My Final Note

Initially it seemed to be an easy task to write a note to you guys stating that I'm so grateful to my readers and everything. In reality, I'm trying to find words to describe how I'm feeling within.

This book has meant so much to me that it has become a habit. I've given my everything to this. I've been asked why did I end the story like the way I did. Why couldn't it be a happy ending? The thing is I've always placed myself in her(Blossom) place and wrote things from my heart.

They say writing is the best way to express yourself. I did the same. I tried to get out my feelings somehow and writing helped me to express myself. I'm sorry again if I hurt you guys.

No matter how much you try guys, fate will always stand in your way. I've learnt this. Its the fact that you need to face it and overcome it. The pain will be there in your heart suffocating you something though, but there's nothing you can do about fate. Just accept the way it is. Blossom did exactly the same. And I'm telling you this not because of any sympathy or some moronic justification, its because we are family

I would like to say the only thing that kinda made me upset was as soon as I posted the epilogue, my book got shoved in the Finished Reading lists without taking a notice of anything after it. I'm not taking numbers or names but I think I never forced anyone to read it.

Don't spam me who didn't, saying "Oh, we didn't" I know you did not. You guys are true family and family doesn't treat that way:)

Going back to the last Reader Participation, it was just bang on! I was seriously touched by the letters sent to me. When people said they cried reading the epilogue, I was so sad coz making you guys cry is the last thing I wanted to do.

I was taken aback with the responses I got. My friends actually wrote a whole new book dedicated to Blossom and now her feet won't touch the ground! Huh, you guys spoil them much, I tell you. #SoMuchSwag.

I thought however, that's it, it can't be more insane than what it already is. Then I got a poem for this book( Yes, a poem), it made me feel a bit emotional. #JustaBit. Its in the blurb and also in the last participation page, go check it out.

Your attempts mean most to me, to us. Those who didn't, I hope they do in the future. Keeps the family together:')

I'd want to say again, that you don't have to thank me for writing the book. Whatever reads or votes I received, its solely because of you guys. Without you people, it would have been nothing. Writing a book is one thing and continuously appreciating it, encouraging it another thing. The bigger part of it. You folks did that. And as bonus points, I got some true friends here! #WHOOP WHOOP.

By ending this note on such a sad note, I made everyone emotional, didn't I? Stupid me. Well then, I have its cure as well. You know writing has come to such an extent that I don't think I'll be able to live without it. 

Thus there's this book in my work called Tonight and always. Goes without saying its a love story, but a lot different. I want my family to support me in that world as well. #JUST SAYING
(I know half of you are already supporting xD)

WHAAT still not happy?

Uff. YOU GUYS ARE PAMPERED TOO MUCH.

missviolet613 has prepared an amazing trailer for Letters to You that I'm having a problem in attaching it here. So, I've pasted the link in bio for you guys to see and do comment. Its not exactly as the book goes but hey, she did manage to do pretty well. Thank you!

Enjoy!

So its been a pleasure to share this story and spend time with people who are worth it. I won't thank you guys and redeem the value of things I shared coz I know thanking you wouldn't be just enough.

This book may end but the characters, the feelings, the readers will be always in my heart. That's why I didn't write "The end" at the end. Its never going to.

Some stories never end