay. I think you should just go back inside" I grabbed Harry's hand and held it tight. "Let's get breakfast" I smiled. I wanted to change the subject that I currently have no idea what he was talking about.

---
"Table for two please" harry said shyly. "One moment." The waitress replied and walked away. Harry stepped closer to me and snaked his hands around my waist from the back. "I'm sorry. You know for acting up" harry whispered in my ear and rested his head on my shoulder. "It's okay, forgiven!" I turned my head and kissed Harry on the cheek. "Right this way" the waitress smiled and lead us to our table.

"So are we going to have in depth talks that you and Liam always have" harry said taking a bite out of his food. "Mmm nah, not interested" I flashed him a smile just to get the message across that I was only joking. "Ow harsh much. I'm jealous, well not too jealous. I mean I am the one who took your virginity away" harry bite his bottom lip and I felt a cold hand touch my knee. "Harry!" I swatted at him. Harry backed away and smiled at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I really wanted to know about him and Kenzie but most importantly his past. "Deepens on the question" just as I was about to ask some reason I panicked. "How do you go out in public" Harry chuckled and now that I reply those words in my head, it does sound stupid. "I mean as Harry Styles. How does no one notice you?"

"Well I do get noticed but mostly when I'm all the boys. No one really stops one guy on the street thinking he's famous. Also everyone is just use to us, everyone at school doesn't think of us more possibly thinks of us less, it's not a big city either. Is that all you wanted to ask?" I nodded even though I had a load of questions I wanted answers to.

"So Kate it's only fair if I ask you a question being that you asked me"
"Go ahead" I cleared my throat feeling a little nervous. "Do you like anyone? Maybe... I don't know it's a stupid question, you don't have to answer that. I just thought maybe you were crushing on one of the boys. Last night you hung out with them laughing and stuff I just felt jealous" Harry lowered his voice and his head like he was trying to his jealously even though he admitted. "Yes" Harry quickly lifted his head with hurt in his eyes.

--
Do you guys like cute moments between Kate and harry like the last chapter?
Also I need opinions, should I change the story a bit so they aren't famous. I started off saying they were because a lot of stories they weren't famous and went to school so I tried doing it differently. What do you think? Famous or not famous?