Chapter 32

"Xichen ge, what should we do?" Asked Nie Huaisang. Lan Xichen turn to look at his didi and Wei Ying, "Wangji, Wuxian, go to the burial mound to destroy the Yin Hufu. Make sure you keep the dust, we want to proof to them that we don't have it anymore. Don't come back until you taken care of it okay?"

"Xichen ge, what about you?" Asked Wei Ying.  "I am heading back home first thing tomorrow. Fuqin and Shifu need to know what the Jin Guangshan is about to do to our clan and to Wuxian."

"I will also help you as well Xichen," Nie Mingjue putted his hand on Lan Xichen shoulder. "Thank you Mingjue Xiong."

"Then I want to help Wei xiong and Wangji xiong."

"Good deal Nie xiong."

"Actually A-Sang, I need you to do something for me."

Nie Huaisang is shock and surprise that his da ge is asking him to help with something, "of course da ge! But what is it?"

"I will tell you tomorrow, since it is night time why don't we all go get some rest then we will go as plan," with that they all went back to their own room beside Lan Zhan and Wei Ying of course the two share one room together.

The next day Lan Xichen head back to Gusu first. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying stay behind for a little bit to see what the two Nie brothers is doing.

"Da ge, you want me to take all of these letter to all of the sect leaders?" Nie Huaisang asked as he hold all of the sect leaders letter in his hand.

"Yes Huaisang, we can't let the other sect to get fool by Jin Guangshan anymore."

"Right then I will head out now," once Nie Huaisang leave, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying left as well.

"Wei xiong, Wangji xiong, I will see you two in Yunmeng since Yiling is close to where the Jiang clan is at."

"Okay," with that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went one way while Nie Huaisang went the other way.

When Lan Zhan and Wei Ying arrived at the burial mound, Wei Ying shivered at the sight of it. An arm wrapped themselves around him, "Is okay Wei Ying, we can do this together."

"Mn." Wei Ying take out his Yin Hufu, and he let it float in front of him. Lan Zhan went to stand in front of Wei Ying with the Yin Hufu in the middle, "Ready Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Mn," he nodded his head.

(You all know how it work)

About an hour later (made up okay) the Yin Hufu turn into dust. Lan Zhan gathered as he put it in his Qiankun bag. (Is a regular Qiankun bag okay). "Now they won't be able to frame you and our clan."

"I still don't understand why Jin Guangshan is doing this. Even if he want to take the Yin Hufu from me, it won't listen to anyone. Yin Hufu and Yin Iron doesn't belong to anyone."

"Dark tool won't listen to anyone command, they only control them, to make them go out of control."

"I don't think Jin Guangshan will be able to control it. He is too greedy for it, sooner or later this dark energy will take control of him."

"Let's head to Yunmeng, I'm sure it will take a while for Nie Huaisang to deliver Chifeng Zun letter to all of the sect leader."

It didn't take long for them to arrived at Yunmeng town, Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying."

"This place never felt like home for me but only one person in the Jiang family treated me like family."

"You mean Jiang guniang?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "It look like Yunmeng town is having a festival. Do you want to go?" This made Wei Ying have on a big smile.
(Let's write about them having a fun time. Like in one episode from Tanzhou town)

"Mn!"

"Then let's go find an inn. We can go tonight if you want too?"

"Let's go tonight! The place light up all different kind of lantern. I will take you to the place that I always go. Oh and take you to eat lotus seed pod too."

"Okay."

So the two went to find an inn to stay in while waiting for Nie Huaisang to arrive in Yunmeng town to give his brother letter to Jiang Fengmian. When nighttime fall, the two walk out of the inn that they are staying in.

The town become dark and soon all different kind of flower lantern light up the street, inn, and tea inn. Children come out to play, run around and even try to get their parents to buy them a small lantern as well.

Lan Zhan walk behind Wei Ying as he jump from one vendor to the next. Lan Zhan couldn't help but smile at how Wei Ying act like a child again, "Wei Ying, do you want anything?" Lan Zhan asked.

"No," Wei Ying turn around to smiled at Lan Zhan, "You know that you don't have to hold back."

"I know. I mean it Lan Zhan I really don't want anything but," he went over to where Lan Zhan is at, he hooked his arm around Lan Zhan arm, "Come this way with me." Wei Ying dragged Lan Zhan toward the dock where all of the small boat is at.

The two got on to one of the boat, as they paddle out into the lake there is also lantern but this lantern is a lotus flower. It float on the water as it light up the lotus flower around them.

Soon there are people lighting up a lantern as they let it float in the water. Lan Zhan paddle their boat a little bit away from where everyone is at. "Over there Lan zhan!" Wei Ying pointed to where the lotus seed pod is at. "Stop here Lan Zhan."

Wei Ying pull out four seed pod, "here Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan didn't take it, he put it on Lan Zhan lap. Lan Zhan pick up the Lotus in his hand and look at it. "This is a perfect timing to be here," Wei Ying said this as he start to take the seed out from the lotus pod.
(This is from episode 46 in the untamed. It goes well with this chapter)

Lan Zhan look at it, "Wei Ying."

"What?"

"Does this lake belong to someone?" Lan Zhan asked while looking at Wei Ying. "Of course not," as he put a seed into his mouth.

"I heard that lakes here all have owners."

Wei Ying let out a chuckle, "Lan er gongzi, you really heard much, don't you? I don't even know that," Wei Ying looked down at the seed pod in his hand, then back to Lan Zhan, "Fine fine fine, let's head back then," he turn away from Lan Zhan with a pout on his face.

Seeing this Lan Zhan went to pull out a seed pod, hearing the sound of the root get break Wei Ying turn back to look at Lan Zhan. Wei Ying blinked at this, he look at the seed pod in Lan Zhan hand.

Lan Zhan hand it to Wei Ying, "Only for today."

"Ah?" Wei Ying is surprise at this but soon he take it in his hand.

Lan Zhan summon up his guqin, he begin to play the song that he have wrote for Wei Ying. Hearing this Wei Ying take out his flute, he then begin to play in tune with Lan Zhan.

The melody of guqin and flute echo throughout the town of Yunmeng. Those who hear it; they stop what they are doing as they listen to this beautiful melody that is going around their town.