Letter 7

#Results

Dear Reader,

Months passed by and that day arrived... Our results!!!

I was so damn nervous! Last year of high school, we'll soon be going off to different colleges and top of that results!
Oh boy was I tensed!!

"All the best dear!" I heard him say as soon as I get out of my place.

Dad wanted to come with me but I figured that'd be a little embarrassing. He had the bad habit of whistling loudly when I secured good marks or came first in the fancy dress competition. Yes, he's my dad. Everything is possible for him.

As soon as I reach school I meet  One of them waving vigorously at me(Jamie), the other doing something with her phone, probably updating her status... While the round glasses guy has a crowd surrounding him shaking his hand and smiling at him.. He takes a minute to notice me and smile at me.. I smiled back with a thumbs up knowing that he had nailed it again...

And there was him.. Sitting on the stairs, all by himself, his elbows resting his thighs I watch him scan the whole campus with this really matured eyes.. Eyes that could kill probably...

I know, I know, I'm not starting to blab about his eyes... I don't know why does he prefer to detach himself so much from the crowd? All his features personify one word. Complex.

Yeah that's what he is.. Its not that he's bad, coz I know he's not.. He tries to keep his "good side" in disguise.. I mean I don't know why but he never discloses a part of him to us... In our group everyone of us are like an open book to each other, except him.. He is the exception...

I walk up to them and....

"Blossom well done babe, a 89.4% is not bad!!" Jamie hugs me as my eyes widen in amazement!!

What!!!!!

"Hey babe congrats man!" George offers me a hand.

"Well this man here just scored a 96!!!" My mouth dropped open to hear George's marks from Grace...

He's a genius.. Yeah that's what this is..
I hug him and look at Jamie..

Damn girl! Tell me about your results.. I'm waiting for it!!

"84.5 Blossom, its okay sort of.. But I'm so happy for you bae!" Jamie smiled.
I'm happy for you too... I smile back..

"You guys rocked!" Grace smiles rather falsely.. She scored a 71%..

Hey we all did great, and we deserve a group hug.. I open my arms hinting a group hug..Jamie and Grace comes close while George keeps a distance gazing like a wimp at us. "Dude what's up? What are you thinking?" Grace snaps..