Letter 8

#Drunk

Dear Reader,

I reached Jamie's place a little late as I was a little confused whether to wear this blue top or this floral printed one(which I adored) But finally chose the second one, combed my hair and tied it into a ponytail.

Or instead of everyday predictable, I let my hair waving up to my back and a touch of makeup definitely makes me ready for the party. I prayed to God, that it isn't anything like the previous one or else I'll have lost all faith over parties.

I walk up to her place, knock the door..
Someone unknown opens the door..
I swear to God, I mistook him as Dexter for a second.. Same blue eyes, face resembled the touch of golden complexion.. His sharp nose and his chiseled jaw made me remember him.. But he wouldn't be coming here... So heart you can slow down a bit..

"Hi beautiful! Can I know your sweet name?" He lets out his hand for me.

And you are??

"That is my bestie, Blossom. Now move you pathetic flirt and let her come in." Jamie shouts.

"Oooh Blossom, short and sweet...I'm impressed"He smirks and let's me enter her place with a gesture.

"I'm Jeremy by the way. Jeremy with a J... Nice meeting you Bloss"

Why did I feel I had heard this name before.. And I didn't like it when my name is cut off in half like that!

Whatsoever I shook his hand he had proceeded forward to show that I was happy to meet him too..

"Blossom babe you are finally here! And Jamie just look at her, she's just looking stunning" Grace pouted.

"Its more like beautiful." I heard someone correct her.

I just smiled.. But seriously where did I see this guy?? I heard his name somewhere.

"Blossom, I'm sort of your classmate.. Same class just different sections.. I was friends with Jamie on Facebook so she invited me.." He introduced himself.

"Grace, any idea where is our topper?" Jamie asked while handing me a bowl of popcorn.

I watched this new guy stroll up and place himself at a comfortable distance beside me.

We heard the knock on the door and I went up to open the door.

"Finally!" Jamie exclaims.

I open the door and froze to see two figures standing in front of me.

They both enter while I'm at a loss of words..

"Look whom I found guys!!" George announced.

Meanwhile I find his eyes look at me.. Starting from my dress, up to my face and then my hair and then back to my eyes.. What? Was I looking bad? Its like he's slowly analysing each and every bit of me with a minute and cared sight..