Chapter 4

The next day Wei Ying attended the lecture but during class time he didn't said anything or mess around. He have a lot of thing on his mind right now. 'What will I do if I see something happen to the Jiang clan? Should I leave or should I stay?' Wei Ying glanced at the back of Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin.

When class have ended for the day Nie Huaisang, Wei Ying and Jiang Wanyin went to the back hill of Cloud Recesse to catch fish. As Nie Huaisang put his hand on Wei Ying shoulder he see what is going on at the Nie clan.

Wei Ying see Nie clan getting attack by the Wen clan. As he look through Nie Huaisang eye, he see his brother is fighting against Wen Xu.

"Wei xiong are you alright?" Nie Huaisang asked as him and Jiang Wanyin looked at Wei Ying who is staring off into space.

"Hey Wei Wuxian are you alright?" It is Jiang Wanyin turn to touch Wei Wuxian which got him to see Jiang Wanyin faith.

Through Jiang Wanyin eye he also see the Wen clan is also attacking the Jiang clan. The Wen clan is been lead by a women, that women said something bad about Wei Ying. Saying how he hurt Wen Chao, call him name and making fun of his clan.

Wei Ying see himself getting whipped by Yu Ziyuan Zidian. Then Yu Ziyuan turn against this women. She slap her, put her hand on this women throat and then when she is about to attack this women a man come flying in and stop Yu Ziyuan Zidian.

Soon the fight at the Jiang clan broke out, the women send up a flare. Yu Ziyuan take Wei Ying and Jiang Wanyin to the boat in the back of the Jiang clan. She push the boat away to save the two of them. Both Jiang Wanyin and Wei Ying got tie up by Yu Ziyuan Zidian.

As the boat take the two away from the Jiang clan farther and farther and father, they soon see Jiang Yanli and Jiang Fengmian boat. "Jiang Shushu! Shijie!" Even though Wei Ying is looking through Jiang Wanyin POV he felt like his heart is about to break.

He couldn't stop this shaking feeling inside of him. When Jiang Yanli and Jiang Fengmian is at the boat where Jiang Wanyin and Wei Ying is in, the two see the boy has been tie up by Yu Ziyuan Zidian.

Once Jiang Fengmian take the Zidian into his wrist Jiang Wanyin told his father and sister what happen to their clan. Jiang Fengmian push his daughter into Wei Ying and Jiang Wanyin, he tell the three of them to head to their grandmothers place and never look back.

When the Zidian untied the three of them it went into Jiang Wanyin wrist. They pedal back to the Jiang clan. When they arrive Wei Ying and Jiang Wanyin sneak around to see if they see Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan or not.

As the two climb on the roof, what they are about to see shock and horrified them. They see all of the Jiang disciples body getting pile up on top of one another. "Do you see A-Die? A-Niang? They are alive right?"

'They are all died.....all of them....' He see himself and Jiang Wangji went to the back, before Wei Ying can see the inside of the main room a loud voice said, "WEI WUXIAN!"

Wei Ying snap out from what he just seen. Nie Huaisang and Jiang Wanyin can see Wei Ying body is shaking. "Wei xiong are you alright?" Asked a worry Nie Huaisang.

"I...I...I....I...." Wei Ying ran away from there leaving a very confuse Nie Huaisang and Jiang Wanyin.

Wei Ying run and run and run and run until he end up at the back of Cloud Recesse mountain, 'This can't happen! I can't let that happen!' "If I tell Jiang Shushu, Madam Yu, Shijie and Jiang Cheng about this. They won't believe me."

Wei Ying stand in the back of Cloud Recesse mountain until night time. "Whose there?" Come a voice from the left side of Wei Ying. The person come into the light of the moon, "Wei Ying."

Wei Ying turn to his left to see Lan Zhan walking toward him, "Lan Zhan." Lan Zhan sat down next to Wei Ying but not too close. "Is something wrong? You know that you can tell me anything you like?" Lan Zhan asked.

"I saw what happen to the Jiang clan. The whole clan got burn down, all of the Jiang disciples got kill. They came because they accuse me of something....something that I don't know about yet."

"Did you see it through Jiang Wanyin POV?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "What should I do? If I return back to Yunmeng, I will see the vision before me. I won't be able to hold it in."

"Why don't we talk about this to Fuqin tomorrow? I'm sure he will talk to Sect leader Jiang about it. Do you want to be there when Fuqin tell him about it?" Wei Ying shake his head no.

"Let's head back to your dorm. You need to get some rest," Wei Ying shake his head no. "I'm afraid that I will have dream about it."

"Then how about come to my place? I will play a calm song for you, this way you will get a goodnight sleep."

Wei Ying didn't budge from there, all he can do is stare at Lan Zhan, "You don't mind?" Lan Zhan shake his head no. So Wei Ying got up, Lan Zhan did the same, he show Wei Ying the way to where he is living.

"Lan Zhan is this where you live?" Lan Zhan can only nodded his head. "It is quiet peaceful here. The dorm aren't that peaceful." The two enter into Lan Zhan house, Wei Ying look here and there around Lan Zhan room.

"Wei Ying over here," Lan Zhan already put a extra bed on the other side of his. A mattress, pillow and a incense for Wei Ying. "Lay down, close your eye, think of nothing." Wei Ying did just that.

Lan Zhan summon up his Wangji (guqin- name Wangji) he begin to play a calm melody for Wei Ying to sleep. As Lan Zhan play on his guqin, Wei Ying begin to fall asleep as he listen to the soothing sound of Lan Zhan playing on his guqin.

That night, Wei Ying felt a calm and warm sensation taken over his body, he fell into a deep sleep until the next morning.