Letter 40

Author's note: The most demanded scene is finally here! I had been writing this chapter since a long time now and the thing I realized that love making scenes are not difficult to write, but the difficult part is to show how the characters feel. So, yeah that's about it. Those who are allergic to mature-ish chapters may want to skip this one, other than that happy reading!

**Listen to the song for the feels *winks*

#Lights_Out

"There's untamed electricity

Coursing through his veins,

And it shocks you when you kiss him,

But my God, its worth the pain." --Eric Hanson.

Dear Reader,

Yes, I was jealous.

I had enough reasons to be.

I think he needed a reminder that he was out on a date with me.

Maybe I overreacted a bit (a little bit) but let's see is Dexter good with apologies or is he just a guy with good looks?

And attitude.

And figure.

Blossom! Concentrate.

I bet a hundred bucks, this time I won't give in to his stupid smile and blue eyes. I'll make this hard(no pun intended) for him.

Yeah Blossom, show her who's the boss.

As I kept walking through the dark lane making plans as to how pretend to be angry, I heard the rumbling of the clouds. I looked up. The clouds had the purplish red color and it was getting dark.

I thought I would comfortably reach home before it starts to rain. And maybe by that time, Dexter would have completed his chit chat with his new darling.

Screw him.

Although I was a tad bit angry with him, I realized what he had to go through when he heard about me and Tristan. I'm hell bent angry with them just talking, and Tristan had kissed me!

Ugh, no, does that mean his reaction was justified? I mean I know it was wrong even if it was just due to the spark of the moment but Dexter, how he reacted, talked to me, was it all okay?

Why think of it now? Its all over, my heart thought.

Maybe yeah, but we all have this habit of over thinking stuff sometimes. Even though things are all okay now, I tend to go back and think about the what ifs.