Chapter 10

Soon it was time for all the students to leave, before that they are in the back of Cloud Recesse mountain. Some make the lantern with their new friend from other clan or some do it by themselves. Standing nearby is Lan Mingxuan, Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan, they are watching their disciple and family making lantern with their classmates.

Wei Ying who is wondering around waiting for Lan Zhan to return, he see a guy in red and black outfit standing near the gate to cloud Recesse. He walk over to that person, "Hello there," the person look up with a nervous expression on his face. "Hel-hell-hello."

"Are you waiting for someone?" Wei Ying asked. He nodded his head, "Oh, by the way my name is Wei Ying, what is your?"

"Wen..Wen....Wen Ning."

"Nice to meet you Wen Ning. Who are you waiting for?" Wei Ying asked Wen Ning. "My sister. I'll...I'll...I'll go...go...go look for her," when Wen Ning take a step, he trip on a rock which cause him to fall forward before he hit the ground Wei Ying caught Wen Ning without thinking since whenever he touch someone he begin to see there fate.

Through Wen Ning POV

Wei Ying see look through Wen Ning eye. He see himself getting tie up and beaten by a couple of Wen disciple. After getting beaten he got thrown into the cell. Then a minute later Wen Ning hear someone opening the door and that is when he hear, "A-Ning!"

'Is she Wen Ning sister?' "A-Ning,"  she walk over to where Wen Ning is at, "A-Ning, how are you? Are you alright?" Wen Ning sister asked as she check all over her little brother.

"Jie. I didn't say anything to them." Wen Ning sister put her didi head in her shoulder while saying, "Jie, is Wei gongzi alright? Did you take back Jiang en core?" This some how make Wei Ying curious, "what in the world is he talking about? What happen to Jiang Cheng golden core?"

The scene skip to when the Wen disciple went to take Wen Ning away from the dungeon. "Jie!"

"A-Ning!"

'Where are they taken him?' He see that they have taken Wen Ning back to the main Wen clan place.

Scene change

From Wen Ning POV Wei Ying see Wen Ning leading his family away from their home but only to be captured by the Yao, Ouyang, Nie, Lan and Jin clan disciple. What Wei Ying is about to see horrify him.

He see all of the people from old man to children is working in a place on a mountain. They are been beaten, whipped and punched by the other clan disciple. He see the other clan disciple taken Wen Ning away from his family and this is where Wei Ying know that he need to help Wen Ning, his sister and his family.

Wei Ying can feel the hammer hitting him in the stomach. Wen Ning flew backward toward ground and then, he see a luring flag getting stabbed into his stomach.

"Wei gongzi! Wei gongzi!" Wei Ying pull out from seeing Wen Ning POV. "I...I...I..." Wei Ying look at Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, you and your family and the other Wen in Qishan is in danger!"

"Wei gongzi, what are you saying?" Wen Ning asked. "I know that you won't believe me but I will tell you."

About an hour later Wen Ning is shock, "I...I...I...Die?" Wei Ying nodded his head, 'Wen Ning a nice person. He timid, I don't want this to end bad for him. I want to help him and his family even if this is the first time we just met. I can do this, I can use this power to help someone like Wen Ning,' "come on, Wen Ning, let's go find your sister. I hope that she will believe me."

"Don't worry gongzi, I know Jie Jie will believe you. Because I believe you. How will we change this or where will me and my family go? And what about the other Wen in Qishan City?"

"I will think of something." The two walk to the room where Wen Ning and his sister is staying during the Lan clan guest lecture. "Jie Jie!" A girl in the room stop packing as she turn around to look at her didi and someone beside him.

"A-Ning, didn't I tell you to wait for me at the gate? Why did you come back here? And who is this?" Wen Ning sister asked.

"Wei gongzi this is my sister Wen Qing. Jie this is Wei Ying." Wei Ying gave a bow, "Wen Guniang, my name is Wei Ying, courtesy Wuxian." Wei Ying look at Wen Qing, "Wen guniang, there something we want to tell you. It is very important."

Wen Qing looked at her didi, he nodded his head. "Alright, tell me." So Wei Ying begin to tell Wen Qing what happen to her family and to her didi. Wen Qing look shock to hear about the death of her didi.

"But where will we go? How will we tell the other Wen in the palace?" Wen Qing asked. This got Wei Ying to think, "let see. East of Qishan is Yiling. SW of Qishan is Meishan. Then NE of Qishan is Yueyang. This are the three town that is either far or close to Qishan. About the other Wen, you can write a letter to let them know about it."

"Jie," Wen Ning looked at his sister, "Alright, we will head to Yueyang. Thank you, Wei gongzi." Wei Ying nodded his head.

Wei Ying left the two Wen sibling to do their thing, "I hope this will help save more people. There are people in the Wen clan that aren't that bad but why did the other clan capture them and put them to work?" While in his own thought Wei Ying doesn't know that Lan Zhan is behind him.

"Wei Ying," hearing his name been call, Wei Ying turn around to see, "Lan Zhan!" With a smile on his face he run toward Lan Zhan. "Did something happen?" Lan Zhan asked as the two continued to head back to Jingshi.

Wei Ying tell Lan Zhan what he see when he save Wen Ning from falling down toward the ground. "You want to save them?" Wei Ying nodded his head.