Chapter 29

After the war is over, Lan Xichen went to find Nie Huaisang, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. "He what?" Asked Wei Ying. "Jin Guangshan is talking to Jin Guangyao and Jin Zixun about getting all of the Wen Remnant?" Then a voice said, "Why would he do that?" They all turn to see Lan Xichen standing by the doorway.

"Xichen ge!"

"Xiong Zhang."

"Xichen."

"Huaisang, what did you just said?" Lan Xichen asked as he went to sit down next to his didi.

"My spy said that Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Jin Zixun is going around to capture the remnant Wen. They want to use this against Wei xiong."

"Me? Why me?" Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying understand why, "Are you saying that he want to provoke me, so that I will go save the Wen and he will tell everyone that I betrayed them to go with the Wen clan?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

"Huaisang, does your spy know where Jin Guangshan is keeping the innocent Wen clan?" Lan Xichen asked.

"In a dungeon, in the Jin clan."

"Is anyone around that area?" Lan Zhan asked. "I will have to get my spy back here to ask them."

When everything has settled down Jin Guangshan ask Nie Mingjue, Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao to become sworn brother, "I'm sorry Sect leader Jin but this isn't your decision. This is mine, Chifeng and Jin Guangyao decision."

Lan Xichen turn to look at Nie Mingjue, "Mingjue Xiong, can we talk?" Nie Mingjue nodded his head. The two left from there to go somewhere private to talk.

"What is it Xichen?" Asked Nie Mingjue. "Mingjue Xiong, I know that you don't like the Wen clan but some of the people who have the surname Wen is innocent. The one who hurt and kill your father is Wen Rouhan, not the non cultivator Wen clan."

"I know that but why are you telling me this?"

"Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Jin Zixun is planning to captured all of the innocent Wen who didn't shed any blood on their hand. Jin Guangshan will use us to go with what he said."

"What are you planning to do?"

"I want to save them. They don't deserve this."

"Alright, if you need any help just send a messages." Lan Xichen nodded his head, 'I hope Huaisang spy can tell us if there is anyone guarding the dungeon or not.'

Before going to the banquet at NeverNight, Lan Xichen head to the Nie clan. "Huaisang, did they find it?"

"Yes, there is only two to three Jin disciple that is guarding the dungeon."

"Will you let Wei Wuxian and Wangji know about it? Since we will be at NeverNight, Jin Guangshan won't know who let all of the Wen go."

"What about Da ge?"

"Don't worry, I will let him know. Get going," Nie Huaisang nodded his head, he went to write a letter to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

Cloud Recesse

"I don't understand, he wasn't part of the war against Wen Rouhan and here he is, having a banquet out of nowhere. Who does he think he is anyway? Can we expose him at the banquet?" Wei Ying asked as he and Lan Zhan is having a sword fight with one another.

"We should talk to Xiong Zhang about this first."

"About what A-Zhan?" The two stop fighting, they turn to see Lan Mingxuan, "Fuqin."

"Sect Leader Lan."

"What were you two talking about?" Lan Mingxuan walk into Jingshi, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying follow behind him. "Fuqin, Nie Huaisang told us that Jin Guangshan received a letter from Wen Rouhan before the war started."

"A letter? What does the letter said?" Lan Mingxuan asked. Lan Zhan tell his father what Nie Huaisang has said to him.

"He shouldn't be a sect leader at all if he doesn't join the fight. That's right we are heading to the banquet at NeverNight, are you two coming?" Lan Mingxuan asked.

"We will, there is something we need to do before going there."

"Just make sure you come okay?"

"We will Fuqin," with that Lan Mingxuan left from there.

About an hour or so later a Lan disciple walk up to Lan Zhan room, "Lan er gongzi, there is a letter for you from Nie gongzi."

"Nie Xiong?"

"Come in," the disciple open the door, he enter to see Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is talking to one another, "Lan er gongzi, letter from Nie gongzi," he handed the letter over to Lan Zhan.

"Thank you." With that the Lan disciple left from there. "Lan Zhan, what did Nie xiong wrote in the letter?" Lan Zhan open it so that they can read it together.

"What does it said Lan Zhan?"

"Nie Huaisang said that there is less people guarding the dungeon. Also, since the Jin clan will be at NeverNight for the Banquet, there won't be much people at Jinlintai."

"Then we should take this chance to save those Wen."

"Let's go get ready."

So when night fall, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying sneak into Jinlintai. They are wearing all black this way they can blend in with the night around the Jin clan. "Let's head to the dungeon," Lan Zhan nodded his head.

As the two head down to the dungeon, they are shock to a lot of Wen in a jail, "shhh, we will get you all out of here."

Lan Zhan went to the left side while Wei Ying went to the right. The two cut all of the chain off of the jail door.

When all of the chain is gone, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went into the jail, "We will get you all out of here. All you have to do is don't make any noise okay?"  All of the Wen nodded their head.

As they begin to leave the dungeon, some of the Jin disciple come to stop them, "who are you!?" Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at each other, they gave each other a silent nod.

Lan Zhan make way for Wei Ying to take the Wen remnant out of the dungeon. 'Good thing they don't know who we are. We even put a dark sheet around our sword as well.'

When they are all out, Wei Ying take them to the wood. Wei Ying waited for Lan Zhan to come out from the dungeon.

Just like that Wei Ying see a few Jin disciple getting kick out from the dungeon by Lan Zhan. Seeing that all of the Jin disciple is unconscious, he went to meet up with Wei Ying.

"Let's go."

"Mn."