Chapter 6

"I don't know when but the Wen clan is starting to make their move. They will attack our clan one by one. The one clan that got the worst is your clan Sect leader Jiang."

This got both Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan to look at one another, then back to Lan Mingxuan. "Then what do you suppose we do, Sect leader Lan?" Asked Jiang Fengmian.

"To begin with, I think you should enhance your protection shield, and make fire resistance talisman. Also, for your own disciple protection you should make a escape plan this way none of your disciple will kill by the Wen clan." 'I don't know what will happen to the two of them. I hope that Wei Wuxian can see their fate.'

"You said that you don't know when the Wen will attack us right?" Asked Jiang Fengmian. "Yes."

"Then how did you know about this?" Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren looked at their older brother/ father. "You don't have to worry about how I know about it. You, as a sect leader need to keep your clan safe from the Wen clan."

"I understand. I will do as you said." Lan Mingxuan nodded his head. "Can I ask one thing?" Asked Jiang Fengmian.

"What is it?"

"Will it be okay if I seenA-Xian? I want to see how he is doing?" Lan Mingxuan looked at Yu Ziyuan, he see how angry she is. 'Doesn't this women ever stop taken her anger out on Wei Wuxian?' "I have to ask my second son first." Lan Mingxuan turn to look at Lan Xichen, "A-Huan."

Lan Xichen went to his father side, "what is it Fuqin?" Lan Mingxuan whispered into his son ear, "go ask Wei gongzi if he want to see Jiang Fengmian or not. I don't want to do this to Wei gongzi but we need to know what happen to Jiang Fengmian and his wife. I'm getting the feeling that it is not only their clan has been burn down by the Wen clan. There something else as well and we need to know."

"But Fuqin?"

"Knowing Yu Ziyuan she will blame it on Wei Wuxian for bringing trouble to her clan. We need to figure this out, this way we can have Wei gongzi to stay here instead."

"Okay," Lan Xichen pull back, "I will go talk to Wangji and Wei gongzi," he got up, gave a bow and then left from there.

"I wonder if Wangji will let Wei gongzi to go see sect leader Jiang or not. Or maybe is up to Wei gongzi decision."

When Lan Xichen got to his didi house he see Wei Ying is sitting outside while looking up into the sky. "Wei gongzi," Wei Ying turn his head to look at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun."

"Xiong Zhang." Lan Zhan put down the table in front of Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, you need to eat something."

"Wangji, Wei gongzi, isn't eating well?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Wei gongzi, Sect leader Jiang want to talk to you?"

"Jiang shushu?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Fuqin told sect leader Jiang what happen to his clan. Wei gongzi," Wei Wuxian know what Lan Xichen want to said, "but...."

"This is the only way to help save them. I know is hard Wuxian, you want to stop the event from happening right?"

Lan Zhan look at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying?"

"Wuxian, it is okay if you don't want too. I understand, I can talk to Fuqin about it." Before Lan Xichen walk away Wei Ying said, "I will do it. I just hope either I touch Jiang Shushu or Jiang shushu touch me instead. This way I can see what happen to him and Madam Yu."

"Okay. Wangji and I will be there to protect you from Yu Ziyuan." This make Wei Ying very happy on the inside and outside as well. "Then let me eat first, I'm hungry." Hearing this make Lan Zhan smile.

After Wei Ying finish eating, the three of them head back to Lan Mingxuan room. On their way there Jiang Cheng rush over to Wei Ying. "Wei Wuxian!" When Jiang Cheng put his hand on both of Wei Ying shoulder he continued to see what happen at the Jiang clan.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying climbed up on the roof on the other side of the main room. What they are about to see horrified them even more. The two see both Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan laying died in the main room.

"No no no no no no!!This can't happen to them!" Wei Ying turn around and run away from there. "Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan ran after Wei Ying. "Did I do something wrong?" Jiang Cheng asked Lan Xichen.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," 'Wuxian must have seen something when you touch him.' "I will see you later Jiang gongzi." Lan Xichen also follow Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying!" 'He fast.' "Wei Ying!" As Lan Zhan keep on following Wei Ying, the two end up at the back of Cloud Recesse where the waterfall is at. Lan Zhan see Wei Ying curling up like a ball. 'Wei Ying.'

"Wangji!" Lan Zhan turn around to look at his brother, "Xiong Zhang, Wei Ying..." Lan Xichen padded Lan Zhan shoulder, "let me." The two walk over to where Wei Yang is at. "Wuxian."

Wei Ying didn't lifted his head up or uncurl himself, "Wuxian did you see something?" Wei Ying can only move his head up and down. "Wuxian what did you see?" Lan Xichen asked. Wei Ying shake his head no.

Lan Zhan turn to help Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, if you tell us then we can help save the Jiang clan especially Sect leader Jiang and Yu Ziyuan. Did something happen to the two of them?" This got Wei Ying to move his head up and down.

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen looked at each other then back to Wei Ying, "did the two of them died?" Wei Ying body stiffened. This got Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen answer. When Lan Xichen is about to touch Wei Ying head, he remember what Lan Zhan did so he did the same.

He covered his hand with his sleeves, "Wuxin, is alright, we understand." Lan Xichen turn to look at his didi, "Wangji, take care of Wuxian?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

'I need to get back to tell Fuqin about it.'