Letter 30

Author's note: Dedicated to jini3010 for being very true with her comments and votes. I want to thank wattpad for giving me such a family with all you amazing people. I'm not a people person in real life, but here I can be me. 'Letters to you' family can be small, but we are one for all and all for one.

So I'm here with the update very soon. To the readers: "Aj khush toh bohut hoge tum haii!!" (For my foreign readers, this is a legendary dialogue of a blockbuster Hindi movie)Lol.

I'm up with the update so soon coz I really want to come up to the first reader participation. Again what is it? I'm still not telling you. And by the way guys its not a competition. Its a lot more. I'll unveil the mystery tomorrow! Yeah lucky you, tomorrow another chapter of letters to you(although it isn't a chapter actually...)

Enough of nonsensical shit. Now going back to the story...

"We watched him drink his pain away little at a time,
But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind..."-- Whiskey Lullaby, Brad Paisley.

#Healing

Dear Reader,

I walked down to the nearby lake where Dex had taken me when he had stuttered to ask me out.

I realised how things change. Then we were so much loving our company, writing to each other, sitting beside each other and watching the sunset. Now I'm here all by myself. The cold breeze making me shiver, no Dexter to company me.

Have you guys experienced this? That the place remains the same, but how the determinants change? Its as if everything has gone under the process of metamorphosis.

Here I am, no one to sit beside me and smile at me.

But I have every reason to be upset. After all that is going on us, after all that Jeremy has done with him, why did he do this?

Why Dexter?

Moreover he didn't tell me. Maybe I am no family after all.

My phone rang.

Tristan calling.

I had no intention of picking it up. More so now because I am quitting.

He hung up and my phone beeped.

Where are you? Its been three days since we are not having our class.. You okay?