Letter 3

Dedicated to @rittora for being my first ever Bong sis here on wattpad! It feels like I've known you forever:)

#The_Staring_Competition

Dear Reader,

"Morning miss I can disappear from a kick ass party without much of a fuss!" I heard a shrill cry and instantly I heard pulling off the curtains. The sunlight entered or rather gushed into my room and spoilt my peaceful slumber.

Whoever you are, I hate you.

I laid there like a dead body pretending to let her know I'm deep asleep but she started pushing and pulling me from the bed.

Has to be Jamie.

Who else can be this heartless?

Wow, I thought the president of United States.

Alas.

I went back under my comfy blankets. Its not that I'm not a morning person. I'm just not a "morning wake up" person. You feel me here?

"Cmon now, get up you sleepy head! Rise and shine." She pulls my blanket away.. "Or do you want me to play lady gaga songs??"

Who's sleeping?

Nope, not me.

I push away the blanket that until a few seconds ago, I tried to safeguard with my whole soul. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. There, I'm awake.

No offence guys but its just that I'm not that much into her songs.. Yeah you get the hint.

"Good girl! Now tell me where did you disappear yesterday? I got worried and then I get your text that you're already home!! What's up babe?"

I take my phone and type a few letters and held it out to her.

'J-A-K-E'

"Ohh what the eff?? That son of a bitch was there? Why didn't you tell me? I could have punched his face, then and there.." Jamie knew exactly what kind of a guy he was.

But 'punched his face' made me remember something or rather someone.

Yeah you guessed it right.

The man of few words.

I smiled at the thought. I always wanted to teach Jake a lesson. And Dexter's hit across the face was just appropriate.

Perfect.

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked.

Yeah I'm fine. I hug her tight and thanked god to give me a friend like her. She was the best friend ever. Definitely.

All these years I've never ever spoke to a girl, never told her useful advises but she's still there standing beside me and forever was just a mere word for us.

We finished having breakfast and went for our class. During the class, the teacher was explaining us the rule of debit and credit. I watched him repeat, "The money that goes in your account is debit and what goes out is credit."

Unknowingly I sucked the back of myself and tried to understand the problem. I tried to scribble down the notes and my pen fell on the ground by mistake.

Way to go Blossom.

I bend down to pick it up and when I place myself back where I was, my eyes met his.

And he was again staring. Oh whats with this eyes.. I couldn't turn my gaze away from his. His eyes seem to be experienced and mature. Not bragging but his face has a golden complexion and his expression oozes with attitude. But why is he so difficult to comprehend?