Letter 41

Author's note: So its Valentine's Week and both Blossom and Dexter wanted a little romance(I was actually a bit free ) so I thought, why not? Huh, what did you say? What I'm doing on Valentine's day? Reading economics. So romantic.. So yeah that's me, what about you folks? Do let me know:)

p.s. I made something few months before, so yeah give it a look on the media box and let me know whether you like it

#Breakfasts_and_Promises

"And if you like to go to places we can't even pronounce, baby I'm perfect."-- Perfect, One Direction.

Dear Reader,

June gave way to July. The rain stopped and the clouds had shifted, a sunny weather greeting a good morning. Outside the window, it looked like as if someone had just finished painting our whole neighborhood. The raindrops still lingered on the leaves of the plants and dropped occasionally on the wet grass. The soft breeze made the wind chyme tinkle and the shutters of the window rattled a few times due to the wind.

I woke up to a beautiful morning indeed.

I fluttered my eyes open to the sniffed caffeine in the air. I listened carefully to hear the sound of crockeries coming from the kitchen. It occurred to me, Dexter had woken up before me.

Deciding to face him today was not only strange but far more embarrassing than the previous night. The sight of him naked beside me was still sending shivers to my body, there was definitely something erotic about the thought.

I lifted up my head and pushed myself up lifting with me the white blanket and taking it with me up my body. I went in front of the mirror to get a good look at myself and I looked I was happy with what I got.

And Dexter made me feel this way.

He made me feel life is always unfair to us. Its always trying to make our life hell. It depends on us however whether we are going through the worst days of our lives to make the best out of it.

When I was in school and I was always being grumpy about why I couldn't talk and everyone around me could. When there was a girl named Julia, all prim and proper talking and sitting next to Dexter and I had to just sit and watch, all of it didn't make my life any easier. Things got better when I accepted them the way it was.

And this is the way it is supposed to be.

From now.

For ever.

I ran my fingers through my hair which was in the state of utter despair. It was as if I had been out on a hurricane. And this was because Dexter always had a habit of running his fingers through my hair and tugging him lightly from the end.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and my hair, just to free them from the tangles. I came out in my robe. Walked up to the wardrobe and opened it. The door of the wardrobe opened with a creek.

Shit.

This was his room.

For there were hanging all his shirts,tux, t-shirts and trousers.