Chapter 33

4 days later Nie Huaisang show up, "how did it go, Nie Xiong?" Wei Ying asked as all three of them is ordering breakfast.

"They all ask me for explanation. I told them to read the letter then they will understand. I still need to go give sect leader Jiang his. After this we should head to Gusu, I'm worried about Xichen ge and his clan."

"I am too."

"Then let's head to the Jiang clan after that we will head back to Gusu," so the three finish up their breakfast. After breakfast they head straight to the Jiang clan.

"Wei Ying and I will wait out here for you," Nie Huaisang nodded hus head, he went into the Jiang clan to talk to Jiang Fengmian.

A minute or so later, Lan a Zhan and Wei Ying hear Nie Huaisang saying goodbye to Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan. "Do you think they will come?" Wei Ying asked as the three of them walk to the dock.

"Let's take the boat, we should save our energy to fight against Jin Guangshan and...I'm guessing his army if he have one."

"Good idea, Nie Xiong," so they got into a boat as it take them to Caiyi town.  On their way to Gusu, Nie Huaisang tell Lan Zhan and Wei Ying what his spy have told him before he met up with them.

"There something I need to tell you two," this got Lan Zhan and Wei Ying to look at one another, then back to Nie Huaisang, "What is it, Nie Xiong?" Wei Ying asked.

"Before I went to meet up with you two, my spy told me that they seen Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su She back at NeverNight. They also seen many of Jin Guangshan faithful disciples went with him. They are standing guard outside and inside of NeverNight."

"Then they are trying to go against us after all. Anything else they heard, Nie Xiong?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

"They are trying to get other sect to fight with them. My spy hear that they are slandering the Lan clan by saying that they are siding with a dark person like Wei Wuxian."

"I don't think they will listen to what Jin Guangshan said since they already know what kind of person he is." Wei Ying

"I agree, after we tell Xichen ge and Qingheng Jun, then I will head home to tell da ge." Nie Huaisang

It took about an hour or so to arrive at Caiyi town. "Let's head straight up to Cloud Recesses," Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang both nodded their head. All three of them rush up to cloud Recesses as fast as possible since they need to tell Lan Xichen and Qingheng Jun what is about to happen.

"Lan er gongzi! You came back just in time. Your father, uncle and brother, they are waiting for you," the three looked at each other, they nodded their head as they rush to where Qingheng Jun, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen is at.

"Xiong Zhan! Fuqin! Shifu!" Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang gathered themselves, they gave a bow first, "come have a seats boys."

Lan Zhan went to sit with his brother while Nie Huaisang and Wei Ying went to sit on the other side. "A-Zhan, you and Wuxian already know what happened?" The two nodded their head.

"Also, there is something else you three need to know," this got Lan Qiren, Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen to look at one another. They soon look back at Lan Zhan, "what is it, A-Zhan?" Asked Qingheng Jun.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at Nie Huaisang, " Nie xiong, tell them?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head so he begin to tell Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and Qingheng Jun what he have told Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

"What they are at NeverNight?" Shouted Lan Qiren.

"So, it look like Jin Guangshan want to start another war?" Qingheng Jun look at Nie Huaisang, "Nie gongzi, are you heading home to tell your brother?"

"Yes."

"Huaisang, tell Da Ge to come to cloud Recesses as fast as possible. We will need to have this discussion conference, we need to get rid of Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su she for good."

"I will Xichen ge."

That same day, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Nie Huaisang hangout for a little bit before Nie Huaisang has to head home. That afternoon Nie Huaisang said goodbye to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

"Then we will see you at the conference?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

When Nie Huaisang got home he went to tell his brother the very first thing that his spy have told him, "he there?"his didi nodded his head. "Also, Xichen ge said that you need to come to cloud Recesse as fast as possible."

"Did he said why?" Nie Mingjue asked.

"Xichen ge want to have the discussion Conference. I'm guessing to deal with Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su she. They are planing to slander the Lan clan for siding with Wei xiong who use to have the Yin Hufu in his hand."

"Use to?"

"Mn, he already destroyed the Yin Hufu. Jin Guangshan doesn't know about it."

"Then I will write back to Xichen to have the discussion Conference tomorrow. By the way A-Sang, how did the letter go with the sect?"

"Da ge, they don't give me respect at all well beside Jin Zixuan and Sect leader Jiang. I hope that they will also come to the conference."

Nie Mingjue chuckle at this, "That is because they don't understand you like I do. Yes, you don't hold a saber or learn material art. Your good at painting but also have a difference side to you."

"You noticed?" Nie Mingjue nodded his head, "I won't ask. I hope that someday, you can tell me about it. I know that you didn't know that Jin Guangshan is at NeverNight, am I right?"

"If I tell you, I hope that you won't get angry with me."

Nie Mingjue put his hand on top of his didi, "I won't A-Sang. I was hoping that you couldn help me throughout my year as sect leader." This make Nie Huaisang very happy, "okay!"