Letter 28

Dedicated to Ashi35893 for being true friend! Its great to have you back!! Happy Reading:)

#He's_here...

"There now steady love, don't go
Won't you be the one I always know,
When I'm losing control and the city spins around,
You're the only one who knows how to slow it down..." -- Look after you, The Fray.

Dear Reader,

"Do you have to go??" Instead of helping me pack she throws my clothes away.

I narrowed my eyes. I was already late.

I nodded and continued with my packing.

"I told you right that you could stay here as long as you could?" She stops me from packing.

I sighed.

"Cmon I need to know.. Why the hell are you ditching me?" She stood there with her arms crossed.

Fine,if that's what she wants.

I went to the dressing table and took a lipstick from a jungle of makeup accessories.

"Dude, what the eff man!!" She shrieked.

Then she understood.

"I have taken up this choice to be independent in my life. And its time I stand up on my own. I know you people are there but I have to do this on my own. I need you guys to support me morally." She read out from the mirror.

"I have nothing to say after this." She sighed.

Good, don't.

She finally gave in to my decision and helped me pack.

Clothes check.

Toothbrush check.

I picked up the photo frame which had this picture of my dad. Check.

I'm ready. Wish me luck guys.

"Do you have to go Blossom. You could stay.." Jamie's mom smiled at me. She was finally happy that I was leaving.

I nodded.

"See you at College.." Jamie hugged me and I waved her goodbye.

* * *

"I understand that you need a place to stay but we don't rent teenager girls. Don't get me wrong but the...you work for a minor piano class and we can't depend on that for our financial requirements. What if you fail to pay for a month? What is your plan then??"

The person at the other side of the table asked me. Oh by the way, I'm looking for a rented apartment.

I didn't know what to say. I took a pen from their pen stand and wrote down something.

Reading it he replied with a laugh, "You're young Blossom, you don't understand. Your assurance is not enough. How many years have you been working for this class? Tell me.."