Chapter 18

Lan Xichen who is unpacking his thing look over at the side of the room. "A-Xian, what's wrong?" He asked. He went over to Wei Ying side, "I saw....I saw....I saw something horrible that happen to Jiang Cheng."

"What did you see?" Wei Ying tell Lan Xichen about how him, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli is the only survivor of the Jiang clan, he went on saying how Jiang Cheng got captured by the Wen clan and that he got his golden core melted by Wen Zhuliu.

"Don't worry A-Xian, we will save the Jiang clan. Since we already know what happen, we are prepare." Wei Ying gave a slight nod since he know that he can change Jiang Cheng fate.

That night before going to bed WeiYing look at the red scroll, "this is a bunch of nonsense."

"What is?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Xichen ge listen to this: "those who use the authority of the clan to bully others, and those who commit wrongful acts, should all be punishable by death. Not only is it punishable by death, but the perpetrator will also be beheaded. They will be reviled and served as a warning for others. If it is like that, then won't the head count on Qishan be even more than pig heads?" Wei Ying giggled at this.

"It look like this clan is more shameless then I thought." Wei Ying chuckle at this.

Lan Clan

Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren is having a small talk, their alarm went off. "A-Ren! Go tell the disciples to get ready for battle! Tell those who can't fight to head to the mountain in the back of Cloud Recesse!"

Lan Qiren went to do just that, "Qingheng Jun!" One of the Lan disciple ran into the room. "Tell everyone to get ready for battle! We will protect our home and everyone in it!"

"Yes sir!"

'I hope the three of them are doing alright,' Lan Mingxuan went out to the front, "Everyone! Stand guard!" 'Even though A-Xian talisman is strong but they have more people. They can break through out protection shield.' Just when Lan Mingxuan said that their protection shield shattered to the ground.

Screaming and shouting echo from below the Cloud Recesse, all of the lan disciple stand their guard, they are ready to fight and protect their home no matter what happen. Then the Wen clan invade Cloud Recess.

The fight broke out, Lan Mingxuan and Lan Qiren is doing their best to protect them and their disciple. "Xiong zhang! We need to find the person who is leading this war!" Shouted Lan Qiren.

"How do we find them?!" Lan Qiren look around the fight, he is searching for that main person, the person who is leading this fight. As Lan Qiren is fighting through all of the Wen disciple he finally found him.

'Wen Xu,' that is when Lan a Qiren see his brother is fighting Wen Xu. He leap over all of the Wen and Lan disciple to get to his brother. "Xiong zhang!" Lan Qiren take down the Wen disciple that is about to kill his brother.

The two decide to team up to take down Wen Xu. When Wen Xu is about to stab Lan Mingxuan, Lan Qiren take his brother hand, pull him out of the way and kicked Wen Xu in his stomach. This sent Wen Xu backward.

The two head toward Wen Xu, they push him back down toward the gate that lead up to Cloud Recesse. This fight is two on one. Lan Mingxuan fight from the front while Lan a Qiren fight from behind.

Wen Xu can block the front but he can't block from the back since Lan Qiren attack is faster then his. Wen Xu, can't even block any of the attack coming from Lan Qiren and Lan Mingxuan.

Lan Mingxuan is able to stabbed Wen Xu here and there on his body. He didn't fall down, he attacked Lan Mingxuan again. He try to slash here and there, Lan Mingxuan dodged all of his attack.

As Wen Xu lost a lot of blood he is begin to get very dizzy. Lan Qiren and Lan Mingxuan take this chance to kill Wen Xu. The two stabbed Wen Xu from behind and from the front. Wen Xu sword fall down to ground, that mean Wen Xu is gone.

"Xiong zhang."

"Let's go get the other." The two flew back up to their clan, many of the Wen disciple is gone while some of their is still alive. "Qingheng Jun!" One of the Lan disciple went over to him, "Go get the healer. Tell them that we have many injury disciple! Get as many healer as they can!"

Lan Qiren and Lan Mingxuan went to help out their Lan disciple. When all of the Wen disciple is gone, Lan Mingxuan went to one of his disciple, "go see if any of our disciple is still alive or not. Those that pass, put them to one side. We will give them a proper burial later."

"Yes Qingheng Jun." Those that are still alive went to look around to see if any of their fellow disciple is still alive or not.

"Qingheng Jun, what will we do with the dead Wen?" Lan Mingxuan look around the ground, "those that aren't busy, tell them to take their body and put it in a cart. We will take their body back to NeverNight. Let Wen Rouhan know that we won't back down from the fight against him."

"What do you think is going on at the Wen indoctrination right now?" Asked Lan Qiren. "I'm not sure, I just hope that A-Huan and the other is alright."

At that exact same time Lan Xichen, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan is out at the same spot that they stand in before. Wen Chao begin to call out name to read what it said inside of the Wen red scroll. (I forgot what they call again)

"Lan Wangji."

"Jin Zixuan."

"Wei Wuxian."

"I won't do it." Decline Jin Zixuan. "I won't do it either." Declined Lan Zhan. The one left is Wei Ying, "I'll do it! I'll do it!" Everyone turn their attention to Wei Ying. 'I will make sure to embarrass you with Lan Zhan clan rule instead.'