2. Dexter's Point of View

Author's note: Eeee,What a surprise!! Dex's POV! Say you love me guys!;) hehe... Happy Friendship Day people!! So a brilliant idea struck me and I thought of sharing it with you guys! How about you make a cover for letters for you and I'll upload each one of them in my chapters.. Just an idea though, but you can give it a try..
p.s. check out the song in the media box.
Happy Reading:)

She had no idea of where we were going and I didn't say anything on our way.. This time we walked, our hands side by side.. And it brushed each other a couple of times, making us aware of each other's company.. A mere touch but that just did it there, making me feel the walk was worth it.

I didn't know what happened to me but to see her cry was not a good feeling.. I cursed myself and tried to heal her wounds... Tried to feel her pain. . . Just something

Something which only love could do..

So I thought to take her to... I wanted her to be a part of my life.. I wanted her to be with me.. I look at her and she gives me this cute look with her dark brown eyes..

Maybe this was the right time, for them to meet.. This was the first time I brought someone to her, I didn't ever bring anyone here.. But then I realize...

Blossom is not anyone..

She smiles weakly and nods as if saying 'its gonna be okay'
I could hear it in the silence..
And I felt like I should believe her..
I did..

We walk up to the receptionist of the hospital.. "How's she?" I ask her.

"No improvements." The receptionist gave me a careless look without being much bothered..

Although I knew this would be the answer still my heart craved for some other replies.. Like she's getting better or she's recovering now..

But that was not written in my stars...

I looked down and tried to calm down.. I didn't look at Blossom, I didn't want to cry in front of her.. I was supposed to be strong..

I felt her hands on my shoulder and then all of a sudden I see her turn back and she starts walking away..

"Please stay.. Don't go.." I held her by her arm.. She turns around and nods..

Okay..

The fact that she understood everything and made me feel better without saying anything was the reason I liked her...
She made me feel that I was a part of her..

However we walk upto a room and I see her lying unconscious on the bed.. The beeping sound of the equipment breaking the silence, I realized its been a long time she talked to me, call me by my name, smile to me...

I walk to her as if I was hypnotised.. Grab a chair and place my self next to her and hold her hands to realise they were cold..

"Mom.." I whisper in a cracked voice..

Silence.

I had almost forgotten about Blossom.. She pulled out a chair and sat next to me..

"So the man who was abusing me the other day is unfortunately my father, my step father to be precise.. He is totally focused about Jeremy's career, his studies coz- coz I'm not his son and Jeremy is.. He has denied my mother the basic treatments.. And he doesn't even realize that my mom's gonna di-" I felt Blossom hugging me...

I had never felt so weak and I just couldn't control anymore..

"I just need you tell me... Tell me Blossom what should I do.. Just tell me.." I cupped her face and she looked at her.. Waited for an answer..

She took my hand and placed it on my chest, her hands on top of mine... With her other hand she closed my eyes.. When I opened my eyes I looked at her.. Her face was just inches away from mine, her forehead touched mine...

Author's note: I know, I know a short chapter, guys I'm crammed with studies and tuition so bear with me.. *puppy dog eyes* But you have to say you loved his pov now didn't you?? I deliberately keep his chapters short and sweet.. You see he's called man of few words for a reason! So yeah lots of twists and turns coming up next week! (Did i sound like a tv show host?)Till then happy reading:)