Chapter 9

"Wei Ying, you want to use your power to see what Chifeng Zun fate will be like or what will happen to him?" Lan Zhan asked. Wei Ying nodded his head, "Wuxian are you sure? Won't this cause you to become anxious or cause you trauma?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"I...I....I..." Wei Ying look at both of the Lan brothers, "I will be fine. As long as you two don't mind staying beside me." The two brothers looked at one another, then back to Wei Ying, "of course."

Then Lan Zhan remember something, "Xiong Zhang, Wei Ying told Nie Huaisang about his clan been attack by the Wen clan. He want to head home to tell his brother about it. I want to ask you if Nie Huaisang can head home first?"

"Of course he can. This way Mingjue Xiong can prepare to fight the Wen clan."

"Then I will go let Nie Huaisang know," as Lan Zhan is about to get up Lan Xichen said, "I will go write a letter for Huaisang to give it to his brother. Mingjue Xiong need to know that we will come see him soon."

"Then I will stay here but Lan Zhaaaaaaan, I'm hungry just waiting for you and Xichen to come back."

Lan Zhan shake his head while Lan Xichen giggle at this, "I will get someone to bring you food Wuxian. Anything else."

"A bottle of spice."

"I can go buy it for you tomorrow." Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen left from there to go do their thing.

Lan Zhan went to tell Nie Huaisang who is waiting for him at the dorm. "Nie Huaisang,"  Nie Huaisang turn around to see Lan Zhan walking toward him. "Lan er gongzi, so?"

"Xiong Zhang said that you can leave. Make sure you tell Chifeng Zun about it okay? Also, Xiong Zhang is writing a letter for you to give it to your brother. Can you wait for a while?"" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

As Lan Zhan walk away from there he thought went through his mind, "I think I should go buy that spice that Wei Ying wanted," with that Lan Zhan went to go buy a bottle of spice for Wei Ying.

Wei Ying got his food but the thing is he doesn't want to eat it since it is the Lan food chart. "That Lan er gongzi how long does it take you to come back or did you went somewhere."

About an hour or so later Lan Zhan came back, "Wei Ying!" Wei Ying went to open the door. "Lan er gongzi what took you so long?" Wei Ying asked with a pout on his face. 'Cute. Wait what? Did I just said Wei Ying is cute?' "Here, I thought that I should head down to Caiyi town to buy you the spice bottle that you wanted," Lan Zhan take it out from his front clothes. He handed it to Wei Ying.

The two walk over to the table, "Wei Ying?" All Lan Zhan can hear is "Mhmm" Lan Zhan smile at this. "Wei Ying, do you want to stay here after the guest lecture have ended?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan, you already asked me this question. Can you let me think about it?" Wei Ying put down the spice bottle on the table. "Okay, you can think about it. I can wait. Until then, there will be a lantern festival soon. Do you want to do it here or at the back of Cloud Recesse with the other students?"

"A lantern festival?" Wei Ying asked. "Mn. It is when the students is about to leave they either make a lantern with their friends or the person that they love." 'I hope Wei Ying will want to do one with me.'

"That's sound fun! Let's do one together and let's do it here. I don't want to see Shijie or Jiang Cheng. If I do. I will see the death of their parents."

Lan Zhan can see Wei Ying begin to shake again, "is okay Wei Ying, is okay. We will fix that." Wei Ying nodded his head. 'It is best for Wei Ying to stay here but he want to think about it. I don't want to force Wei Ying, I want Wei Ying to decide for himself.' "Then let's do the lantern here." Wei Ying nodded his head.

The next day Lan Zhan is in the orchid room with his father, Uncle and brother, they are talking to the Jiang family. "Qingheng Jun, how come A-Xian isn't here?" Lan Mingxuan turn to look at his youngest son, "A-Zhan?"

Lan Zhan went in to a kneeling position, he put his two hand together, "I don't want to disrespect you, Sect leader Jiang but Wei gongzi doesn't want to come see you anymore. There is something that Wei gongzi can't tell you."

"What do you mean he won't come to see Fuqin anymore?" Come a very angry Jiang Cheng. "A-Cheng." Jiang Cheng sat back down. "Lan er gongzi can you tell me why A-Xian doesn't want to see us?" Asked Jiang Fengmian.

"I'm sorry that I can't answer you that, Sect leader Jiang. Some day, Wei gongzi can tell you." After saying that Lan Zhan sat back down.

Jingshi

Wei Ying couldn't sit still, right now he is walking back and forth outside of Jingshi. 'I already make fire proof talisman for the Jiang clan. Even some trap as well. I want to give it to them but I also don't want to see them. What should I do?' Just when all Wei Ying walk back over to the right again he see one of the Lan disciple.

'Perfect!' "You there!" Wei Ying run over to that Lan disciple, "Gongzi, how may I help you?" He asked. Wei Ying pull out two stack of talisman, one have a black written on it that said, "Barrier protection" and the other said, "Trap"

"Here, can you go straight to the Orchid room and give these two stack of talisman to Jiang Fengmian for me? Tell Sect leader Jiang that once he see it, he will know what to do."

That Lan disciple take the two stack of talisman from Wei Ying hand, "I will go and give it to Sect leader Jiang right away," he gave a bow and so did Wei Ying, "thank you." That Lan disciple left from there to head straight to the Orchid room.

A minute later that Lan disciple arrive at the Orchid room, "Qingheng Jun, Master Lan, Lan gongzi, Lan er gongzi," he bow to the four Lan family. "Come in."

"What is it?" Asked Lan Qiren. The Lan disciple gave a bow to Jiang Fengmian, "Sect leader Jiang, a gongzi ask me to give these two stack of talisman to you." He handed the two stack of talisman to Jiang Fengmian. "Gongzi said that you will know what to do with them." Jiang Fengmian take the two stack of talisman from the Lan disciple hand.

After giving the talisman to Jiang Fengmian, that Lan disciple gave a bow and left from there.