Author's note

Letters to you. Copyright © June 2015.

No part of this book may be transmitted by any means, electronical or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters and other incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are fictitiously used. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead are purely coincidental.

I do not own the pictures, videos and quotes I posted.

*
Heya folks!

Thank you for choosing my book for a read.
About  The Author:

1. Nineteen year old (this November) procrastinator who's into reading cliché novels and dreaming about situations that'll never happen in her real life.

2. Socially awkward. (The superlative version of it.)

3. Obsessed with dogs, coffee and  Leonardo DiCaprio <3

*

About The Book:

"The effort of explaining, even of expressing herself, had become, with the years, more and more terrifying to her. Whether from laziness or from inability to find the right words, she had developed almost a passion for silence."

This was Blossom.

Just the fact that she didn't have a choice. The life of a teenager girl who gets robbed of her voice at a young age in an accident leaving behind a scar in her life, what she thought was forever.

"And just when you think it can't get worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get better, it will."

*

Note: The chapters in this book are in form of letters written to the readers of this book as she is unable to speak which adds to the uniqueness of the plot.

* If you like a certain chapter, vote for it or leave a comment. It'll mean much:)

*There can be grammatical errors. Sorry in advance about them. Help me to correct them but then again don't be rude.

*No advertising of your works in my book. I will delete them.

*

Happy reading:)