Letter 37

Author's note: Ughhhh guys I missed you so freaking much! So where was I? It was last day of my school and all of us cried our hearts out as if someone died. I'm gonna miss them so much now and I realised school life will always remain the best time of my life. So this chapter is dedicated to all my school friends and the thing which I would wanna convey is that I love you all guys!

"You were more than a star to me. You were my galaxy.."-- Instagram.

Dear Reader,

"So you promise me not to freak out when I tell you about it?"

I sighed and sat on the bed with my arms crossed looking sternly at her.

This was the fifth time she asked me this. What do we now do the pinky promise?

She breathed a deep sigh.

"I slept with George."

Huh?

I shook my head, I must have heard something wrong.

"Don't gimme that look Blossom. You heard right."

Okay I have said this in the previous letter and I'm sorry but I have to say it again.

What the actual fuck?

I cupped her shoulders and jerked her up.  What was she waiting for so long to tell me? Blue moon?

"Wait,wait I'm telling you."

She sighed.

"We got drunk."

I slammed the pillow at her. What was she thinking? This is her life dammit.

"I couldn't control myself when he scooped me up in his arms and took me to his room and then...."

I shut my ears with my hands. Enough!

"We woke up naked having no clue what happened but trust me Blossom he... During the time when we made love he constantly asked for my permission.. It was not some kind of dirty fantasy. He didn't force me in this. I am at fault too.. I couldn't say no."

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Things aren't supposed to be like this in real life. We need to be a bit more logical in matters of real life.

"Please I have been feeling guilty and I need you to be with me through this. I'm sorry for this Blossom. I know I shouldn't have done this but I don't know what happened.. Please be with me coz I don't know what to do.." She kept her hand on mine and I looked up to her. She did look tensed and troubled.