Letter 23

Author's note: This mega chapter dedicated to kajal_1501 and other Dex fans for loving him so so much. Enjoy:)

"Show me what love is, haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away..." -- Take me to your heart, Michael Learns to Rock.

#The_confessions.

Dear Reader,

"Blossom? What are you doing here??" He asked before I could shut the door on their face.

Playing hide and seek with you, what do you think?

"Do you guys know each other?" Mia looked down at me while hugging him.

"Of course I know Bloss!! So you too a student here??" He asked.

"No Jeremy she's our teacher." Mia seemed to be disgusted with the thought of him knowing me.

"You're kidding me right? Teacher, you?? He laughed..

Dude, the joke was so funny that I forgot to laugh...

Anyway I wasn't bothered much about this chit chat. What bothered me was what if he tells this to Dex? Dexter shouldn't know this from anyone else but me. But how to stop him from telling Dex?

I had no clue.

"Hey babe why don't you go and sit on the bike? I'll be back in a jiffy sweetheart.." He said before kissing Mia. That sort of pleased her.

Wait, didn't she like Tristan?

Wait, do I care?

No.

"Does my bro know about this??" Yeah way to go, you just had to ask me this.

I shook my head after a sigh.

"Hmm.. So you haven't told him yet I presume. I'm thinking what his reaction will be to this.. What do you think bae??" He said while wickedly smiling at me.

I'm not your bae first of all.

And secondly I prayed he wouldn't open his mouth. I promised myself I'll tell Dex.

Before grinning at me for the last time he walked away, whistling. He must be having real fun now, thinking of ways to tell him.

I thought to myself maybe it was best that I tell my squad. Jamie would quarrel initially but later she'd understand me. And Dex would too, I hope.

"Hey you okay?" I looked at Tristan who had walked up to me. I realized everyone was looking at me probably thinking I'm a weirdo staring at a wanna be couple.

I smiled and nodded.

After the class I looked at my phone to find a text from George.
Squad meet at Dexter's place tonight.

* * *

"What's wrong with this one?" She asked while chewing bubblegum.

Dude that's like seventees! You absolutely have no choice.