Letter 38

Author's note: Yes, we are all dying for a chapter since forever and now that I'm done with my pre boards, you guys deserve a extra large chapter with cute and adorable moments toppings! Happy Reading:)

#The_Proposal

"Is it okay if I stay here for the rest of my life?"--Rest of my life,Jason Derulo.

Dear Reader,

As soon as I stopped playing the piano, the auditorium reverberated with the sound of clapping. The judges stood up and clapped with a warm smile.

Outside, I smiled at them. Inside, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I was exhilarated.

"That was Blo-awesome, what say guys?" The host announced. The audience shouted yeah in unison and clapped once again.

My eyes went to the opening of the auditorium door and I found Tristan going out of the auditorium. Not only was I surprised but also confused where he went in spite of me telling him to meet for a cup of coffee. Before exiting, he turned back and showed me a thumbs up and with this he walked away.

I got down of the stage being congratulated by many of the participants but I walked my way up to the door through the crowd to follow Tristan. However, Jamie and George stopped me to hug and threw me a warm smile. I realised these people are more than family to me and thus I embraced them back.

"Blossom! You have no idea how proud we are! This causes for celebration!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Absolutely." George smiled.

"That was Blossom making her way surely to the audition for the Musiciana 2015! The results would be out soon. Now give it a round of applause for Sam.." The host made the show go on.

I was going my way through the crowd for Tristan when someone held me by the arm.

Dex of course.

"Hey." I was greeted by his ocean blue eyes and Zeus wagging his tail.

Our eyes met and I felt that it was millennium that I wasn't around him. It was as if things were blurred all this while and now when he's in front of me, I see better.

Should I hug him?

With an impulsive decision, I bent forward to hug him. It came out rather weird as he didn't expect that and had hoped for a handshake.

God, awkward.

We smiled both not knowing what else to do.

After a while, he sighed and confessed, "Tristan is gone."

What do you mean gone?

Judging from my expression, he continued what had happened and how Tristan had sorted things out.

I was hurt. He did so much and didn't have the courtesy to come and talk to me. It wasn't as if he was wrong or something, he made my life better. He should've been there when I wanted him to be as a friend.