Chapter 15

Wei Ying know that the only way to figure out how Meng Yao got the music from the Lan clan is to look into his mind. While in his own thought Wei Ying felt all eye on him. He look around he see, Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen, Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren is looking at him.

"Okay okay okay I know what everyone is thinking but how will I be able to look into his mind? I mean we just got back from Nie Xiong clan."

"Wuxian have a point there. A-Huan, what should we do?" Lan Mingxuan asked his son. "I can write a letter to Mingjue Xiong to tell him to either knock Meng Yao unconscious or put him to sleep with a strong sleep medicine."

"Don't our healer have strong sleeping medicine?" Asked Lan Qiren. "We do?" Lan Qiren sigh at how much his older brother has been missing. "We do xiong zhang, this way we can tend to our injury disciple."

Lan Qiren turn his attention back to his nephew Lan Xichen, "Go get some from the healer Xichen. After that send a letter to Sect leader Nie and tell him about the medicine and who to give it too."

"I understand Shifu," Lan Xichen left from there to go get thing ready. "Wuxian, can you do this?" Asked Lan Qiren.

"Mn!" Wei Ying smile at how Lan Qiren just call him Wuxian. After the plan has been make Lan Zhan and Wei Ying left from there leaving Lan Qiren and Lan Mingxuan to talk to each other about the book.

When Lan Zhan and Wei Ying arrive home the first thing Wei Ying did is he went straight to the bed. "This trip has taken a lot out of me." Lan Zhan smile at this, "you did a great job Wei Ying. We can now save Chifeng Zun from his death."

"But we still need to figure out how Meng Yao got his hand on the song book in your library?" Before Lan Zhan can said anything he see that Wei Ying is already fallen asleep.

"Sleep well Wei Ying."

The next day Lan Xichen sent one of his disciple to give the letter to Nie Mingjue. He also tell his disciple to only let Nie Mingjue and his brother to read the letter. After they finish reading the letter, tell them to burn it.

"Burn the letter?" Asked Nie Huaisang. "Xichen doesn't want anyone else to read it," answered Nie Mingjue. So they burned the letter, this way no one can read what was written on the paper.

"But Da Ge, how do we suppose to give the sleep powder to Meng Yao?"

"Huaisang, I know how smart you are, can you come up with anything?" Nie Mingjue asked his didi.

Huaisang pull out his fan as he spread it open, he begin to walk back and forth in the middle of the room. Nie Mingjue followed his didi movement. It take about 2 second later until Nie Huaisang came up with an idea.

He walk back over to where his big brother is at, "how about we put it in his tea and in his soup when we ask him to come have dinner with us. He usually come have dinner with us remember?" No one can hear what they are saying since Nie Mingjue already put up a silent talisman all around the room.

"Okay, can you get all of that prepare?"

"Okay!"

When dinner come around Nie Huaisang went to put the powder inside of the tea, wine, soup and the all of the main dish on Meng Yao side. "Huaisang, are you done?" Asked Nie Mingjue who is standing guard near the door way or more like he is pretending to wait for Meng Yao to walk by.

"I'm done Da ge," Nie Huaisang went over to his seat on the other side of the room.

Nie Mingjue look left, right, left, right, until he see Meng Yao walking on the right side. "Meng Yao."

"Chifeng Zun," Meng Yao gave a bow to Nie Mingjue, "We were waiting for you." This caught Meng Yao attention, "Waiting for me? What for?" Meng Yao asked.

"Huaisang said that we haven't has dinner together for a while, so I decide that we should do that. Come on in." Nie Mingjue walk toward his seat while Meng Yao looked at the empty table on the right side.

"Meng Yao have a seat, the food is very delicious!" Nie Huaisang said with a big smile on his face. Meng Yao went to seat down on the right, "the food look delicious, thank you."

While they are eating their food Meng Yao suddenly felt dizzy and sleepy. Nie Mingjue asked in a concern voice, "Meng Yao, are you alright?"

Meng Yao shake his head, and then he pick up the bottle of wine to drink it. Hoping to get the dizziness away, "Meng Yao?"

Within a second Meng Yao pass out. The two Nie brothers got up, they walk over an unconscious Meng Yao. "That is some strong sleep medicine." Nie Huaisang looked at his brother, "What should we do next, Da ge?"

Nie Mingjue went to call his disciple, "Sect leader?" Come in three Nie disciples. "Take Meng Yao back to his room. Tie his hand and feet together. Make sure no one enter in that room until I said so, got it?"

"Understood Sect leader!" The three went to tied both of Meng Yao hand and feet together. They carried Meng Yao back to his room and stand guard there until their sect leader said so.

The next morning Nie Mingjue has written a letter for Lan Xichen. He explain to Lan Xichen that Meng Yao is unconscious now, they can come look into his mind since he won't be awake for a while.

Cloud Recesse

Lan Xichen have received the letter from Chifeng Zun, "Fuqin, Mingjue Xiong said that Meng Yao is in a deep sleep now. We can come and look into his mind."

"Good. You should go let A-Zhan and Wuxian know, we need to know how he got his hand on our forbidden book."