Letter 25

Author's note: Dedicated to rise_to_shine, thanks for all the support!! Truly a star:)

"Its the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee.." -- Nicholas Sparks.

#Knowing_him

Dear Reader,

I walked up to the pavement adjacent to which there was this café called "A lot happens over a Cuppa.." Yeah, I know a bit elongated name for a café. What can I say, 'Uniqueness rule!'

I expected him to be late so I strolled to the café. This café was his choice so I thought of getting me a good cup of black coffee. But contradicting my expectation he was there standing there, already before time.

I looked at my watch. I was late by a couple of minutes, but I guessed he was there even before time. I walked up to him and when our eyes met he smiled and waved at me.

"Hey." He walked up to me.

I smiled.

"So.... What do you think?" He showed his attire rather grandly.

Navy blue shirt buttoned up to the neck and a pair of black trousers. To be honest, he looked like a waiter.

I giggled.

"What?? What's so funny?" He looked irritated now.

I stopped myself from grinning and walked closer to him. I unbuttoned his shirt till the second button. Then folded up the sleeves of his shirt.

Better.

All this while he stared at me with this really observant look. His big brown eyes peeking with curiosity as to what I was doing with his shirt. When I was unbuttoning, I saw him gulping. He was nervous, I realized.

But then I realized I had never been so close with a guy except Dex. I felt awkward. What was I thinking? I can't do certain stuff with him. He's my student for God's sake. I stepped back.

"Do I look good now?" He said looking at his shirt.

I nodded and smiled.

We entered in the café and seated ourselves in front a window watching the traffic move in haste on the road.

"Welcome to 'A lot happens over a cuppa' what would you like to have?" The waiter said. As he said the name of the café we shared a glance and Tristan winked with a grin.

Stupid boy.

Student I mean.

Stupid student.

I pointed him black coffee from the menu card. Nothing better than a cup of hot black coffee.

"One black coffee for ma'am and you sir?" The waiter noted down and looked at Tristan.

"Blossom, you should really try the cappuccino here. I have had it a number of times and trust me its heavenly." He said.

"Yes, sir is right. Its what we are famous for." The waiter boasted.

What's the harm to try?

Okay. I nodded.

The waiter walked away with a warm smile.

I started looking at the whole café. Dim lights and a guy playing his guitar in the centre. Some people are talking while some are listening to his chords. The whole ambience was very soothing.