Letter 9

Dear Reader,

I woke up feeling dizzy, it was difficult for me to keep my eyes open.. I realized that it wasn't my bed. I woke up with crushed bed sheets and pillows all around me.. My body ached but the only thing going on my mind was 'where am I?'

The room was a huge one.. I found myself in this large bed with white pillows and white sheets and they were so soft I felt as if they were like marshmallows.. I strolled to find a photo of a guy(probably Dexter) when he was about five or six with his mother, I assumed.. She was so beautiful and smiled in the picture.. And to my amazement I saw Dexter in the photo smiling too.. It seemed he was happy..
There was this showcase which had various medals, some he received from our school, some from other organizations...

He had so much of potential in him... I just wondered what made him choose this side.. This introvert and quiet kind of a guy.. One who would never let out his feelings..

Its only then I realise Dexter on the couch fast asleep.. I swear he was looking so innocent and calm.. I kept staring at him for a while then I realise his dark brown hair falls over his forehead, still unaware of anything in this world. Tip toeing I walk up to him...

Should I just...?

No, Blossom.. No...
My subconscious mind warned me.

But I just couldn't control myself.. With a stroke, I remove his hair from his forehead. I didn't really know the meaning of perfect unless I had seen his face.. Suddenly the definition fell into place and I could feel my breath taken away each time I saw him..

Wait. What on earth am I thinking? Am I still drunk? Yeah I should just go.

I find a small piece of paper and grab a pen from the pen stand.

I don't know how but every time you come and take me away with you leaving all my problems behind. Thank you is all I can say..
Blossom.